Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 282. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
nice i am 100% up now not selling though, we have a strong future. bought into MYRIAD coin too, that is certainly doing well.
Activity: 658
Well someone just wiped out my buy wall.. don't let them push it down it will happen over and over again progress make sellers suffer :-)
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know of an online store that accepts crypto of any sort that has a the firefly portable vape for sale? I told my baby momma I would buy her one when that can happen. Help a girl out let me know of a place I can buy her one.

Yeah www.cannibay.com has one of those for sale I think.
Thanks, it appears down, but I forgot about that site. To the jack ass that suggested google, obviously i need you to google that for me.

Sorry, I thought it was just one of those "Hooked on Ebonics" jokes.
My bad.
 Grin
Activity: 658
When your selling realize that this is barely the start of this beautiful journey we are going to have here

PUSH!!!!!!!
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Does anyone know of an online store that accepts crypto of any sort that has a the firefly portable vape for sale? I told my baby momma I would buy her one when that can happen. Help a girl out let me know of a place I can buy her one.

Thanks, it appears down, but I forgot about that site. To the jack ass that suggested google, obviously i need you to google that for me.
beginning to gather pace. have a sell wall at 1500 but should be no problem. anyone seen the new coin Myriadcoin, it has 5 algorithms in one. next top coin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Looks like we´re almost at 1 Potcoin = 0.01$
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

www.google.com
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
That coin is freaking gorgeous. I used to do some hobbyist-level 3d work years ago, but I can't even imagine creating something so sublime. Please, someone make a coin exactly like this for real life. I want minted potcoins! Smiley
Hello,

here are some tests I made for fun and cos I like POT Smiley
still working on it when I grab some free time so any suggesstions are welcome.
I wanted to keep the simple design but give it a real look.will make some animations also once we are happy with the looks of the coin.

and some geometry details

dont mind many pictures POT has that effect on me Smiley

share some POT if you like it Smiley
PLh2HD8ULLzMotDKowXFHhjtJaeWfLkRxh

Wow wow wow wow.  This is amazing.   Can you please email [email protected].

We would like to work directly with you Smiley

Amazing work.  I will send you coins shortly

Couldn't agree more. Absolutely amazing, I sent 200 POT to you go sir Enjoy it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Hello,

here are some tests I made for fun and cos I like POT Smiley
still working on it when I grab some free time so any suggesstions are welcome.
I wanted to keep the simple design but give it a real look.will make some animations also once we are happy with the looks of the coin.

and some geometry details

dont mind many pictures POT has that effect on me Smiley

share some POT if you like it Smiley
PLh2HD8ULLzMotDKowXFHhjtJaeWfLkRxh

Wow wow wow wow.  This is amazing.   Can you please email [email protected].

We would like to work directly with you Smiley

Amazing work.  I will send you coins shortly
Activity: 434
can see this becoming a major coin. as we know its being considered to be used to buy pot in california

Yes but when knew this before March already, and difficulty was only 388k. Where the feck did all this extra hash power come from this month and since hash power almost 2x from Feb end, where are all the new people? Forum hasn't gained tons of new post on this thread to make up over 2/3 new khash/megahash added.

Because of the market manipulation and low volume on Crypto Rush.  No one wanted to sell at reasonable rates.
Activity: 140
can see this becoming a major coin. as we know its being considered to be used to buy pot in california

Yes but when knew this before March already, and difficulty was only 388k. Where the feck did all this extra hash power come from this month and since hash power almost 2x from Feb end, where are all the new people? Forum hasn't gained tons of new post on this thread to make up over 2/3 new khash/megahash added.
Activity: 1
Come and mine with us Pot.HashFast.de

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfbFM7sCAAAqw01.jpg

- DDOS protected
- Custom Stratum for high performance
- Track your account from mobile
- Custom PROP PaySystem
- Failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
- Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
- Constantly improving and adding more features

Come and mine with us @ www.HashFast.de

Can recommend these guys!
On this pool for 14 days now. Nice pool! Nice support! Skilled admins!
Activity: 56
We have started new campaign on www.Coins2TheMoon.com:
Every Second Day is a 0% Fee Day You can trade for 0% trading fees on every other day.
When you login on header will be displayed "Today is a 0% Fee Day" or "Tomorrow is a 0% Fee Day".

Just to remind you: We have 72 Market Pairs and 22 Coins (PotCoin is in the list) to Trade!

Please note that it does not applies to withdrawal fees.

Happy tradings Smiley

Sincerely,

C2M Team
Activity: 32
Jump to: