Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 295. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This page (https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site.

/facepalm

*edit* hold on I may have been too hasty, it's going for 1650 on Allcoin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This page (https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site.

/facepalm
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
what the christ

+3062.41 %  Change

coinmarketcap D;

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Some big buys coming in Smiley Well done everyone! Keep voting Smiley Lets not stop now

I'm a voting www.mintpal.com guys vote 3 times for potcoin over 10,000 votes but we aren't done yet!

Also go vote and like the cryptsy forum we are growing a nice plant here
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Some big buys coming in Smiley Well done everyone! Keep voting Smiley Lets not stop now
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Really enjoying http://pot.criptoe.com/ With the bonus of 10Pot as well its definitely the best pool for maximising your coins Smiley

Thanks... we as a team of admins have pulled most of our hash-rate out so that others can be sure to get the block reward. Was a bit of problem when one of the pool admin members was the pool whale with over 11Mh/s!!!

Just so you know... all block rewards given to pool admin are returned to the pool... so in the end the public still gets all of the block rewards.

So grab a few blocks while you can!!!

Thanks!
io.ezystayz.com
Really enjoying http://pot.criptoe.com/ With the bonus of 10Pot as well its definitely the best pool for maximising your coins Smiley
io.ezystayz.com
And... we passed 0.00001 Smiley Nice work guys! Love it how this isnt a pump and dump coin! Its actual fans that are loyal and respect the market.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
It's averaging about 1000 POT per day per MH/s.
Activity: 140
At current difficulty, whats the approximate potcoins per day at 1,000 Kh/s?

Considering difficulty changes always, and current does not mean 1-5 minutes or more whatever, and there is really not a simple formula to my knowledge to know, its very hard to say.
To all the people complaining about low prices...  WE HAVE BIG PLANS SO HOLD YOUR COINS AND KEEP MINING!

1. this is a great time to buy the coins up for cheap and then helping create demand.

2. you should not be worried about selling this coin at these prices its not worth it in power.

3. We are not another coin that you mine and then hope people jump on it and the big pools come and boost it then people want to make quick money and pump and dump.  thats not for us

4. We are building a community here and its pretty dam big and strong and amazing.   check out our website stats for potcoin.info and look at all of your social networks.  Getting bigger every day

5. We have been in talks with investors and real people who will be giving us funding to build our Cloud POS that will work on any PC or our Custom raspberry Pi machines with our Potcoin wallet that was made for it. Combined with our web wallet and soon to be finished android wallet will set us apart from any other coins since and intern start offering REAL WORLD MERCHANT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS.

6. We are working on finalizing our trademark so that we can start licensing out our brand to create Rolling papers, Filter papers, Grinders, T-shirts, Paper bills, stickers, coasters, you name it.

7. Potcoin was asked to speak april 9th in NYC at the crypto currency conference and me and the dev team will be headed down to promote the coin.

8. THE WORLD WIDE LAUNCH will be 4.20.14 and we will be broadcasting live from Colorado on potcoin.tv and launching all of our products and merchandise to the world.  We hope to have many other major cities and marijuana hot spots also doing simultaneous events giving away tons of free gear and coins!

9. We are working on a very big community website called pottalk that will have a forum and social network with map integration so we can show all the user of potcoin and where its accepted across the world.

10. Finally We will be building our own DEDICATED POTCOIN EXCHANGE like cryptsy but we feel better and faster and more secure.  WE will also be adding other coin after the launch.!!  WE dont have a date yet since this involves lots of time and money and security and banks and you get the point.

WE ARE NOT ANOTHER COIN - WE ARE A COMMUNITY - WE ARE A STARTUP - WE ARE POTCOIN

TO THE MOONAJUANA!

Just a re-post from previous page...people tend not to read things...

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We are almost past meow coin vote vote vote!!!!

Cya later meow coin here we come lotto!!!!!! Vote vote vote!!!!!
Activity: 125
Check out FireCoin!
At current difficulty, whats the approximate potcoins per day at 1,000 Kh/s?

Activity: 84

http://POT.LeetPools.com

10.420POT Block finder bonuses, we have over 14,000POT still remaining to giveaway to our miners - Currently at 0% fee.

We are a custom MPOS PROP pool with around the clock monitoring and active admins.

Prop/Vardiff

We hope to see you all mining with us!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
To all the people complaining about low prices...  WE HAVE BIG PLANS SO HOLD YOUR COINS AND KEEP MINING!

1. this is a great time to buy the coins up for cheap and then helping create demand.

2. you should not be worried about selling this coin at these prices its not worth it in power.

3. We are not another coin that you mine and then hope people jump on it and the big pools come and boost it then people want to make quick money and pump and dump.  thats not for us

4. We are building a community here and its pretty dam big and strong and amazing.   check out our website stats for potcoin.info and look at all of your social networks.  Getting bigger every day

5. We have been in talks with investors and real people who will be giving us funding to build our Cloud POS that will work on any PC or our Custom raspberry Pi machines with our Potcoin wallet that was made for it. Combined with our web wallet and soon to be finished android wallet will set us apart from any other coins since and intern start offering REAL WORLD MERCHANT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS.

6. We are working on finalizing our trademark so that we can start licensing out our brand to create Rolling papers, Filter papers, Grinders, T-shirts, Paper bills, stickers, coasters, you name it.

7. Potcoin was asked to speak april 9th in NYC at the crypto currency conference and me and the dev team will be headed down to promote the coin.

8. THE WORLD WIDE LAUNCH will be 4.20.14 and we will be broadcasting live from Colorado on potcoin.tv and launching all of our products and merchandise to the world.  We hope to have many other major cities and marijuana hot spots also doing simultaneous events giving away tons of free gear and coins!

9. We are working on a very big community website called pottalk that will have a forum and social network with map integration so we can show all the user of potcoin and where its accepted across the world.

10. Finally We will be building our own DEDICATED POTCOIN EXCHANGE like cryptsy but we feel better and faster and more secure.  WE will also be adding other coin after the launch.!!  WE dont have a date yet since this involves lots of time and money and security and banks and you get the point.

WE ARE NOT ANOTHER COIN - WE ARE A COMMUNITY - WE ARE A STARTUP - WE ARE POTCOIN

TO THE MOONAJUANA!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We are almost past meow coin vote vote vote!!!!
Activity: 60
allcrypt is launching their site this Friday according to their twitter feed.  we still need to all vote there so potcoin will have another exchange.  their exchange seems like it will be a pretty nice spread so go vote!!
allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Merit: 504

TO THE MOONAJUANA!

Activity: 63
I make clothes. Let me see if I can design a shirt with some pot embroidery on it or something. Would probably sell it for about 10k POT each (about $40 USD?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKBWdwRYpE

Kawabunga man!!

DGT EPSON R1900

I'm I getting crazy when I think the shirts should be hemp:)
Jump to: