Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 76. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
To be honest every one knows the safest way to store your coins is on an off line wallet or at least a wallet you have control of so stop moaning did no one use crypsy ?? lost your coins never to be seen again you was robbed on that one

Online services run into problems and are under attack and in Potwallets case to steal your coins so they have to safe guard by suspending services check your wallets im sure all coins are still there safe potwallet customer service may be poor but remember no one is getting paid for their input so im sure Potwallet.com developers are busy with solving Potwallet problems and will be up and running A.S.A.P, im sure the developers of Potwallet.com are invested in the coin and in time working from day one on this so really dont want things to fail for potcoin total waist of years work and money spent

Remember any one can be a developer for potcoin go develop Potwallet2.com if you think you can do a better job and if you do the potcoin holders will use your service instead

No body owns or runs potcoin no body is getting paid its been developed use it build things to use it for give it value buy it sell it if you own a business in the industry start using it

If your looking for a quick buck off potcoin good luck it is doable some have im sure but its up to every one who has potcoin to give it value not a dev team potcoin is decentralized no one controls it or is responsible for it

What did or are you doing to add value to potcoin ?

I bought a fuckload on potcoin and put them on potcoinwallet.com

But now I can't fucking access my coins

So please stfu.

Safeguard my coins?

More like they fucking stole them.

These cunts have my coins you faggot.

Yep your Potcoins are gone thats a real shame you seem real nice ;P
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
To be honest every one knows the safest way to store your coins is on an off line wallet or at least a wallet you have control of so stop moaning did no one use crypsy ?? lost your coins never to be seen again you was robbed on that one

Online services run into problems and are under attack and in Potwallets case to steal your coins so they have to safe guard by suspending services check your wallets im sure all coins are still there safe potwallet customer service may be poor but remember no one is getting paid for their input so im sure Potwallet.com developers are busy with solving Potwallet problems and will be up and running A.S.A.P, im sure the developers of Potwallet.com are invested in the coin and in time working from day one on this so really dont want things to fail for potcoin total waist of years work and money spent

Remember any one can be a developer for potcoin go develop Potwallet2.com if you think you can do a better job and if you do the potcoin holders will use your service instead

No body owns or runs potcoin no body is getting paid its been developed use it build things to use it for give it value buy it sell it if you own a business in the industry start using it

If your looking for a quick buck off potcoin good luck it is doable some have im sure but its up to every one who has potcoin to give it value not a dev team potcoin is decentralized no one controls it or is responsible for it

I bought a fuckload on potcoin and put them on potcoinwallet.com

But now I can't fucking access my coins

So please stfu.

Safeguard my coins?

More like they fucking stole them.

These cunts have my coins you faggot.
Activity: 23
Whats the merchant that uses potcoin?
Grab Some Free Potcoin And Have Some Fun @ PotcoinLotto.com
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Been following POT for awhile, looking forward to help in anyway I can for the community.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
the total supply is not incresing every day like DGB... it mean that ppl are buying pot... i'm sure in few days we wil see a wonderfull spike and you will be happy... look  Total:
POT
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
 Total:19134040.34615204 POT but one week ago it was more than 29134040.34615204 POT seem that someone is buying all the pot

Every one is panicking with the price dropping keep calm i does happen, potcoin has been around a long time and worked hard in the early days to be the only crypto to fit the needs of cannabis industry some may get richer with the ups and downs right now but in the long run every holder of Potcoin will win Wink
Been a long time since the last news, everyone's asking about the latest news

The price drops every day
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
so it's a good day to buy POT ? COIN
take advantage of the price moving down just place your entry and trace the bottom if you get in perfectly i guess pot will rebound the price and make some hype again to 5k just dont now when it will happen still seeking the button and keeps monitoring the movement from polo, good luck mate.

yeah , i already invested in Potcoin and make profit , but i sold it to soon . Bought it at 550 and sold at 1000 satoshi when it reached 5500 Tongue
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I've been trying to get my MAC wallet to sync for sometime with no success - can someone lead me in the right direction to get things moving??

QT at MAC
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
take advantage of the price moving down just place your entry and trace the bottom if you get in perfectly i guess pot will rebound the price and make some hype again to 5k just dont now when it will happen still seeking the button and keeps monitoring the movement from polo, good luck mate.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
Activity: 180
Looks like #Cannabis #cryptocurrency is the real deal, the recent rise of #PotCoin has substance behind it (a multi BILLION dollar industry for starters)... #RogerVer / #BitcoinJesus (one of the most successful and well known #Bitcoin entrepreneurs) is speaking at the #CryptoConferenceConference2016 in #Colorado TODAY:

https://www.cryptocannabisconference.com/

Activity: 180
Annual Crypto Cannabis Conference will be tomorrow and no one's talking about this.
How can miss an important event like this

Yes this will be a good day to stock up on POTCOIN because this Cannabis Conference in Colorado is going to cause some major buying demand.  Might as well get in front of the movement  Cool
Activity: 168
Annual Crypto Cannabis Conference will be tomorrow and no one's talking about this.

It should be good this year, as the venue is larger and not in a metro area. S. Colorado will be hot this week!
Pages:
Jump to: