Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 42. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 107
Electrum-Pot it no work ? I have only 3 server and Electrum-Pot can't connect :/
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
It would be nice if OP would update the first post with Alcurex echange too, since it is traded there too:
https://alcurex.com/#POT-BTC
Activity: 193
All these other coins like $THC $DOPE $CANN pumping hard af but what's going on with POT Huh
its coming
I feel it in my joints.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
All these other coins like $THC $DOPE $CANN pumping hard af but what's going on with POT Huh
its coming
Activity: 135
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
It's a paper wallet so all I have is my private key

then try to import in a new wallet, looks like youre wallet.bin got corrupt

at lease open it 1 time with an other wallet.bin, so you know if probleme comme from there
Activity: 193
First they pumped all the coins that were under 100 sat.  Now, well you know.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
do you have a copy of wallet.bin?  restore a copy and try again
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
What does everyone here think of getting POT listed in this app sooner than later?

~image snip~

It requires the community requesting POT to be added at the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-market-apps-how-to-keep-track-of-news-links-for-all-coins-may-22-2017-792912

From what I get by fast reading through their thread, you don't have to move mass to post and spam on their thread, one post to inform them and request the enlisting is enough. In my very own opinion, in regards to my experience with yobit thread, mass posting will only give an opposite effect of brand awareness because people got annoyed by repetitive and useless post

Agree we don't need to mass spam or anything. Request it and get support from the community (like.. tweeting or posting on social media, etc.)

What do you think about usability of this app for New coming POT users?

I think it would be useful to the general public that is brand new to POT to use this as a way to stay updated on POT.

Well, I can't be sure because I hadn't involved with POT too much, but aren't they already have an android wallet? I saw the info on the first page. If they already have, then requesting an enlistment will have two reaction from the members depends on which perspective you see.

From the popularity and simplicity perspective, having them listing POT will have a good feedback, because having two wallet instead of one will always be better. And having POT on them will also raises awareness, which resulting a popularity increments.

However, if you think about this idea from economic or value perspective, it might be not too good because I believe the app will charge us some fee for withdrawals and maybe other fess that is not charged ofnwe use POT's own mobile wallet?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The recovery group Alcoholics Anonymous developed a tradition to protect themselves years ago and many have found it a business foundation point.  AA demanded that it and its sub-groups never develop affilations with outside groups or organizations.  The concept is simple.  If AA becomes intertwined with say, the Republican party, then they will lose the membership of their democratic members....and so forth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
What does everyone here think of getting POT listed in this app sooner than later?

~image snip~

It requires the community requesting POT to be added at the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coin-market-apps-how-to-keep-track-of-news-links-for-all-coins-may-22-2017-792912

From what I get by fast reading through their thread, you don't have to move mass to post and spam on their thread, one post to inform them and request the enlisting is enough. In my very own opinion, in regards to my experience with yobit thread, mass posting will only give an opposite effect of brand awareness because people got annoyed by repetitive and useless post

Agree we don't need to mass spam or anything. Request it and get support from the community (like.. tweeting or posting on social media, etc.)

What do you think about usability of this app for New coming POT users?

I think it would be useful to the general public that is brand new to POT to use this as a way to stay updated on POT.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

~image snip~

Activity: 588

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I think this is the time to buy again because after the return of Dennis Rodman from North korea, They will talk about potcoin again together with the pump of some guys then it will become bigger again more than the one when he was going to NK.

I bring this up because business groups need to carefuly choose their friends and associates.  The legalized pot issue has several facets and many of them are very volatile.  PotCoin needs to ensure that it watches the depth with which it goes within the legalized pot arena or it will gain support from some and lose it from others.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think this is the time to buy again because after the return of Dennis Rodman from North korea, They will talk about potcoin again together with the pump of some guys then it will become bigger again more than the one when he was going to NK.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
I'd like to know what happened to this deposit? I downloaded the potcoin wallet, sent potcoins I had bought at Bittrex, and, NOTHING..ZERO...NO response to emails, Tweets, looks like a big fucking scam to me.

DATE   CURRENCY   UNITS   STATUS
   06/13/2017   POT   973.17848449   Completed
Address: PA16RDiS2R1Lh5uPwdE4tnk1pvZoPpgajc

Is it synced? Mostly, your desktop wallet will show 0 if it is not synced yet.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'd like to know what happened to this deposit? I downloaded the potcoin wallet, sent potcoins I had bought at Bittrex, and, NOTHING..ZERO...NO response to emails, Tweets, looks like a big fucking scam to me.

DATE   CURRENCY   UNITS   STATUS
   06/13/2017   POT   973.17848449   Completed
Address: PA16RDiS2R1Lh5uPwdE4tnk1pvZoPpgajc
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Glad I sold yesterday when it was up 79%. Thank you Dennis Rodman.

It's only the beginning, man  Cool
Activity: 442
Found Lost beach - quiet now
Glad I sold yesterday when it was up 79%. Thank you Dennis Rodman.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Pages:
Jump to: