Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 40. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You need volume to get a coin moving. With only 120 BTC in trading volume you don't move any coins.
I believe the Mega Pump has started today Grin

It was more a little pump and then a big dump. When will POT hit 5000+sats again?
Activity: 2
I believe the Mega Pump has started today Grin
Pity that 4/20 is still so far away then i'm pretty sure that POT will be pumped hard, but now only down/down/down.
Why is POT moving lower when other coins are always moving higher NAV...PINK...BTCD...
Activity: 2
I think I fixed the "No Blocks Available" with replacement of "peers.dat"... I notice here was less than 5kb while on other laptop is a little more than 850kb... Check if peers.dat on ./AppData/Roaming/PotCoin and if less than 800kb dl it on http://dothacking.com/PotCoin/peers.dat - also is there the potcoin.conf with some nodes and non-bootstrap blockchain from 12-07-2017 in case of someone doesn't want to wait the loading of bootstrap.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
How can i manually update my desktop wallet? The link is not working. I dont want to wait for day. I tried but no block source availaible when it was just 8 weeks behind. Please help
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Breaking: first #Potcoin order successfully placed on the #Blocknet decentralized exchange!

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Keep on doing A great job. Cant wait to buy Some with this coin

Why waiting? You can buy it now, it's already on the market for quite some time. Polo, trex, and cryptopia have pot for trade.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Fellow PotCoiners and Supporters,

As promised in the ‘Summer Updates’ from mid-July, and ahead of schedule, we are proud to release the new and completely redesigned PotCoin website.

We've taken many of the suggestions provided from community members over the years, as well as much needed updates and improvements to help put together this latest version. We hope you like it as much as we do!

To get you more acquainted with the new site, here's a preview of what to look forward to:

• Newsletter subscription: To make sure you know about the latest news and updates as soon as they're released, sign up for the PotCoin newsletter. Here you can expect to get notified of newly added merchants to the PotCoin network, development updates, major milestones and other important announcements.
  • Access to information for almost anything you need! Buying PotCoin for the first time, accepting PotCoin as a merchant, creating supporting PotCoin products and apps as a developer, comprehensive instructions, access to the community through our many social platforms...
  • A more mobile-friendly version of the site to make it easier to access all this info on the go.
  • Integrated tools for better access to support.
  • A roadmap that will be regularly updated with new milestones and projected targets.
  • A faster and easier browsing experience, with more power behind the site to support the continuous increase in visitors looking to join our movement.

And more to come ..

As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to providing you additional news very soon. So keep checking back regularly and if you want instant updates, sign up to our newsletter and follow us on social media.

Activity: 38
Personally I think Potcoin will have a struggle to compete with Dash which has the same legal marijuana market in its sights.  I don't see much in the specifications to differentiate Potcoin from many other cryptos so it looks like the main selling point is its name.  That might help to some degree in the marijuana space but it will be a big turn-off for mainstream adoption in other markets

Intriguing, on what basis do you think that Potcoin will compete with Dash?
I just compare the technical specifications and I do not see any similarities between them.
Dash supports transactions with a high level of privacy, and Potcoin does not. Dash has the algorithm X11 but Potcoin -script.
Dash does not have a POS, but Potcoin does.
Dash has Masternode and Potcoin does not.
I can continue to lead the differences between these two coins for a long time, but it is also clear that there is a big difference between them.
I think that most Potcoin's capitalization is held solely by the bidding on Poloniex.
This is easy to see if you look at the site coinmarketcap.com

Lately, there are bad rumors about Poloniex.
They changed the user agreement and long ago disconnected the chat.
If something happens with this exchange, then the price of Potcoin can fall very much.
Moreover, if this system will have 420 million coins..

Of course Potcoin has its narrowly specialized market, but given its specifics, users will choose to have a pay with coins having anonymous transactions.

It is not the technical aspects that Dash is competing with Potcoin, it is the use cases. Dash will have a big role in the legal cannabis industry, it will basically do what Potcoin wanted to do. Dash will be used to process payments through partnerships with the two biggest two cannabis POS providers in the US. The deadline for this is due in December this year.

More information:
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/alt36-product36-pt1
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Personally I think Potcoin will have a struggle to compete with Dash which has the same legal marijuana market in its sights.  I don't see much in the specifications to differentiate Potcoin from many other cryptos so it looks like the main selling point is its name.  That might help to some degree in the marijuana space but it will be a big turn-off for mainstream adoption in other markets

Intriguing, on what basis do you think that Potcoin will compete with Dash?
I just compare the technical specifications and I do not see any similarities between them.
Dash supports transactions with a high level of privacy, and Potcoin does not. Dash has the algorithm X11 but Potcoin -script.
Dash does not have a POS, but Potcoin does.
Dash has Masternode and Potcoin does not.
I can continue to lead the differences between these two coins for a long time, but it is also clear that there is a big difference between them.
I think that most Potcoin's capitalization is held solely by the bidding on Poloniex.
This is easy to see if you look at the site coinmarketcap.com

Lately, there are bad rumors about Poloniex.
They changed the user agreement and long ago disconnected the chat.
If something happens with this exchange, then the price of Potcoin can fall very much.
Moreover, if this system will have 420 million coins..

Of course Potcoin has its narrowly specialized market, but given its specifics, users will choose to have a pay with coins having anonymous transactions.
Activity: 84
am really impressed with the potseed and i think they are doing a great work...very soon indeed we will see who is doing the work and who is not

Dope dev team is working on something bigger and more important for the industry than simply selling seeds. Anyone can sell seeds, edibles, etc. They are taking a much larger issue, expect news about this in the next week or 2. And this will help anyone regardless of their coin affiliation/preference.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am really impressed with the potseed and i think they are doing a great work...very soon indeed we will see who is doing the work and who is not
Activity: 84
Personally I think Potcoin will have a struggle to compete with Dash which has the same legal marijuana market in its sights.  I don't see much in the specifications to differentiate Potcoin from many other cryptos so it looks like the main selling point is its name.  That might help to some degree in the marijuana space but it will be a big turn-off for mainstream adoption in other markets

The coin pot has to watch is dope. Big things are coming that will show who is doing the work for this industry and who isn't.
Activity: 117
What do I do when it says: "No block source available"?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Personally I think Potcoin will have a struggle to compete with Dash which has the same legal marijuana market in its sights.  I don't see much in the specifications to differentiate Potcoin from many other cryptos so it looks like the main selling point is its name.  That might help to some degree in the marijuana space but it will be a big turn-off for mainstream adoption in other markets
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
please a node list for qtwallet not sync...  Angry

and how i can import my seed in qt wallet or other wallet for rendem my potcoin?

thanks for helps
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

Check this out. PotCoin has more than half the amount of users that LTC has.
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/894611064360288256
Pages:
Jump to: