Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 196. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
They will *want* to support for reasons beyond commercial. What other coin has that?

Litecoin and NLG come to mind. Both being used in various merchant capacities, with NLG growing faster than LTC.

Leafcoin wants to plant trees to combat global warming.  Greencoin wants to create renewable energy solutions, as does solarcoin.  I could probably go on and on, but that was just the first page of the altcoin subforum.

Having a great idea is one thing.  Implementing it is another.

As far as everyone thinks POT has come... it hasn't.  That is the cold reality.  Not spreading FUD, just stating facts.  The only vendor that openly accepts POT, in the industry that POT is targeting, is Rock River.  Unfortunately, they don't accept it for medication, and as far as I can tell, they don't take online orders for the stuff you can buy with POT.  Unless there are more vendors that we don't know about, that's it.  There still is no accepting vendors list anywhere.... STILL.

Mind you, the price is increasing, and that's great.  But there needs to be industry acceptance... not the blind hope for industry acceptance.

-Fuse
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Potcoin ,when I think about it is one of the most suitable crypto's out there. Suits the community so well, and with the legal issues changing for weed (for the better), I think we'll be very happy to be early holders. I just hope marketing initiatives can achieve market penetration before bitcoin does by default.

Yup, it's relevant in the US right now. xD
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
They will *want* to support for reasons beyond commercial. What other coin has that?

Litecoin and NLG come to mind. Both being used in various merchant capacities, with NLG growing faster than LTC.

What's the difference between "commercial" and "merchant"? I meant for reasons with hundreds, nay thousands of years of cultural capital behind it - the universal oppression of pot smokers and the empathetic bond we share through a shared altered state of consciousness. No other coin has that.. though there is METH lol
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
 Grin <3 Potcoin <3  Grin

Mine potcoin directly to your potcoin wallet. Just switched the poool on and a miner appeared out of nowhere!! pls help this stoner find some blocks!!

http://posminer.com
Activity: 616

Activity: 2
Potcoin ,when I think about it is one of the most suitable crypto's out there. Suits the community so well, and with the legal issues changing for weed (for the better), I think we'll be very happy to be early holders. I just hope marketing initiatives can achieve market penetration before bitcoin does by default.

I wouldnt worry about that. Soon enough there will be software aplenty a la Verisend that makes conversion simple. All vendors will accept all cryptos at some point through a single process. All that matters is the community and development uptake and sustainability, imo. That said, we've more chance of getting vendors accepting Potcoin in the near-term future than almost any other coin out there bar Bitcoin. They will *want* to support for reasons beyond commercial. What other coin has that? Well, Einsteinium is a nice idea, but scientists are very busy people so they are going to have to spread it harder and further than Potcoin has to.
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

Let's destroy social media... Get out there people!!.. Potcoin is shaking the weakhands out now we are left with investors.

This excites me, I will personally be telling everyone I know too accept potcoin because even if they don't they will see us go up here real soon!

Call NASA, we are beating the chinese to the moon.

That was all an elaborate video production of Hollywood!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

We feel the same way and we are dedicated to building many great tools for users and merchants to get this coin adopted anywhere cannabis is legal or used medically. hopefully in 5 years that will be all of north America and maybe even more!!  The time for change has come!

Team Potcoin
Activity: 714
Activity: 19

RIP overgrow  Cry

Potcoin needs more of a presence on all the major cannabis forums

A banner add saying "Does your seed vendor or dispensary accept Potcoin? Ask them today!"

ICMAG gets 50000 hits a day! Why isn't potcoin advertised there?

An add banner on ozstoners $510 AUD yearly. 37760 Total Members and right now 131 visitors to the page...

thctalk.com Average visits to this page: Hourly: 173.90 Daily: 4,173.55 Weekly: 29,214.83 Monthly: 126,945.37 Yearly: 1,523,344.47

Cannabis.com Statistics

Threads: 171,972 Posts: 1,976,248 Members: 199,549
There are currently 4825 users online. 10 members and 4815 guests

grasscity.com 18,133,826 Total Posts
 553,501 Total Members  
 23,614 Most Online

and the countless other forums...

A few well placed adds could get hundreds of thousands of people talking about potcoin in no time flat!

we plan to raise money for this from the community and also match all donations.

we are working on all of our new branding that will be ready soon for a big advertising push.

Cant wait to see this on http://www.potfunder.com  Grin
Activity: 658
Donated 6000 potcoin towards potfunder.com! thank you for creating this... Lets keep this board alive along with twitter and facebook... A lot of people in crypto still don't know potcoin... Help youself by introducing more people... This isn't a pump this is a slow climb still lots of time Smiley
Activity: 767
Man oh man, lotsa good news lately on the potcoin front. Things are sure seeming saucy! Awh yeah! Cool The more the network grows the strong the coin becomes. Although it really seems to be gaining speed as of late. I sure hope this momentum continues, it is refreshing in a number of ways.
PotCoin crowdfunding platform, PotFunder, has now been officially launched: http://potfunder.com.

We hope to see the community get behind this idea, we believe it can help to make some real good things happen for the coin.

LOVE IT!!!! Thank you iron have been asking for this for a while!!! I will be donating!!
Activity: 21
PotCoin crowdfunding platform, PotFunder, has now been officially launched: http://potfunder.com.

We hope to see the community get behind this idea, we believe it can help to make some real good things happen for the coin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cookie...Cookie.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cookie...Cookie.

Let's destroy social media... Get out there people!!.. Potcoin is shaking the weakhands out now we are left with investors.

This excites me, I will personally be telling everyone I know too accept potcoin because even if they don't they will see us go up here real soon!

Call NASA, we are beating the chinese to the moon.

legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000

Hey guys! I've moved POT off this pool and into my new BTC paying Multipool.  POT is currently being mined on scrypt. Would love some more testers as I've got no fee's during this period. Here are the details:

xpool - BTC Multipool
http://www.xpool.ca

Son of a bitch...nice web site but couldn't you have found a different domain name to use?

You may not know it but xpool.net has been operational for over a year :/

I didn't even know.... I went with xpool for the X factor... multipool auto eXchange... and I live in canada Tongue

Fair enough. Best of luck!
Jump to: