Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 367. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ive had a few pm's asking to buy my potcoins and havent replied, sorry.

I do want to sell 1k of my coins but I want a good value for them of about 1btc (of course negotiable) . The reason I ask for such a high amount is that soon this coin may be worth a fortune for the first reason and secondly I have kids and want to do something cool for them. I dont have a lot of cash and I suffer from anxiety so it's pretty hard to find decent money to take them out or just generally buy them nicer things as often as Id like so I want to take them to a awesome adventure park near here and basicly have a good day for once....this really sucks writing this... I mine because the community is awesome and intend to buy more hardware soon. Please pm with offers for my valuable coin Smiley Thanks a lot.

Please dont buy more mining equipment. Spend that money on your kids. They are more important than a few more kh/s. Trust me.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ive had a few pm's asking to buy my potcoins and havent replied, sorry.

I do want to sell 1k of my coins but I want a good value for them of about 1btc (of course negotiable) . The reason I ask for such a high amount is that soon this coin may be worth a fortune for the first reason and secondly I have kids and want to do something cool for them. I dont have a lot of cash and I suffer from anxiety so it's pretty hard to find decent money to take them out or just generally buy them nicer things as often as Id like so I want to take them to a awesome adventure park near here and basicly have a good day for once....this really sucks writing this... I mine because the community is awesome and intend to buy more hardware soon. Please pm with offers for my valuable coin Smiley Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Took down a few of my cannabis websites to add potcoin features, will be back up and running by next week.

cannasnack.com -Food blog with recipes and digital cookbooks for potcoins

cannafirm.com - 501(c) 3 Nonprofit around the medical cannabis industry, will accept potcoins for donations.

cannastocks.com - cannabis stock market and cryptomarket exchange and news.

thclocate.com - Site in progress to locate dispensaries and businesses in the cannabis industry

potseeker.com - Was working on a site similar to weedmaps but looking for another idea for this site...

Hmm, hope you dont mind i may pm you later, i have an inquiry. 

Activity: 506
Merit: 500
is it dead yet

it is a baby right now, and soon it will learn how to walk and blaze it. 420 yololololo
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I sent you one Potcoin Ferris419.

edit:

Also sent MarkW1965 one Potcoin.

Any word on any exchanges ?
legendary
NEW POTCOIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://potcoin.greendice.in/

Great, thanks!

My wallet:  PP4KSEwQN4B87FkEyYxeC3MvCJ6MZTXEn1   Smiley

Lost 110 POT so far Sad

Edit: lost 1700 POT on dice, it's not fair! Sad

Damn, Lost all of my  4k POT in the dice game, I think it raped me Sad

I'm sorry guys but I'm not longer able to support this coin. My wallet is completely empty.

Grtz

PP4KSEwQN4B87FkEyYxeC3MvCJ6MZTXEn1

Good lo ! Were you blowing on the dice? Rain dance? Lucky hat on and all?
Maybe you forgot the pokadot shirt..
Activity: 686
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
POT.CripToe.com

has given out over

5000POT!!!

Point your miners at pot.criptoe.com to get some extra pot for all your hard work!!!

My miners collected about 1000POT in bonuses which were donated back to the pool... so there are plenty of funds for future promotions.

if you are not mining at POT.CripToe.com... you will miss out!!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I´m selling 1k POT for 1 BTC

1.1k for 1 BTC here

That's more like it. The true value of the coin.

legendary
Traded 5k potcoins with http://www.reddit.com/user/lolwar but he was a troll and i've lost 5k pot.

If you donate 5k to PJiEUbm1jFMbDqxAtFTULWA6YGVat4pxKo i will donate 10k to the potcoin community.
sorry, but you sound like a fake too..

http://potchain.potcoin.info/tx/5b13de5c407f2b51a12a818859a79c1efe45344475f82e7b93f1dcf4c5a17132

I would love to say that i was trying to fool you guys, but nope i don't .

can confirm that this happened and user lolwar is now banned on the subreddit

sorry for your bad experience, hopefully you find better people to trade with or more to the point, an exchange gets opened =)

Man that really sucks indeed!  I think i have been pretty lucky and have had some pretty smooth experiences. Yeah gotta be really careful and try to see if anyone can vouch for the other trader. Dont trade with people that just signed up yesterday so to speak.
Good luck in the future.

Activity: 506
Activity: 59
NEW POTCOIN DICE GAME

CHECK IT OUT!!!

http://potcoin.greendice.in/

Great, thanks!

My wallet:  PP4KSEwQN4B87FkEyYxeC3MvCJ6MZTXEn1   Smiley

Lost 110 POT so far Sad

Edit: lost 1700 POT on dice, it's not fair! Sad

Damn, Lost all of my  4k POT in the dice game, I think it raped me Sad

I'm sorry guys but I'm not longer able to support this coin. My wallet is completely empty.

Grtz

PP4KSEwQN4B87FkEyYxeC3MvCJ6MZTXEn1
Activity: 40
New Mining-Pool

• STRATUM: stratum+tcp://pot.towho.de
  • PORT: 3336
  • Username: Weblogin.Worker
  • Password: Worker-Password

Happy Mining!
Activity: 42
I'm sharing the announcement video around facebook groups that would hopefully like to use the coin. I think it's a good idea to try and convince businesses and legalization movements by getting them to download a wallet and send them at least  1 POT Coin.

Share the wealth: P99nF2txxDjNb8AcFJJrYQuqA53L8xG2Z4  Wink
Activity: 11
any news on exchanges?

I'd tread carefully doing business with Swag...i sent him 2k POT over 6 hours ago, he was responding to me right away up until he received it, then stopped responding, hasnt paid me and has been online for hours with no response to my PM's...I will delete this if he comes through but right now I'm feeling ripped off.
Activity: 8
I sent you one Potcoin Ferris419.

edit:

Also sent MarkW1965 one Potcoin.
Activity: 3
PMZ49sUnY5Jt4MfB7gETfqAhEwH78BYyem
Thanks man
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Awesome,I was Going to release A Coin called Ganjcoin,I guess now there is no need Smiley P8zaRUPLa7oaKy5ePBfgxoCvcNG887fYBK
Activity: 616
Jump to: