Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 363. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The pot.ogres.org team have been hashing away on this coin since launch. We have a stable pool on a high performance server with 100% up-time since we went live. We would love to have you mine with us to increase our pool's hash rate and push the network towards 1Gh/s.  I am eliminating the pool fee until further notice. That's right - 0% mining fee!!!. Here are our details in case you missed them before -

The Ogres.org POT Pool details:
http://pot.ogres.org

Features
High End Performance Cloud infrastructure with a 1.6 Gb/s network connection (The Stickiest of the Icky)
A fair PPLNS reward system
Actively monitored and maintained pool. If you have issues email me at [email protected] and I will get to work on them.
Variable Difficulty that is set for you
A low 1% pool fee
A low minimum payout of 1 PotCoin
100% uptime since we launched
Frequent promotions to increase the popularity of this coin including giveaways. Over 800 POT given away over the last couple of days to help spark interest in this awesome coin.
An active and supportive pool operator that looks after his miners

PS: If you want to help support our server costs with an optional donation it would be greatly appreciated   Smiley
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Is there an official buy/sell thread anywhere?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
lmao only 3 ltc in there, such buying power, wow

if you're brave enough to deposit more than 3ltc to that site, go on  Grin

I deposited 60LTC almost 2BTC and did buy cheap stuff there  Grin Currently POT and LEAF
Activity: 193
ain't nothing like the Blues
Activity: 28
Activity: 26
Grin  from Hawaii  for  P9r2FgXtemwMMCjTcM7d3Jq2mw9Hs5Bwqj

Welcome Dude! + 10 POT
Activity: 193
ain't nothing like the Blues
 Grin  from Hawaii  and lifetime member of the legalize marijuana movement! finally, this coin will do great things for all the injustices done to marijuna and for the future of pot. many thanks to all the miners and devs involved. how high will potcoin go?....(puff puff)  cough..cough  cough.....what?....who?.....(puff puff).....cough..cough...cough....(ahem)  what dude?......oh yeah....totally stoned dude....i mean..yeah..(puff puff)...cough cough...cough...cough.....hahaha....past the friking moon.....hell yeah!   P9r2FgXtemwMMCjTcM7d3Jq2mw9Hs5Bwqj
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Omg this is exciting!!!

Free the weed

PCxasAgwiZQrWJwx9Z4GLe4gcW5Ldviy4X

Thanks

10POT sent!! ENJOY!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yeah we gotta get the word out about POT! Im doing as many giveaways as i can and trying to spread the work via social.

We need real world presence. Anyone in talks with dispensaries local or otherwise so we can coordinate a push for awareness and adoption?

PNE3AaVdch8yGokBiSWujCtM3Gc5WYywT5

Thanks!   Wink

I love this picture! Anyway we can vote it for the next Logo? Or use it as a wallpaper and put a Potcoin logo on it?

10 POT sent!! Puff puff pass!! Smiley
excellent, anyone fancy putting some hashing to xhash? Im not affiliated but would be good to get another pool running with a decent speed.

Im going to move some over Smiley
Of all the LTC volume on https://freshmarket.co.in, Potcoin comes up #1 amongst the newborn cryptos.  It's very hot there.  Overall I checked out all their older cryptos and it comes up #3 in LTC volume on the overall exchange under Leafcoin and Nyancoin.  That's VERY promising since it was JUST added.
It's important Potcoin gets established quick since you'll see other marijuana based cryptos come out.  There's already Dopecoin now.

Look at the cat based coins.  There's already 4 I can think of (Catcoin, Kittehcoin, Nyancoin, Grumpycoin).  Expect this kind of competition.

If Potcoin can establish itself as the premier marijuana coin it can get the largest market cap and popularity.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I've been playing around on https://freshmarket.co.in

It does work.  I had some issues at the start, but if you sign-up make sure to only use letters and numbers in your password or you'll have problems withdrawing.

Other than that there's a lot of wild fluctuations in price now as the price discovery process is underway.

I am happy its on an exchange but this site gives me eyecancer and i am not sure i can trust it. No offense to the devs. But it is a step in the
right direction. And in regard to the coverage. People need to write mails to the high times and blogs, sites, etc...
I've been playing around on https://freshmarket.co.in

It does work.  I had some issues at the start, but if you sign-up make sure to only use letters and numbers in your password or you'll have problems withdrawing.

Other than that there's a lot of wild fluctuations in price now as the price discovery process is underway.
would be nice for the coin to get a bit of coverage before hitting the markets. Im surprised the High Times haven't picked up on it as of yet.
Im must say im excited about the proposition of PotCoin. I mean it has the scope to facilitate a community that are crying out for this type of transaction. With developers talking to dispensaries already, there really could be no stopping this coin for the medial cannabis community.

With the movement being so strong in the USA, with New York being the latest state to legalize for medical use, we could really see 80% of states being legal by the end of 2014/15. Think of a business model where you have millions of customers already waiting for you, and when each state legalizes, they are bringing millions more customers to the table. Plus we are talking about a consumable product!!

I cant wait to see this featured in High Times, Whiz Kalifa and Snoop with there Physical PotCoins or even Amsterdam having there annual PotCoin meeting!  Could we see 1 PotCoin Per Oz one day? Well when people say 1 BitCoin for a house in the future, I really see no reason why not.

Doge has succeeded because of the community, PotCoin has a stronger, more stable and committed community behind it, not just an internet meme fad, but a real movement in the world. A particular movement that people feel very strongly about, surprisingly enough, just like the crypto community.. Embrace!

http://www.hightimes.com/read/investors-gather-back-cannabusiness
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Now that mcxnow.com is alive again, maybe some of the POT devs can ask realsolid if he is willing to add it.

But i doubt he would do it. But you could try.
Jump to: