Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 298. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Well, at least it´s working again on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
That, and I love a good experiment. Provided this is a genuine effort to be "different" from the other NXT clones, then consider me interested. If it isn't, then I'm not.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I've been voting for some time so i hate to admit this...but unless somebody makes a substantial BTC payment, potcoin isn't getting listed on mintpal anytime soon. And I'm not sure we should be so eager to get it listed on an exchange that makes no attempt to hide that it accepts bribes...

I'll try to vote every hour.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com

I've been voting for some time so i hate to admit this...but unless somebody makes a substantial BTC payment, potcoin isn't getting listed on mintpal anytime soon. And I'm not sure we should be so eager to get it listed on an exchange that makes no attempt to hide that it accepts bribes...

Sadly you are probably right re donating some BTC... I have an excuse Wink Im from Africa haha where 0.1BTC is a fortune haha
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

io.ezystayz.com
Sigh.. what is happening with the mobile apps? etc? Too much focus on votes... yeah we need it but I dont think that alone will save us.

But the people who aren't making the mobile wallet or website need to focus on voting... If you want this coin to survive you need too do your part Smiley

Yup been voting every hour unless im sleeping Smiley

Good man

Bed time for me there is 200 more votes who's next?

Pushed another 6 votes Smiley I will try keep it going Smiley
Merit: 500
Sigh.. what is happening with the mobile apps? etc? Too much focus on votes... yeah we need it but I dont think that alone will save us.

But the people who aren't making the mobile wallet or website need to focus on voting... If you want this coin to survive you need too do your part Smiley

Good man

Bed time for me there is 200 more votes who's next?

Good man
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Hey guys

ive put together a folder with graphics for potcoin, including the PSD's and a bunch of stuff. name of font

if you want more let me know.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!X5AnkK7D!lk-jUZRYTkphrMO-BTOF0A

io.ezystayz.com
io.ezystayz.com
POT has been added to CryptoALTeX Exchange. 

www.cryptoaltex.com

#cryptoaltex FreeNode

Looks decent just the big question.. is it legit...
Activity: 574
POT has been added to CryptoALTeX Exchange. 

www.cryptoaltex.com

#cryptoaltex FreeNode
Yo !!!   does anybody know where you can actually sell your potcoin ?  and not just put it 4 sale , where nobody buys it , like @ all the current exchanges , not mentioning any names  ,  i mean a system like @ cryptsy where you can just instant sell your amount for the current market price !     tnk you

Since when did cryptsy start doing that lol? If a exchange has buy orders and you sell for that price its instant, if you go above that price then you wait.

Any news from Devs on when Blockchain will be back up?

They don't... um yeah.... anyways..... Over 8000votes!!!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Yo !!!   does anybody know where you can actually sell your potcoin ?  and not just put it 4 sale , where nobody buys it , like @ all the current exchanges , not mentioning any names  ,  i mean a system like @ cryptsy where you can just instant sell your amount for the current market price !     tnk you

Since when did cryptsy start doing that lol? If a exchange has buy orders and you sell for that price its instant, if you go above that price then you wait.

Any news from Devs on when Blockchain will be back up?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi all, Leetpools has opened a brand new pool. We are an experienced bunch of pool ops with around the clock monitoring. Our pool is located in SF California. We are currently giving away over 15,000 POT via our blockfinder bonus to our miners. We hope that you all will come rip with us at http://POT.leetpools.com - Come check out our custom MPOS pool. Once you mine with us, you wont mine anywhere else. Come join us in IRC #Leetpools @ Quaknet
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Jump to: