Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 63. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Potcoin price is now 2368 satoshi. Rising, slow and steady...

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i don't mine pot , if i remember it s scrypt  not profitable with gpu

better mine eth&xmr&zec and sell and buy pot
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
do you think pot price going still up in the next few days, or is this the top ?

Hey Carlo,

I believe when it breakout $.02, will 2 or 3x and then pullback to .02. Then rocket to .2 😀

Can you tell me what rig and setup will mine the most POT each day? Is it more profitable to mine solo or in pool here for POT?

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
do you think pot price going still up in the next few days, or is this the top ?
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Yeah it's all about community! Why I didn't buy at 100sat much much more, Shoulda go All In hehe

No, it's all about Potwhale. Frankly, I hope he continues his games, because this is one of my most successful trading coins now.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Yeah it's all about community! Why I didn't buy at 100sat much much more, Shoulda go All In hehe
POTCOIN is 6th highest volume at Coin Market Cap! https://coinmarketcap.com/#USD

nice uptick last 24 hrs to .00002186 BTC
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
It is growing, sirs, POT is hot  Cool

Let's get slack channel going for this coin.

10k satoshi this Q1 2017 ?
Activity: 231
It is growing, sirs, POT is hot  Cool
COINOMI is #1 best wallet for potcoin at this point. The dev team is working out some bugs with the official wallets.
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Just take time and go to potcoin website. Also, all information is provided in home page of this topic.
Likely a few of the original devs that mined POT from the beginning are sitting on a ton of coins. They will probably use this war chest of potcoin to entice dispensary owners to offer their patrons a potcoin rebate program. And then allow the vendors to eventually take over that rebate role as demand and usage increases for POT. Seems like a smart approach. As potcoin demand increases, so will potcoin price which can be a very, very nice bonus for vendors, patrons and potcoin investors alike!

Hopefully they will have some good news soon.  Shocked

Not to mention merchants and users earning 5% staked per year

And the great name Potcoin

And the 4 devs

And the new CTO

And faster and cheaper than BTC

😀

How we earn 5% stake in interested? Also what is a good wallet for Potcoin?
Likely a few of the original devs that mined POT from the beginning are sitting on a ton of coins. They will probably use this war chest of potcoin to entice dispensary owners to offer their patrons a potcoin rebate program. And then allow the vendors to eventually take over that rebate role as demand and usage increases for POT. Seems like a smart approach. As potcoin demand increases, so will potcoin price which can be a very, very nice bonus for vendors, patrons and potcoin investors alike!

Hopefully they will have some good news soon.  Shocked

Not to mention merchants and users earning 5% staked per year

And the great name Potcoin

And the 4 devs

And the new CTO

And faster and cheaper than BTC

Plus you can buy goods and services now with Potcoin

https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-coin-POT

😀

Hopefully they will have some good news soon.  Shocked
Two questions:

1. Why would a user use Potcoin over monero or Bitcoin?

2. Do we have slack channel? If we don't, we should to help grow the community.

Cheers

1. Because Potcoin will be available where people buy legal pot. Potcoin provides an easy way for merchants to accept cash, convert to POT, lower employee theft. They most likely could use XMR and BTC, but Potcoin is positioned for this industry.

2. I don't know. Could we post an invite link here?

Not sure if I agree with Potcoin is in position. There is no advantage potcoin over xmr or btc. Xmr is completely anonymous. I can see pot user use potcoin because It's the name other than that there is no advantage.

why does it need to be anonymous?

The legal weed market will 4x by 2020 Lol
Two questions:

Cheers

1. Because Potcoin will be available where people buy legal pot. Potcoin provides an easy way for merchants to accept cash, convert to POT, lower employee theft. They most likely could use XMR and BTC, but Potcoin is positioned for this industry.

Not sure if I agree with Potcoin is in position. There is no advantage potcoin over xmr or btc. Xmr is completely anonymous. I can see pot user use potcoin because It's the name other than that there is no advantage.
Two questions:

Cheers

Press Releases published (and usually indexed by Google News) for under $50 each.  Roll Eyes
Two questions:

Cheers
Activity: 165
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
PotCoin community have to work tirelessly to market and represent. All cannabis community have to know a new, better way to make payments.

Do not forget that legalization train is going faster and faster. Soon cannabis will be not a taboo and banks will start to service cannabis industry.

Now as payment service for cannabis industry you have huge advantage because of a payment difficulties. It is a matter of time when this will come to an end and it will be a little harder to introduce the advantage of PotCoin.

Also, as a community you could reach famous cannabis facebook, twitter, blogs, instagram other pages. Introduce their communities to a new concept of payment. A lot of people doesn't even know about BITCOIN. Do not expect that they will try to learn about POTCOIN without any input of hard work as community to introduce it.

Donate PotCoin PBAnCGfq51LnQJZcFdThMZRJXuncZuLZqw
Pages:
Jump to: