Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 371. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WHOAA  i just saw this coin, i don't do pot but…my elder brother does, and he lives in california and is currently writing up contracts to start his own starbucks but technically for weed, he has a lot of investors behind him since he's studied the crop very well and has his own method of growing it thats very unusual.. ill mine this coin and ill be speaking to him about it since he knows about BTC but hasn't gotten involved with crypto currency, hopefully i can get him to advertise this in his meetings, he's all for anything that has to do with weed. ill keep you guys posted and if anything ill post his email so you guys can email him with your thoughts.

Do your brother need a new employee? :-D

lmfao, he hasn't got it running yet but when he does ill ask him, if it all goes tru ill be moving to cali as well to help him out with the business and if i can promote this coin at his shop then for sure this coin will be accepted
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Would be awesome if azarius would accept potcoin. They already accept bitcoin.
And they`re a really large european online smart shop.
http://de.azarius.net/news/521/Wir_akzpetieren_jetzt_auch_Bitcoins/
You can change the language on the top right.
Activity: 196
coffeeshops in europe want it aswell its what got me into these online coins im kinda new too it sevoque has helped me alot so far

+1 sevoque is awesome
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
coffeeshops in europe want it aswell its what got me into these online coins im kinda new too it sevoque has helped me alot so far
Activity: 38
WHOAA  i just saw this coin, i don't do pot but…my elder brother does, and he lives in california and is currently writing up contracts to start his own starbucks but technically for weed, he has a lot of investors behind him since he's studied the crop very well and has his own method of growing it thats very unusual.. ill mine this coin and ill be speaking to him about it since he knows about BTC but hasn't gotten involved with crypto currency, hopefully i can get him to advertise this in his meetings, he's all for anything that has to do with weed. ill keep you guys posted and if anything ill post his email so you guys can email him with your thoughts.

Do your brother need a new employee? :-D
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 23
Anything new in the world of POTCoin? I've been steadily mining away since launch.

+1 all over this, this cafe is 15mins from me, small world, this guy is awesome and can vouch, going to be very cool.

post a wallet here dude i am happy to contirbute =)

Sev
Activity: 52
any donations to test my wallet are very welcome!
thanks..
Im also open to buy couple of K's PotCoins!

PApmiRHtx6UnFtZuyBmgWXZJSD6wVx786X
Activity: 126
Activity: 56
http://pot.bitember.com/ is up

0% fees for the first 100 users

Just post your usernames below, thanks

mycoin@39

You are mining at 3% pool fee and you are not donating.

still not changed...

You are mining at 1% pool fee and you are not donating

does bitember pool need to lie?

Now: You are mining without any pool fees applied and you are not donating....
and fees charged before were given back..

bitember is one of my favorite pools on coin launchs because of stable server and no scam..
i'm glad it will continue..
thank you..
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Activity: 32
I posted for the giveaway but I never got my free pot ><

PVWruWwmDs2noZUDL2TYyj5DhFmxaoi13K

Same here

PCcnEgrmEeH93UpAQJLim6QWZhKAcZdtbK
Activity: 126

sent Wink
EVEN THE AMSTERDAM GANJA SHOPS ARE GETTING IN ON POTCOIN

http://www.ams420.nl/index.php/donations

CHECK DAT SHITZ
Activity: 182

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
seems pot goona be poular Cheesy im glad that i mine it from the launch
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
And another mega deal! 20k - harsh negotiating ;p But all fair and in GOOD trust, so thank you user ny2cafuse (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ny2cafuse-81419)!

In name of http://POT.CripToe.Com he also donated 2500 POT for a giveaway as part of the deal. 2500 in advance, 2500 when funds run dry ;p

Karma!

devnullius

I can verify that Devnullius provided a fast and trustworthy purchase of 20k coins at a very reasonable rate.  I can also verify our deal of 2.5k coins going to a giveaway that he will provide, and when the funds run out I will send another 2.5k for the next round.

I am updating his trust rating shortly after this post.

-Fuse
Activity: 23
http://pot.ogres.org

Has excellent support and requires e-mail verification per unlock to unlock account settings.  With a million alt coin pool accounts over the years(aka unsure if reusing same info) its nice that they take an extra security measure over name/pw/pin.  At 10% of network and lots of blocks found.  Pool admin also is running lotto and sent us some freecoins.  Definitely a nice place to mine.  Pool has always been up for me, few stales, responsive admin--a good experience compared to so many bad I have encountered.

PVfCiyVN5R925gaR3YFoqwXfcwmNtGyGjr if you want to verify free +100 they are lottoing, pool payouts, or make me less poor! Cheesy

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! And so everyone knows we are actively looking for more POT miners to join our pool.

The Ogres.org POT Pool details:
http://pot.ogres.org

Features
High End Performance Cloud infrastructure (The Stickiest of the Icky)
A fair PPLNS reward system
Actively monitored and maintained pool. If you have issues email me at [email protected] and I will get to work on them.
Vardiff
A low 1% pool fee
A low minimum payout of 1 PotCoin
100% uptime since we launched
Frequent promotions to increase the popularity of this coin including giveaways. Over 800 POT given away over the last 24 hours to help encourage interest in this awesome coin.

Please check us out!
Jump to: