Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 59. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I know I am going to be flamed and slammed for posting this in this thread.

However, after seeing another scam take place and watching the crypto community get ripped off once again I decided to put this out there and take all the FUD that comes along with it.

So here it is, straight truth from a legit entrepreneur and the creator of DopeCoin.

It's funny.... looks like the new "marijuanacoin" turned out to be a complete scam and the dev ripped everyone off.

It's really a shame to watch the community get taken advantage of over and over again. Let's be honest and lay it all out on the table...

The marijuana alt coin scene is hanging by a thread and based 100% on speculation and false promises.

PotCoin's development team has basically left the project and throws up a vague update from time to time.... Wasn't there supposed to be a new All-Star partner coming from silicon valley that was going to be announced.... or was this bullshit as well.

And the remainder of the weed coins that have popped up are pushing fake volume on exchanges with bots and all kinds of dirty tricks.

DopeCoin is currently undervalued and showing low volume but I will publicly state that we have maintained our integrity over the years and have one of the best development teams within the crypto space.

I mentioned it before and I will say it again.

The business model that involves buying marijuana with DopeCoin's, Potcoin's, Weedcoin's, Douchecoin's, etc. Is a failed model.
We proved this within the first 3 months of launch and watched as all of our competitors failed to have success with this as well.
PotCoin even went to the Cannabis cup, had a Potcoin ATM machine, purchased radio ads, had Joe Rogan mention them and were featured in VICE.
Even with all of this "success", they were unable to gain a foothold in the marketplace.

Einstein's definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.

So how many more people are going to fall for the scam before the community acknowledges the truth of the situation.

Did you know that Apple is having massive issues getting traction with Apple Pay? Only one out of 20 people who have Apple Pay have ever used it and only 4% of those 1 in 20 people ever use it more than once! And this is coming from a company with thousands of retailers, millions of users, and billions in advertising revenue.

Do you honestly think that a marijuana-related altcoin has a chance to get mainstream traction or are we chasing ghosts?

At least over here at DopeCoin we operate in the real-world and you know that we are not full of shit or offering false promises.

We are the only marijuana-based altcoin that has admitted this failure and more importantly we are the only coin that has come up with a new gameplan and business model.

Thanks for believing in the project and congratulations on being able to see through the smoke and mirrors.

Dopey (aka Adam Howell)
http://dopecoin.com/about/

P.S. Does this statement sound familiar?  "Any month now guys we will be listed in dispensaries and be an official payment system for marijuana"

This is complete bullshit and a total lie. Shame on those developers for deceiving the crypto-community over and over.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How does the halfing work in potcoin? I understand the mining reward is 420 coins per block, but does that value half every 210000 blocks?

Potcoin only halved 1x, to 210 pot for mining but since they switched the algo potcoin is now POS (proof of stake) You can hold POTcoin in your wallet and earn 5%

Any mining multipools around for potcoin where people are able to mine whatever is most profitable and have it automatically exchanged into POT?
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
How does the halfing work in potcoin? I understand the mining reward is 420 coins per block, but does that value half every 210000 blocks?

Potcoin only halved 1x, to 210 pot for mining but since they switched the algo potcoin is now POS (proof of stake) You can hold POTcoin in your wallet and earn 5%
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
I found my wallet from 2014 with 5 potcoin in it. Man, why did i saved 5 fu#+´ng coins?  Grin Grin
Activity: 359

• We have signed an agreement with a Licensed Producer in Canada to offer PotCoin as a reward system and to accept PotCoin as a form of payment. The LP will release the news in the coming month.

This is good news, indeed. Well done!
verry interesting, and now potcoin going to up..

Now believe when Snoop Dogg`s fund buy a few millions  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 106

• We have signed an agreement with a Licensed Producer in Canada to offer PotCoin as a reward system and to accept PotCoin as a form of payment. The LP will release the news in the coming month.

verry interesting, and now potcoin going to up..

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is there a website to mine these at or does anyone have a solomining guide??? I cant get solomining to work with this coin and cant find any sites to mine at.

Potcoin is Proof of stake.  Only way to earn more potcoin is to hold it in your QT wallet and stake.  Make 5%

Ah I C. That sucks. No potcoin for me then.
Is there a website to mine these at or does anyone have a solomining guide??? I cant get solomining to work with this coin and cant find any sites to mine at.

Potcoin is Proof of stake.  Only way to earn more potcoin is to hold it in your QT wallet and stake.  Make 5%
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
back to 300 sats soon?

smoke more weed yo!
Where can  I get help with a problem I'm having with the windows wallet? It's been almost a week of me trying to contact someone to get it working so I could feel comfortable buying more potcoin. But now I'm really considering just selling what I have and investing it somewhere else...... Help would be nice.

same story repeating with new users but keep calm and stay with patient some good soloution is also coming in the way.

theres a list of ip's in this thread that needs to be added to a txt file in a potcoin folder, look for the post.

Here is an active list of nodes that you can manually add through the console window in the potcoin wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/#!network (click on 'node list')

I believe the command for the console window is: addnode add

Otherwise, you can use this service to help sync your blockchain faster and it may contain nodes that will automatically connect you to the network as well without having to manually add them through the console window. http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365

Hope this helps! Cheers

Where can  I get help with a problem I'm having with the windows wallet? It's been almost a week of me trying to contact someone to get it working so I could feel comfortable buying more potcoin. But now I'm really considering just selling what I have and investing it somewhere else...... Help would be nice.

same story repeating with new users but keep calm and stay with patient some good soloution is also coming in the way.

theres a list of ip's in this thread that needs to be added to a txt file in a potcoin folder, look for the post.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2

Activity: 57
Activity: 32

Hello PotCoin Community,

We wanted to give everyone a quick update regarding the Winter/Sprint roadmap we posted back on December 29th. As promised, we will make our best efforts to keep the community aware of what we are doing and working on.

• We have submitted the Potwallet App to the Apple stores but got denied. As per Apple’s policy, No specific reason is given but their agent hinted that PotCoin as a cryptocurrency is not yet accepted on the store. We will continue to work with Apple and their requests hoping they will eventually approve the App.

• The Android App, everything went through fine and we are adding latest patches to it and will push it live soon.

• The new updates and features for PotWallet.com are done and are being tested internally, so far no major issues have been reported, Security is the most important thing for us and we want to make sure users coins are well protected so please be patient and we will release more news once it’s ready.

• We have also been approached by some Medical Marijuana Sites in Canada that are looking to offer PotCoin as a reward system, more news will come next month.

2017 is going to be a big year for PotCoin and PotWallet. Many exciting news and developments to come.

Stay tuned fellow PotCoiners !!!

sounds good!!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Hello PotCoin Community,

We wanted to give everyone a quick update regarding the Winter/Sprint roadmap we posted back on December 29th. As promised, we will make our best efforts to keep the community aware of what we are doing and working on.

• We have submitted the Potwallet App to the Apple stores but got denied. As per Apple’s policy, No specific reason is given but their agent hinted that PotCoin as a cryptocurrency is not yet accepted on the store. We will continue to work with Apple and their requests hoping they will eventually approve the App.

• The Android App, everything went through fine and we are adding latest patches to it and will push it live soon.

• The new updates and features for PotWallet.com are done and are being tested internally, so far no major issues have been reported, Security is the most important thing for us and we want to make sure users coins are well protected so please be patient and we will release more news once it’s ready.

• We have also been approached by some Medical Marijuana Sites in Canada that are looking to offer PotCoin as a reward system, more news will come next month.

2017 is going to be a big year for PotCoin and PotWallet. Many exciting news and developments to come.

Stay tuned fellow PotCoiners !!!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Dear POT community we are accepting POT on our Forex trading platform with 100% bonus on initial deposits

https://muex.io/Forex
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i think pot is now ready for the next small pump , maybe price will stay above 2000, when i look the chart sins october, i see no reason it get down, only weak hand sell and the one ho need money i guess, i notice top 50 richlist is amassing

oh under 1500sat now, did not expect that get so low
Pages:
Jump to: