Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 44. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
POTCOIN WILL BRING PEACE TO PLANET EARTH!!!!!  

Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

NBA legend Dennis Rodman traveling for his fifth time to the Communist country
Dennis Rodman Heads Back to North Korea

This historic trip made possible by PotCoin

NYC, NY- 6/13/17-Hall of Famer and former NBA bad-boy Dennis Rodman is headed back to North Korea on Tuesday, June 12, 2017, thanks to the community-based cryptocurrency for legalized marijuana – PotCoin.

Rodman made his first visit to North Korea in February 2013. Since then, he has previously visited the country 4 times and is known to be a trusted confidant of the Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un.

Dennis Rodman is in the very rare position to be able to claim long-time friendships with both the Supreme Leader of North Korea, as well as with the current President of the United States.

Rodman was a cast member on two seasons of Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice (seasons 8 and 13).

The nature of his visit has yet to be disclosed, but the former NBA star promises to provide details of his trip upon his return to the USA.

“I’m really looking forward to spending time with the wonderful people of North Korea and of course, visiting with the Supreme Leader, Kim Jong Un.” “I want to thank the folks at PotCoin” Rodman said, “They realized the importance of this trip and made it all possible for me.”

Rodman’s long-time agent Darren Prince said “Anyone who knows Dennis knows he’s trying to use his relationship to open the line of communication and send a message of peace and understanding”.

For further information on Dennis Rodman’s current trip to North Korea, contact: [email protected]

For more information on how to use or trade PotCoin, please visit www.potcoin.com.

For updates on Dennis Rodman, go to www.dennisrodman.com or follow him on Twitter @dennisrodman.

[mp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExsZvjixi3A[/mp4]

Activity: 742
Merit: 515
any reason why the recent pump??

The Rodman effect  Cheesy
Are you serious about this  Cheesy I do not know this kind of thing can make a pump  Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

The Rodman effect  Cheesy

Ha, that's great. I think it is, srsly what else is the reason for the bump today. Woulda swing traded this one if I wasn't at work today.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
lol and title is 'heading to north korea'  I call fake  Grin but fun one Cheesy
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
Activity: 22
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re

I think they have good marketing too: http://www.potcoin.com/tools

I believe in the industry and (full disclosure) put 15-20% of my crypto into POT.

Hoping for the best, I can see myself proudly promoting it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/6dy47i/question_about_potcoins_point_of_differentiation/

The Marijuana community is a proud one, they pride themselves like any other community for example, LGBT, gay, sports fans, gamers,ect..The marijuana logo, and name, is cause enough for support, the marijuana community bleeds green!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
POT soon out of Top 100 coins list ..
 So sad for POT investors ... Same position even worse which were before 2 months ..where. As all other coins pumped something ..
Buy AMP soon going huge .. 50K easily this month ..
You all be here after 1 month ..come out let's earn
Marketing AMP started to enter on this tread lol  Cheesy Cheesy
I better save POT than to buy AMP which makes the investors lose by making Bullish afterwards in Dump that makes us lose money

Not marketing volume tells everything .. One of the lowest vol on POLO .. No one buying POT now except some few of you team members LOL

Time will tell .. We are on the way to be rich and you will cry here with 3000 stat ..  Cheesy Tongue
 So sad for POT investors ... Same position even worse which were before 2 months ..where. As all other coins pumped something ..

lol - are you serious.... just watch the all-time chart & chill.

Again I am alerting you all .. Now you have good time to invest on good project or stay here with 3000stat for months .or dirty.
Now it's not far POT will be out from top 100 list now it's 92.. We will here and POT will again at 2000 stat  nothing interesting in this shitty project ..
And about chart almost all coins have same story lol..

Let's make money any enjoy .. Or cry like a babies here .. Grin
Activity: 126
🌟🌟
Marketing AMP started to enter on this tread lol  Cheesy Cheesy
I better save POT than to buy AMP which makes the investors lose by making Bullish afterwards in Dump that makes us lose money
Activity: 359
Merit: 250

lol - are you serious.... just watch the all-time chart & chill.
Activity: 126
What is the use of POTcoin if it cannot be used too buy Weed

The govt is banning sales of marijuana using Cryptos

Hence POT will suffer a lot and will become worthless

What govt banned cryptos? Lol

The IRS treating Bitcoin and cryptos same as stocks. Legalization of POT taking hold worldwide.

Just FUD

bitcoin is a mother of all actions.and about this we should be speculative. Lips sealed
Activity: 255
wow! back when potcoin was 110-120 satoshi I bought 98000 potcoin for around $90usd, i can't remember...and sold at 240 satoshi... now 98000 potcoin would be
worth about $9000 usd.  Cry Cry Cry

hehe lol same for me on dgb

i sold mine in April if i remember around 35sat , i was thinking btc up & altcoins down
and   i buy back later at lower price around 25sat

i put my btc on lending on polo  but put it on 60days period i forgot i need it for buying back dgb
then price start to get up to 100sat  then i did not buy because i was still thinking it s going down like it does always
but then price start to get crazy  Cry   i could say good bye to my 15million dgb i sold at 35sat or so  Cry

POT good rise
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
wow! back when potcoin was 110-120 satoshi I bought 98000 potcoin for around $90usd, i can't remember...and sold at 240 satoshi... now 98000 potcoin would be

hehe lol same for me on dgb

i sold mine in April if i remember around 35sat , i was thinking btc up & altcoins down
and   i buy back later at lower price around 25sat

i put my btc on lending on polo  but put it on 60days period i forgot i need it for buying back dgb
then price start to get up to 100sat  then i did not buy because i was still thinking it s going down like it does always
but then price start to get crazy  Cry   i could say good bye to my 15million dgb i sold at 35sat or so  Cry
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Pages:
Jump to: