Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 366. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
...Think about the coins worth when dispensaries start dumping their hard earned cash into this because its a federal crime to store the money in a bank...

Actually the US Attorney General, Eric Holder, just came out in a that it's not a crime for banks to take money from legal pot dispenseries.

http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/24/signs-of-a-big-shift-on-u-s-marijuana-regulation/

So now the only thing stopping the pot dispenseries, is simply the banks themselves not wanting to deal with "drug money"....hypocracy for sure since HSBC and others often launder money for drug cartels and gun runners.

The truth in bold
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
...Think about the coins worth when dispensaries start dumping their hard earned cash into this because its a federal crime to store the money in a bank...

Actually the US Attorney General, Eric Holder, just came out in a that it's not a crime for banks to take money from legal pot dispenseries.

http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/24/signs-of-a-big-shift-on-u-s-marijuana-regulation/

So now the only thing stopping the pot dispenseries, is simply the banks themselves not wanting to deal with "drug money"....hypocracy for sure since HSBC and others often launder money for drug cartels and gun runners.
This coin really needs to be set into perspective. People are selling right now at around 0.0008 per coin which is fine and dandy but think for a second who will be using this coin. A billion dollar industry, this is no doge or coinye this has extreme potential. Think about the coins worth when dispensaries start dumping their hard earned cash into this because its a federal crime to store the money in a bank, think of the seed banks, think of the hyproponic stores and the paraphenalia industry when they start putting money in.

The price right now is nothing, buy them, mine them, give them away, spread the word. Pot coin is set to be the biggest coin out there next to btc, lets get the entire mj industry loving this coin for the wonder it really is.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Donated my potcoin check wallet Smiley

Everyone needs to get high but now i'm not high Sad

PToh91htaCKk9utFWb21HDifKCZzEQ1L3v
Activity: 224
Great coin you have there! Big up for the work!

I would like to contribute to community. Would it be ok if I opened official forum?
Also, I would send devs admin access if the wish.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
is it dead yet

it is a baby right now, and soon it will learn how to walk and blaze it. 420 yololololo

I am looking to get into the potcoin market.  I only can buy through paypal.  I am looking to get up to 10k.  Please PM with offers.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Took down a few of my cannabis websites to add potcoin features, will be back up and running by next week.

cannasnack.com -Food blog with recipes and digital cookbooks for potcoins

cannafirm.com - 501(c) 3 Nonprofit around the medical cannabis industry, will accept potcoins for donations.

cannastocks.com - cannabis stock market and cryptomarket exchange and news.

thclocate.com - Site in progress to locate dispensaries and businesses in the cannabis industry

potseeker.com - Was working on a site similar to weedmaps but looking for another idea for this site...

Hmm, hope you dont mind i may pm you later, i have an inquiry. 

Yah no problem anytime!

GOODSMASH

DUDE!!!!!!! WE NEED TO TALK!  GET ON IRC!!  also add POTCOIN to linked in!    EMAIL [email protected] 
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
World Wide POT Growing Statistics !! Getting Very High on Crypto

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4770817
Activity: 182
I think the community should make a commitment to Hold on a certain Price.  To many people are mining coins and dropping them like is nothing when they take time and money to hash. This coin has value to it, we should be setting our own price like the 42 coin against BTC.  Lets start to think on a real number so that we can protect the value of the coin.

If you think it`s too cheap and you believe in this coin simply buy some more.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
selling 5K at 0.05 BTC pm me, i'm selling before people notice this worth nothing
potcoin current price potcoin.tv is .07 per potcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think the community should make a commitment to Hold on a certain Price.  To many people are mining coins and dropping them like is nothing when they take time and money to hash. This coin has value to it, we should be setting our own price like the 42 coin against BTC.  Lets start to think on a real number so that we can protect the value of the coin.

The ones who you speak about mining the coins and dropping them are giving out gifts. Every coin has these kind of miners. The value will come in time as more eyes start seeing what this coin is about, just need to be patient. Things have been moving along very nicely so far. I'm holding all of mine and will be for quite a while.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Hey, you..wanna buy some pot? Only 1 BTC per k  Cool
Activity: 23
Hi guys,

Just wanted to remind everyone we have a very stable PotCoin mining pool at pot.ogres.org and would love to have you mine with us. We have some very decent mining rigs hashing away on our pool and we also don't mind spending time helping folks new to POT mining out.

The Ogres.org POT Pool details:
http://pot.ogres.org

Features
High End Performance Cloud infrastructure (The Stickiest of the Icky)
A fair PPLNS reward system
Actively monitored and maintained pool. If you have issues email me at [email protected] and I will get to work on them.
Variable Difficulty that is set for you
A low 1% pool fee
A low minimum payout of 1 PotCoin
100% uptime since we launched
Frequent promotions to increase the popularity of this coin including giveaways. Over 800 POT given away over the last couple of days to help spark interest in this awesome coin.
An active and supportive pool operator that looks after his miners

Please check us out!
Activity: 11
I have 4k POT to sell at .05 per 1k. PM ME
Activity: 28
Activity: 196
Ive had a few pm's asking to buy my potcoins and havent replied, sorry.

I do want to sell 1k of my coins but I want a good value for them of about 1btc (of course negotiable) . The reason I ask for such a high amount is that soon this coin may be worth a fortune for the first reason and secondly I have kids and want to do something cool for them. I dont have a lot of cash and I suffer from anxiety so it's pretty hard to find decent money to take them out or just generally buy them nicer things as often as Id like so I want to take them to a awesome adventure park near here and basicly have a good day for once....this really sucks writing this... I mine because the community is awesome and intend to buy more hardware soon. Please pm with offers for my valuable coin Smiley Thanks a lot.

Please dont buy more mining equipment. Spend that money on your kids. They are more important than a few more kh/s. Trust me.

alternatively, equip your kids with a helmet and pick axe and get them to mine for you... parenting 101 =)

give me your wallet bro i would like to donate some coins to you when I get up in the morning =)

Sev
Jump to: