Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 369. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Faucet News

You guys are smoking too much, bad for your health! Cheesy

So far Faucet distributed 950 POT to more than 900 different addresses (more than 600 distinct IPs).
Wow! I guess it played its role in passing the puff puff around!

http://fairpool.co.vu/PotCoinFaucet/

I've reduced the PotCoin faucet drop size, as it was draining too fast wrt donations, so top drop size is now 0.25 down from 1.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
PS94mqb22ikYoJmDRX6ExePQRtV6mqicXy
thanks !
Activity: 182
Traded 5k potcoins with http://www.reddit.com/user/lolwar but he was a troll and i've lost 5k pot.

If you donate 5k to PJiEUbm1jFMbDqxAtFTULWA6YGVat4pxKo i will donate 10k to the potcoin community.
sorry, but you sound like a fake too..
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
morning mate, have added potcoin to our description page now for future details to show we will take it as payment for coffee etc Wink

https://newwaycafe.co.uk/about-our-cafe.html

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have been in touch with a few business owners within the MMJ industry. We need stability and a larger network for this coin to be accepted. If there was a USD to POT exchange after stability this would do great.

POTCOIN- PEZ4tioRtaUyohhd5mTV4efMzFeJ2eK3Jk

BTC- 169o26tKXDorzKXjKsRnJPSpjpsTb12vkx

20 POT Sent for the cause!!   Grin

legendary

^^^ Hey  thekingjayd !! Smiley

Ites.......Yes I .........OS X wallet is workin nicely..........Thanks

Good job creators.......Cool coin ...gonna be big and I think the market potential is huge......

PG8sgeMQT5rjSs198sgA1suHXWqEMBKu2P

Peace

Here is looking at you Jimmy! 20POT SENT!!

Grin
Activity: 47
nice one mate another source spreading the news:

PotCoin was designed to empower, secure and facilitate the Cannabis community's daily transactions. The now legalized Marijuana industry is calling out for its own distinct crypto-currency - PotCoin effectively forms a global community with each coin holder a participant anchored in this new economy. On every level of the Cannabis industry users can trust PotCoin to lend credibility and security this exponentially growing community. We are here to give our full support in all ways possible to this incredible industry and build this community together

In crypto we trust.

Copied from http://www.potcoin.info/

"I see potential in this. If consumers in places such as Usa, Holland, Portugal etc get behing this it could snowball fast."

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061960649
legendary
Miners remember to donate too faucet!!! This is very important for us non-miners.. It ain't much but atleast I get second hand smoke  Wink

PToh91htaCKk9utFWb21HDifKCZzEQ1L3v

Just donated 20POT!  Grin
legendary
This looks very good! Smiley

P9L21TVcd8jUARbwa5cZ4x9zvEkSUvboUk

Thanks!

Puff Puff Pass!!! Winky!! I just sent you 20POT!  Wink
legendary

Here is the google translated version below!  Smiley

After the bitcoin comes potcoin !
potcoin

The legalization of cannabis wave in the U.S. has a huge economic boom as a result. Now there is even a PotCoin . A virtual currency , like his famous brother the bitcoin . Money weed so . And no bank need to do ! Legal cannabis business

Who says you're weighed down with dope ? Not the people behind the first virtual currency weed anyway. The www.potcoin.info website is now the ' mine ' was launched online. Each grower or weed dealer can then convert them into PotCoins . His stash That's just like the successful bitcoin . Eleven days apply the first PotCoin launched .
How does the potcoin ?

For those who do not understand exactly how this electronic money system ( no banks , hurray ! ) Works: PotCoin is a form of electronic money , and the name of the open source software which is designed to use it . PotCoins , abbreviated POT can be stored on a personal computer in the form of a wallet file or managed by a third party , a wallet service . In both cases, the money can be sent over the Internet by anyone with a potcoinadres . To another person This electronic money uses a database spread across nodes of a peer-to - peer network to facilitate transactions, and uses cryptography to provide the necessary security . This allows PotCoins only be issued by the person who owns them , and never can be the owner . More than once issued
Objective of potcoin

It is a technical story , but the long-standing and highly successful bitcoin proves that it works: doing business without paper money or banks. The initiators of PotCoin say on their website that they are eager to work together and grow the cannabis community . Their aim is to create , so that the PotCoin a means of payment is successful . Worldwide mining pools

potcoin2De mission of the creators of the PotCoin ? Collect all the people on earth who want to legalize marijuana and create a crypto -currency for this industry together . This virtual weed money can then secure transactions occur for all users in the community . " In crypto we trust" , the smart entrepreneurs argue. You can download PotCoin wallet on Windows , Mac and Linux . The current daily rate of cannabis coin is also on the website .
Simple and ingenious

Potcoin crypto currency , the official coin for the cannabis industry . So you are welcome on the mining network . There's also a clear manual with and there is even an opportunity to chat with the " virtual banks " and " fellow customers " . You can also change the language of the website in Dutch set , but personally we do not recommend it , because you terribly crooked Google translate Dutch - sees . Try it just in English . Once you understood how the PotCoin works ( and you know in advance what reads about big brother bitcoin ) , you know soon enough how simple and ingenious at the same time the new payment system in the world works. And otherwise just set your questions in the forum PotCoin bitcointalk.org .
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Sitting on 340 confirmations?? how many more do I have too wait Smiley

+1

It's pot coin , one confirmation from a pot addict equals 0.0001 normal ones.

Activity: 24
Traded 5k potcoins with http://www.reddit.com/user/lolwar but he was a troll and i've lost 5k pot.

If you donate 5k to PJiEUbm1jFMbDqxAtFTULWA6YGVat4pxKo i will donate 10k to the potcoin community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I would suggest coinmarket.io .  I've been using them to trade NOBL and they're brilliantly fast with very low fees.  If they get their shit together they will be a Cryptsy killer.  Unfortunately they are down for maintenance at the moment so probably not the best time to recommend them...  Undecided   I've never seen a cash out there take longer than a minute or two.  Cryptsy can take hours.  I withdrew some DOGE from Cryptsy yesterday and well, read for yourself:  Yep 12 hours and 5 seconds.  I hate Cryptsy... (xxx'ed out some bits)

Dogecoin    xxxx    35480.00636982 DOGE    Yes    2014-01-25 20:55:04
Processed    TrxID: xxxx @ 2014-01-26 08:55:19

any news on exchanges?

That´s the main thing right now.

https://cryptorush.in just started up and has been trading the defunct Coinye coins(Koi on the site).  They seem open to new coins, so that could be a start.  I sold off my Coinye there without any issues.  I believe the site has a form for coin suggestions.  I suggest everyone just go there and submit a request.  It would probably happen a lot faster than one of the main exchanges and allow us to get off reddit and buy/sell threads.

Activity: 181
Merit: 101
New PotCoin Pool  Cool

http://pot.thec0de.com

Long time player in the SexCoin Sector - LOVING THE POT!!!

Stratum Port 3420

Proportional Payout System

VARDIFF Enabled for PotCoin difficulty

1% Pool Fee - Donations Appreciated Wink

DDoS Mitigating Host
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Sitting on 340 confirmations?? how many more do I have too wait Smiley

Activity: 214
For anyone who missed it First potcoin Promo video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCEOG8qppXE

Like, share, and feel free to donate to the maker of it in the description Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Dam, some predicting a price between $35-$50 USD! Haha I will be rich Cheesy If only this was true :/
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
This looks very good! Smiley

P9L21TVcd8jUARbwa5cZ4x9zvEkSUvboUk

Thanks!
Activity: 175
Cryptovein just had a miner downtime window due to our service provider having some issues.
All is back to normal.

I will inform you on why this happened when i get details from our provider

Network Maintenance
Mon Jan 27 00:20:00 2014

START: 01-26-2014 20:00 EST (UTC-4)
END: 01-27-2014 06:00 EST (UTC-4)

We will be upgrading to provide additional redundancy to our NYC2 data center network,

Expected Impact:

There will be a couple minutes of packet loss and some possible high latency during the maintenance window.

Resolution:

On October 21st 2013 we upgraded the network to our new high capacity design using Juniper hardware. We encountered a few issues which we worked with senior Juniper engineers to design a fix.

We have successfully rolled this fix out in our AMS2 and SFO1 region already and both upgrades went smoothly.

After this upgrade we will have a uniform network design across all regions with full redundancy.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact support.

Thanks,
Data center and Networking Teams
Mon Jan 27 00:10:44 2014
Jump to: