Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 365. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 254
but be careful that prices over ltc, not btc:) soomeone just selling it too cheap right now. it's a few but cheap. i am waiting for my deposit to come:))
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah let's try to get it on a ....more established exchange lol
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Your wish became reality  Grin
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=124
Welcome your new exchange!

Not to judge a book by it's cover but it does look a bit sketchy...has anyone used this yet?
Activity: 140
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
I think we need to push potcoin to exchanges. Nobody can buy it with these prices we can sell and spread the coin with a fair price.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

I got auto locked out from my account and I can't get back in. When I paste the link from the email it just says token expired.

I didn't even forget my PIN! I was just adding details to my account. I forgot to enter the PIN once, after that I entered it correctly. Then I forgot it again and then it said one attempt remaining and I entered it correctly. Then I forgot again and I was locked out. Why doesn't the count of failed attempts reset, as soon as you have one successful attempt? Seems like a bug to me.

unlocked your account Smiley you have to reset the counter by yourself on top of the page...

Thanks. You should enable the contact form for guests. You could use a captcha service for guests to avoid spam. Something like areyouahuman.com (easy to solve for humans, hard to crack for machines).
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
I'm getting a "no block source found" error on the wallet. Anyone here can give me some node IP addresses that i can add ?

There is a node mentioned in the post i linked to below can try that, my wallet is syncing fine here with no nodes in config file

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4734927

thank u UK gunner, tried it didn't work. But i'm starting to think it's an issue with my firewall rather than the wallet itself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275

Omg this is exciting!!!

Free the weed

PCxasAgwiZQrWJwx9Z4GLe4gcW5Ldviy4X

Thanks
Activity: 12

I got auto locked out from my account and I can't get back in. When I paste the link from the email it just says token expired.

I didn't even forget my PIN! I was just adding details to my account. I forgot to enter the PIN once, after that I entered it correctly. Then I forgot it again and then it said one attempt remaining and I entered it correctly. Then I forgot again and I was locked out. Why doesn't the count of failed attempts reset, as soon as you have one successful attempt? Seems like a bug to me.

unlocked your account Smiley you have to reset the counter by yourself on top of the page...

EDIT: kontakt us via [email protected] or go to www.hashfast.de -> Support
Activity: 8

Edit:

And to top it of: I can't even contact you, because the contact form is disabled for "guests".

Activity: 238
I'm getting a "no block source found" error on the wallet. Anyone here can give me some node IP addresses that i can add ?

There is a node mentioned in the post i linked to below can try that, my wallet is syncing fine here with no nodes in config file

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4734927
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
That and public opinion -- the firearms accessories industry has some of the same issues with banking and credit card processors.  100% legal and licensed small businesses sometimes have issues with basic banking services.

In the current financial world, providing actual banking services is pretty much bottom of the list in priorities, so if theres any hassle, its a no go.  

Yeah that bothers me also, as I've run into that situation myself. With some recent rulings against small business refusing to serve customers based on opinion/belief bias, I wonder if such suits will ever come against banks.
even if congress pushes the banks to accept it will still take a long time so here is a nice place to store all those paper bills while us govt gets their shit together

Maybe...I'm not sure if banks have the right to refuse service to a customer.  For example, "no shoes, no shirt, no service" type thing.  Since the US AG has stated its not illegal for banks to take in this money there's no legal reason why banks shouldn't be taking in this cash...However, I think they're just refusing to offer banking services to the dispenseries to be dicks...ultimately I think greed will win the day as banks stand to make a pretty penny or two off of pot money, so they'll come around.  So yes, until that time there's a small window of opportunity here for crytpos to market hard, develop technologies, and insert themselves into the purchasing process to become the defacto method and supplanting traditional fiat mechansims (cash, credit cards, checks, etc.)

The AG's opinion isn't law. Standing Federal law, which banks generally go by, prevents them from doing it even if they wanted to.

That and public opinion -- the firearms accessories industry has some of the same issues with banking and credit card processors.  100% legal and licensed small businesses sometimes have issues with basic banking services.

In the current financial world, providing actual banking services is pretty much bottom of the list in priorities, so if theres any hassle, its a no go.  

I appreciate the extra info and insight.   Smiley  Thanks for setting me straight.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
even if congress pushes the banks to accept it will still take a long time so here is a nice place to store all those paper bills while us govt gets their shit together

Maybe...I'm not sure if banks have the right to refuse service to a customer.  For example, "no shoes, no shirt, no service" type thing.  Since the US AG has stated its not illegal for banks to take in this money there's no legal reason why banks shouldn't be taking in this cash...However, I think they're just refusing to offer banking services to the dispenseries to be dicks...ultimately I think greed will win the day as banks stand to make a pretty penny or two off of pot money, so they'll come around.  So yes, until that time there's a small window of opportunity here for crytpos to market hard, develop technologies, and insert themselves into the purchasing process to become the defacto method and supplanting traditional fiat mechansims (cash, credit cards, checks, etc.)

The AG's opinion isn't law. Standing Federal law, which banks generally go by, prevents them from doing it even if they wanted to.

Maybe...I'm not sure if banks have the right to refuse service to a customer.  For example, "no shoes, no shirt, no service" type thing.  Since the US AG has stated its not illegal for banks to take in this money there's no legal reason why banks shouldn't be taking in this cash...However, I think they're just refusing to offer banking services to the dispenseries to be dicks...ultimately I think greed will win the day as banks stand to make a pretty penny or two off of pot money, so they'll come around.  So yes, until that time there's a small window of opportunity here for crytpos to market hard, develop technologies, and insert themselves into the purchasing process to become the defacto method and supplanting traditional fiat mechansims (cash, credit cards, checks, etc.)

Maybe...I'm not sure if banks have the right to refuse service to a customer.  For example, "no shoes, no shirt, no service" type thing.  Since the US AG has stated its not illegal for banks to take in this money there's no legal reason why banks shouldn't be taking in this cash...However, I think they're just refusing to offer banking services to the dispenseries to be dicks...ultimately I think greed will win the day as banks stand to make a pretty penny or two off of pot money, so they'll come around.  So yes, until that time there's a small window of opportunity here for crytpos to market hard, develop technologies, and insert themselves into the purchasing process to become the defacto method and supplanting traditional fiat mechansims (cash, credit cards, checks, etc.)
Activity: 12
So just mine @ www.Hashfast.de we have implemented modules against these stratum attacks.

point your miner to pot.hashfast.de:3336

Mine with us because:

- 0% Fees on all Pools!
- Failsafe in a 5 star datacenter in GERMANY
- Dedicated intel based 32 core unix enterprise servers
- DDOS protected
- SSL secured
- Costum Stratum for high performance
- Solid State only
- Backbone connected with 10 Gbit/s bandwidth
- Online monitoring
- Track your account from mobile
- Automatic and manual payouts
- 24/7 Ticket service
- Constantly improving and adding more features

We are miners just like all of you. Wanted a stable mining pool without downtimes for maximum profit mining. So we build rock solid HashFast!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Come and mine with us @ www.HashFast.de
Activity: 140
...Think about the coins worth when dispensaries start dumping their hard earned cash into this because its a federal crime to store the money in a bank...

Actually the US Attorney General, Eric Holder, just came out in a that it's not a crime for banks to take money from legal pot dispenseries.

http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/24/signs-of-a-big-shift-on-u-s-marijuana-regulation/

So now the only thing stopping the pot dispenseries, is simply the banks themselves not wanting to deal with "drug money"....hypocracy for sure since HSBC and others often launder money for drug cartels and gun runners.

This is a perfect situation for cryptocurrency to be useful in some fashion.
Jump to: