Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 297. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com

I sold out on all my alt coin position's and as i recoup and re-consider them, im more critical even on top tier alts like litecoin.

What do you guys think we are lacking and what can we improve on? 

We need more despair and hopelessness.  I want more people to say they are leaving the community or switching to Dopecoin, then bloodthirsty assholes like me will start loading up at lower prices, then you guys will all buy back in at higher prices than you sold to us for.

Hahahaha

I don't do drugs... I start plants on fire and breathe

If you sold at 600 I'm sorry we are already now at 900 satoshi... you should have just kept holding. .... Potcoin too the moon

100% Really nice little boom there. Was hoping to catch it at 900 and buy back at 650 Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
easy to mine SUN then exchange to POT on cryptorush.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I sold out on all my alt coin position's and as i recoup and re-consider them, im more critical even on top tier alts like litecoin.

We need more despair and hopelessness.  I want more people to say they are leaving the community or switching to Dopecoin, then bloodthirsty assholes like me will start loading up at lower prices, then you guys will all buy back in at higher prices than you sold to us for.

Hahahaha

If you sold at 600 I'm sorry we are already now at 900 satoshi... you should have just kept holding. .... Potcoin too the moon

Hahahaha

Activity: 130

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Right now this coin is a long term investment. Potcoin is not going to be accepted at retails shops, cannabis clubs, or online any time soon.  And guess what? Neither is dopecoin. They just aren't. Its far too early for any vendor to be accepting this coin for product, let alone being on major exchanges (cryptsy for example). People forget that a year ago bitcoin was trading at $5. These things don't happen overnight.

Actually dopecoin is already in retail shops after launching like a week ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5374070
sorry guys sold all mine, havent seen much movement, no snoops, no exchanges worth a mention, no adoption by any dispensary, coffee shop or otherwise, i can get rolling papers from a shop for £0.20p so doesnt drive me wild with the current updates. Just a paper wallet that looks good and a really nice website. My apologies but Im going back to mining profitable coins for a bit until I see here has picked up. Take care, hope the coin moves forward soon.

Thats ok more coins for me.... no but seriously guys this is only a month old give up now is just silly if you don't want too buy more sure but why would you sell them for 1/4th what they were worth last week

It took bitcoin 5 years to get acceptance by a very minor portion of society. I think too many people are in it to make a little bit of quick cash. All I hear is "profitability" and "price" from the people who selling out. If you want to mine the most profitable coin and dump it for BTC then you missed your chance on this coin because that was right after launch.

Right now this coin is a long term investment. Potcoin is not going to be accepted at retails shops, cannabis clubs, or online any time soon.  And guess what? Neither is dopecoin. They just aren't. Its far too early for any vendor to be accepting this coin for product, let alone being on major exchanges (cryptsy for example). People forget that a year ago bitcoin was trading at $5. These things don't happen overnight.

+1

Voting for coins is all we can do stay strong stay together and we will get there... pot rules are changing big time right now and this coin has a real chance at being the coin of the future of marijuana... If you believe in it stay positive market get on twitter Facebook vote... If not best of luck with you i'm too busy getting high on potcoin
Merit: 504
sorry guys sold all mine, havent seen much movement, no snoops, no exchanges worth a mention, no adoption by any dispensary, coffee shop or otherwise, i can get rolling papers from a shop for £0.20p so doesnt drive me wild with the current updates. Just a paper wallet that looks good and a really nice website. My apologies but Im going back to mining profitable coins for a bit until I see here has picked up. Take care, hope the coin moves forward soon.

Thats ok more coins for me.... no but seriously guys this is only a month old give up now is just silly if you don't want too buy more sure but why would you sell them for 1/4th what they were worth last week

It took bitcoin 5 years to get acceptance by a very minor portion of society. I think too many people are in it to make a little bit of quick cash. All I hear is "profitability" and "price" from the people who selling out. If you want to mine the most profitable coin and dump it for BTC then you missed your chance on this coin because that was right after launch.

yeah agreed, I'm going dopecoin all they wat they just announced they already have retail partners. The dev over there seems to have more business skills.
Activity: 140
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://pot.leetpools.com

10.420POT Block finder bonuses, we have over 14,000POT still remaining to giveaway to our miners - Currently at 0% fee.

We are a custom MPOS PROP pool with around the clock monitoring and active admins.

We hope to see you all mining with us!
Activity: 182
don't get me wrong I was one of the earliest miners, back when NO ONE respected this coin, I'm just a little surprised at how hard and fast it tumbled in the last week or so.
io.ezystayz.com
any thoughts on why this coin has tanked so hard?? It was holding pretty steady around 1200-1500 for a while, and popped up and cracked into the 2000s for a bit at one point. Now it seems like it drops 100 satoshis a day...

Cryptos in general have been taking a hit lately (starting with BTC) and with all the new coins hitting the market its spreading the wealth out. Its going to take time for the stronger coins to outlive the weak ones and grow their base. People who come in and expect constant growth from day one are just nuts...

Difficulty right now is low. If you believe in the coin you should be mining and holding. The price may continue to dip but so will many other coins. The difference between this one and many others is the budding (pun intended) community. The developer is pretty active and working not just to make money, but to make this coin valuable in the cannabis industry. Unlike many coins, this one has an ongoing and deeply rooted cause associated with it. That should be appealing to an investor.

100% agree... current issue though is us vs DopeCoin imo...
Merit: 504
any thoughts on why this coin has tanked so hard?? It was holding pretty steady around 1200-1500 for a while, and popped up and cracked into the 2000s for a bit at one point. Now it seems like it drops 100 satoshis a day...

Cryptos in general have been taking a hit lately (starting with BTC) and with all the new coins hitting the market its spreading the wealth out. Its going to take time for the stronger coins to outlive the weak ones and grow their base. People who come in and expect constant growth from day one are just nuts...

Difficulty right now is low. If you believe in the coin you should be mining and holding. The price may continue to dip but so will many other coins. The difference between this one and many others is the budding (pun intended) community. The developer is pretty active and working not just to make money, but to make this coin valuable in the cannabis industry. Unlike many coins, this one has an ongoing and deeply rooted cause associated with it. That should be appealing to an investor.
io.ezystayz.com

sme big holders sold this as invested in other coins like mint / peng etc

Also probably cause of what has happened regarding Gox.. all altcoins have taken a knock.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

sme big holders sold this as invested in other coins like mint / peng etc
Activity: 182
Jump to: