Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 45. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
cashing out the investment I did 4 years ago when this coin was 1000 satoshi, good profit I did.

BTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well, in my view. This and must coins not in the top 5 should be treated at high risk investments (if you are trading the risk is the same as with any other stock or whatever).

Investing wise, buy what you are willing to lose. This is rule #1.

Rule #2. Time is your friend. Forget about the coins you bough. But keep them secured and never lose your log in credentials.

Look for coins with some purpose you can understand. I understand this coins primary business. So I will buy.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Potcoin right is working in its own cycles for quite some period of time if you look well at its trading history. It decline till some certain point which we can call bottom line and then again bounces back from there. It is good for trading right now until there is no solid plan for this coin. We can see volume has gone already which is sign of buying at lower and then set sell wall at higher to sell high.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
WTF is the Bitcoin Embassy?

To be honest I am not really sure but I guess it does not matter. My understanding is that there is not truly a partnership there or some sort of mis-information had transpired. Anyone have any deeper insight into that situation?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Don't waste your money by investing this shitt coin ..
This coin will soon back to 1000 Stats which is its home ..
I will advice go for big coins like ETH,ETC,XRP ,STR which has future price will 2x,3x. and all small coins does the same you all will not understand now but soon you will get my point ..
For eg: ETH 6$- 233$ in 5 months 40×
Etc 1$-17$ 17X in 2months

Ripple 0.002 $  - 0.32$ 30× in 3 months
Str,LTC etc same

This coin will not go above 4K max ..
Choice is yours ..
the top of 50 coinmarketcap should be invest, big opportunity
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Found Lost beach - quiet now
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I will advice go for big coins like ETH,ETC,XRP ,STR which has future price will 2x,3x. and all small coins does the same you all will not understand now but soon you will get my point ..

Str,LTC etc same

Choice is yours ..
ha.  its been above that mark several times cool guy Wink
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Str,LTC etc same

Choice is yours ..

As a start, I'd like to point out that I didn't hold any pot, so i am not making this post because I am a holder here. I am a neutral trader with maybe a little to no knowledge, but i do know that some people choose to put some of their pocket on this (your word) "shitt coin" rather than eth, etc, xrp, and str because they prefer to hold it for a long term and sell them when the price doubled or tripled. Besides, how could you know that the holder of pot didn't invest on etc and others too?
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Why are some people always so interested or concerned in "other people's" business?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Str,LTC etc same

Choice is yours ..
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Activity: 498
It seems that if clubs and dispensaries accept a certain crypto currency, if not all currencies, that the price would be constantly fluctuating. There are quite a few now too. DOPECOIN HEMPCOIN GROWCOIN,  etc. etc. and probably more by next week. With all the scams going on, it's hard to trust in one to invest.
Dumping my POT and buying more and more AMP ...
We all know the past of POT .. It is one of lowest volumes in POLONIEX..
Activity: 31
It seems that if clubs and dispensaries accept a certain crypto currency, if not all currencies, that the price would be constantly fluctuating. There are quite a few now too. DOPECOIN HEMPCOIN GROWCOIN,  etc. etc. and probably more by next week. With all the scams going on, it's hard to trust in one to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Why POT is down ..as crypto market up..
Should we hold or DUMP ..as it looks like 0.00005200sats ATH .. It will take years to break it .

Is there any update or news released that would warrant another price rise other than a pump? I am deciding whether to hold or not as well but I dont really see anything new lately.
Activity: 498
Why POT is down ..as crypto market up..
Should we hold or DUMP ..as it looks like 0.00005200sats ATH .. It will take years to break it .
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Who all is mining that potcoin? Anybody mining any weed???

PotCoin is now Proof of Stake it isn't mineable any more. You can only buy them on the market and left in your wallet to get interests on your POT.
Activity: 60
you cant mine potcoin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Lol. They mining potcoins but not weed. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Still holding pot as I believe there is a future on it.
Activity: 31
Activity: 71
Hi guys, I was sending coins to an address but I checked the "For staking only" option unconsciously.

Can I get my coins back? 

What do I have to do to get them back?

Thankss
Pages:
Jump to: