Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 269. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Just a reminder that POT.CripToe.Com is giving away a 10POT block bonus!

We have given away over 30,000POT so far!

-Fuse
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I've added the nodes and still can't get wallet to synch
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hello friends, I recall that we http://www.plantat.es/en__index.html variety of seeds to trade for POTCOIN. All shipments FREE

Excellent! Thanks! I will be ordering some seeds from you very soon...
On a side note, I suggest that you NOT have sound automatically play when your site loads...  Smiley
Cheers
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Hello friends, I recall that we http://www.plantat.es/en__index.html variety of seeds to trade for POTCOIN. All shipments FREE
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Fairpool Potcoin Hydrol

• 0% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout
  • MPOS, VARDIFF Stratum
  • West Europe server
  • 24/7 Monitoring, DDoS protected, 1st class data-center etc.

Small scale, great up-time, no fuss, and we also have Potcoin P2Pool if you prefer immediate payouts.

It was setup as a community service, we also host the Potcoin faucet and the Potcoin difficulty chart.
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool's PotCoin Pool!

http://Pot.SuchPool.pw

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.

Here are some specs about our pools:

• 1% Pool Fee
  • PROP payout system
  • Multiple VARDIFF Stratum Servers
  • 24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
  • DDoS Protected
  • Clustered System to better distribute the load
  • Brand new hardware, Built by us
  • Raided SSDs to ensure maximal database performance and reliability
  • Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter
  • Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3333

Our team is knowlegeable and can help you start mining. Just ask us!

Come start mining now on http://Pot.SuchPool.pw

To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool

Thank you for your interest in our pool, we hope to see you soon!
Activity: 182
oh yeah still at 2000 right smartasses? oh I'm sure this has *nothing* to do with getting added on additional large exchanges. don't say I didn't warn you.

Still up about 100% month over month, and that was before it got added to Mintpal.

I am not arguing against the long-term viability of the coin, although saying it has gone up 100% every month is extremely misleading and inaccurate. What I am saying is that adding it to mintpal caused a plummet and it will be manipulated more now.
legendary
Activity: 812
oh yeah still at 2000 right smartasses? oh I'm sure this has *nothing* to do with getting added on additional large exchanges. don't say I didn't warn you.

Still up about 100% month over month, and that was before it got added to Mintpal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
Activity: 140

I tried to warn all of you that once we got on MintPal or Cryptsy that the whales would come in and short it to the ground.  But everyone wanted to get on these exchanges....all I heard was Vote, Vote, Vote, now look at the price.  Went from 3500 down to 1600 and still dropping.  Unless we generate buying, this coin price is done.

How's the marketing / sales coming along???  Once the dispensaries start accepting PotCoin, then the price will fly high.

That is still higher than it was before Mintpal. The problem isn't that its listed on these exchanges...its the people that come in and cry about the price, quoting meaningless numbers.

It was 3500 for less than a day...on ONE exchange...hardly a sustained price movement.

Like you said... focus on marketing/sales and general promotion, not the price. That comes later with success.

Couldn't agree more... but let's be more specific the coin is dropping in price because people are selling... maybe if more people stopped trying to make a quick buck and look at little more long term we are aren't 2 months old and I have heard we are flying dying and barely surviving.... get real people hold your coins and the price won't drop period..... how about we give a starter business a couple months before we decide if it's "dead" or not

Last thing price was 700 satoshi longer then it was 3000

If you can get the playing field even to  1 gpu/person then we would not have this scammer problem. Scammers do not care who gets hurt, only that they make a profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bbbut I was promised that I could mine this for 8 hours and then have enough $$ to retire.

Jesus STFU about the price already.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
cryptorush is working again.

Edit: sorry, just went down again.
Activity: 32

I tried to warn all of you that once we got on MintPal or Cryptsy that the whales would come in and short it to the ground.  But everyone wanted to get on these exchanges....all I heard was Vote, Vote, Vote, now look at the price.  Went from 3500 down to 1600 and still dropping.  Unless we generate buying, this coin price is done.

How's the marketing / sales coming along???  Once the dispensaries start accepting PotCoin, then the price will fly high.

That is still higher than it was before Mintpal. The problem isn't that its listed on these exchanges...its the people that come in and cry about the price, quoting meaningless numbers.

It was 3500 for less than a day...on ONE exchange...hardly a sustained price movement.

Like you said... focus on marketing/sales and general promotion, not the price. That comes later with success.

I agree. But most people just want to dump coins for a quick profit. I'm holding mine long term and don't care about exchanges. I've been promoting the coin to groups trying to change the laws. I've also been promoting to people who use marijuana. This is not your average alt coin. It has a purpose. Let's work on the purpose and the price increase will follow. Promote, promote, and promote.
Activity: 658
I don't know why everyone keeps getting excited, I tried to tell people at least a dozen times that getting added to more exchanges is not good for prices but no one listens. Duuurrr if we get more exchanges, dur, thennnnn we can sell to mores people in more places durrrr and make more monies...

*facepalm*

Congratulations, expect this coin to ride the hump and dump train for a while now.

Maybe think about that the next time some dumbass starts encouraging everyone to join in on an idiotic voting/bribing/whining campaign to get a coin added to more exchanges.

By a while do u mean a day like we were at 3000 satoshi or a while like a couple weeks we were at 500-700 satoshi

GO GET A BUSINESS TO ACCEPT POTCOIN INSTEAD OF PREDICTING THE FUTURE.... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE BUY MORE AND DON'T SELL !!!!! IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BITCH THEN SELL YOUR COINS TO ME SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT
Activity: 12
SureMine PotCoin Pool

We are a team of Linux Architects and Pen-Testers who have built our own enterprise grade mining pool.

https://pot.suremine.com

Features
  • Multiple layers of DDOS protection.
  • Multiple layers of Server Security.
  • Full SSL.
  • Clean Secure Architecture.
  • Enterprise Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2).
  • Environment extensively tested and documented.
  • Off-Site Enterprise Monitoring + Log Assessment.

Feature requests or suggestions are always welcome.
We'll be adding features as we grow in the coming weeks and sky’s the limit!

We have analytics running on the site so once we know where the most users are coming from we will launch a stratum server in that region.
I don't know why everyone keeps getting excited, I tried to tell people at least a dozen times that getting added to more exchanges is not good for prices but no one listens. Duuurrr if we get more exchanges, dur, thennnnn we can sell to mores people in more places durrrr and make more monies...

*facepalm*

Congratulations, expect this coin to ride the hump and dump train for a while now.

Maybe think about that the next time some dumbass starts encouraging everyone to join in on an idiotic voting/bribing/whining campaign to get a coin added to more exchanges.

Couldn't agree more... but let's be more specific the coin is dropping in price because people are selling... maybe if more people stopped trying to make a quick buck and look at little more long term we are aren't 2 months old and I have heard we are flying dying and barely surviving.... get real people hold your coins and the price won't drop period..... how about we give a starter business a couple months before we decide if it's "dead" or not

Last thing price was 700 satoshi longer then it was 3000
Merit: 504

Jump to: