Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 296. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

There is no registration required, visit the site http://e-pool.net for mining information.!

Happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I make clothes. Let me see if I can design a shirt with some pot embroidery on it or something. Would probably sell it for about 10k POT each (about $40 USD?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLKBWdwRYpE

Kawabunga man!!

DGT EPSON R1900
legendary
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
PotCoin off coinmarketcap again...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
pot.hashfast.de

- ZERO FEE
- DDOS protected
- Custom Stratum for high performance
- Solid State Only
- Online monitoring
- Track your account from mobile
- Custom PROP PaySystem
- Failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
- Dedicated intel based 32 core unix enterprise servers
- Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
- Constantly improving and adding more features

Come and mine with us @ www.HashFast.de
io.ezystayz.com
Price is moving up super fast! Almost too quickly haha
legendary
^^ What ya know about DGT's dabs!?

Im staring at an epson in my garage and getting some ideas.. its lots of work tho.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I make clothes. Let me see if I can design a shirt with some pot embroidery on it or something. Would probably sell it for about 10k POT each (about $40 USD?)
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
9050!!! Next!!!
VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep it rolling!!! No facking slackers!!!  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
To all the people complaining about low prices...  WE HAVE BIG PLANS SO HOLD YOUR COINS AND KEEP MINING!

1. this is a great time to buy the coins up for cheap and then helping create demand.

2. you should not be worried about selling this coin at these prices its not worth it in power.

3. We are not another coin that you mine and then hope people jump on it and the big pools come and boost it then people want to make quick money and pump and dump.  thats not for us

4. We are building a community here and its pretty dam big and strong and amazing.   check out our website stats for potcoin.info and look at all of your social networks.  Getting bigger every day

5. We have been in talks with investors and real people who will be giving us funding to build our Cloud POS that will work on any PC or our Custom raspberry Pi machines with our Potcoin wallet that was made for it. Combined with our web wallet and soon to be finished android wallet will set us apart from any other coins since and intern start offering REAL WORLD MERCHANT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS.

6. We are working on finalizing our trademark so that we can start licensing out our brand to create Rolling papers, Filter papers, Grinders, T-shirts, Paper bills, stickers, coasters, you name it.

7. Potcoin was asked to speak april 9th in NYC at the crypto currency conference and me and the dev team will be headed down to promote the coin.

8. THE WORLD WIDE LAUNCH will be 4.20.14 and we will be broadcasting live from Colorado on potcoin.tv and launching all of our products and merchandise to the world.  We hope to have many other major cities and marijuana hot spots also doing simultaneous events giving away tons of free gear and coins!

9. We are working on a very big community website called pottalk that will have a forum and social network with map integration so we can show all the user of potcoin and where its accepted across the world.

10. Finally We will be building our own DEDICATED POTCOIN EXCHANGE like cryptsy but we feel better and faster and more secure.  WE will also be adding other coin after the launch.!!  WE dont have a date yet since this involves lots of time and money and security and banks and you get the point.

WE ARE NOT ANOTHER COIN - WE ARE A COMMUNITY - WE ARE A STARTUP - WE ARE POTCOIN

TO THE MOONAJUANA!

Awesome news all good the price will stay when the morons get out Smiley  David man that would be awesome I will guarantee any coin with development team working hard and the community working this hard we are moon bound not on luck because hard work prevails
io.ezystayz.com
Excellent news @PotCoin Smiley The price also shows it Wink let me know if you need help. My girlfriend is a graphic designer for a clothing company and Im a software engineer.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
To all the people complaining about low prices...  WE HAVE BIG PLANS SO HOLD YOUR COINS AND KEEP MINING!

1. this is a great time to buy the coins up for cheap and then helping create demand.

2. you should not be worried about selling this coin at these prices its not worth it in power.

3. We are not another coin that you mine and then hope people jump on it and the big pools come and boost it then people want to make quick money and pump and dump.  thats not for us

4. We are building a community here and its pretty dam big and strong and amazing.   check out our website stats for potcoin.info and look at all of your social networks.  Getting bigger every day

5. We have been in talks with investors and real people who will be giving us funding to build our Cloud POS that will work on any PC or our Custom raspberry Pi machines with our Potcoin wallet that was made for it. Combined with our web wallet and soon to be finished android wallet will set us apart from any other coins since and intern start offering REAL WORLD MERCHANT SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS.

6. We are working on finalizing our trademark so that we can start licensing out our brand to create Rolling papers, Filter papers, Grinders, T-shirts, Paper bills, stickers, coasters, you name it.

7. Potcoin was asked to speak april 9th in NYC at the crypto currency conference and me and the dev team will be headed down to promote the coin.

8. THE WORLD WIDE LAUNCH will be 4.20.14 and we will be broadcasting live from Colorado on potcoin.tv and launching all of our products and merchandise to the world.  We hope to have many other major cities and marijuana hot spots also doing simultaneous events giving away tons of free gear and coins!

9. We are working on a very big community website called pottalk that will have a forum and social network with map integration so we can show all the user of potcoin and where its accepted across the world.

10. Finally We will be building our own DEDICATED POTCOIN EXCHANGE like cryptsy but we feel better and faster and more secure.  WE will also be adding other coin after the launch.!!  WE dont have a date yet since this involves lots of time and money and security and banks and you get the point.

WE ARE NOT ANOTHER COIN - WE ARE A COMMUNITY - WE ARE A STARTUP - WE ARE POTCOIN

TO THE MOONAJUANA!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
First with some more great news!

THE WEB WALLET BETA IS OUT!! SIGN UP NOW!!!   https://wallet.potcoin.info

we will continue working on the wallet and improving functionality and also a whole new set of graphics.

We will also be wrapping this up so that it can be release on all phone platforms.  Android, iphone (if we get through app store) blackberry, nokia, windows, etc

Please give us your reviews and comments at [email protected]

thanks

I sold out on all my alt coin position's and as i recoup and re-consider them, im more critical even on top tier alts like litecoin.

What do you guys think we are lacking and what can we improve on? 

We need more despair and hopelessness.  I want more people to say they are leaving the community or switching to Dopecoin, then bloodthirsty assholes like me will start loading up at lower prices, then you guys will all buy back in at higher prices than you sold to us for.

Hahahaha

I don't do drugs... I start plants on fire and breathe

If you sold at 600 I'm sorry we are already now at 900 satoshi... you should have just kept holding. .... Potcoin too the moon

100% Really nice little boom there. Was hoping to catch it at 900 and buy back at 650 Wink

Too the moon!!!! Haters keep selling this guy is hungry

Keep voting on www.mintpal.com we are doing unreal all others coins have been bought and paid for.... Our time is coming

I sold out on all my alt coin position's and as i recoup and re-consider them, im more critical even on top tier alts like litecoin.

What do you guys think we are lacking and what can we improve on? 

We need more despair and hopelessness.  I want more people to say they are leaving the community or switching to Dopecoin, then bloodthirsty assholes like me will start loading up at lower prices, then you guys will all buy back in at higher prices than you sold to us for.

Hahahaha

I don't do drugs... I start plants on fire and breathe

If you sold at 600 I'm sorry we are already now at 900 satoshi... you should have just kept holding. .... Potcoin too the moon

100% Really nice little boom there. Was hoping to catch it at 900 and buy back at 650 Wink

Too the moon!!!! Haters keep selling this guy is hungry
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It's so typical. I had some hope for this coin, but poor weak handed dumpers killed this coin too.  Cry
Jump to: