Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 75. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey Potcoin community,

Just wondering when you do release the mobile wallets i do have a good camera and i don't mind making s short video of myself making my way to 1 of the 8 states in where they will decided to legalise Pot. 8/11/2016

All I'm asking is that maybe a Potcoin fund can be made and people can support, where i will be documenting the whole story for you start from finish as in the moment the wallet is available on the app store for my iPhone 7 and then making my way to a store who is accepting Potcoin.

All i need is a ticket over and back i can sort stay out myself Smiley

Put that on Instagram and Youtube.

And remember community page 420 is coming up please do upload some cool pictures or how people are being helped with cannabis being in their lives threw the medical sector.

I don't have a wallet to send me Potcoins to because i bought mine from the website, and i know the card does have a wallet to receive coins but again i don't want any sent to my cold wallet.

Im waiting for the the app so i can make this video Smiley

Activity: 32
very soon POT pumps, supply decreases every day
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Will add something
Activity: 49
my favurites Cannabis Industry for legal Banking system its work much better..... Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Been a long time since the last news, everyone's asking about the latest news

The price drops every day

Price drops every day cause ppl got stuck big time buying millions above this levels.
Now just wait and let them all sell back to 100sat until real news come out.

I believe real news will come out before that happens.  Prohibition is evolving, potcoin could enable the government to tax grown cannabis using potcoin.  Not saying I'm for taxes but that was one excuse government gives for cannabis prohibition.

Also, because each tranx details are stored in the blockchain, it is easy to audit.

Once a major celeb endorses Potcoin, it could attract millions. I can see Potcoin at $1 in the future
Activity: 157
Merit: 102

Price drops every day cause ppl got stuck big time buying millions above this levels.

I believe real news will come out before that happens.  Prohibition is evolving, potcoin could enable the government to tax grown cannabis using potcoin.  Not saying I'm for taxes but that was one excuse government gives for cannabis prohibition.
Activity: 167

Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
 Total:
POT

it decrease every day. soon big pump
We have restored withdrawals on PotWallet.

If you still get an error trying to withdraw, please contact our support team by opening a ticket and we will be happy to assist you with your withdrawals.

Once again, we are sorry about this inconvenience.

Great news Wink

Absolutely, great news. 

I'd like to bring it to everyone's attention.  This is obvious that I'm pointing it out but The major issue with legalization in the US is the fact our gov cant tax the stuff grown. If potcoin was the legal currency we could include tax in the app! https://www.facebook.com/groups/62462971150/permalink/10154693313736151/
Activity: 23
Activity: 47
We have restored withdrawals on PotWallet.

If you still get an error trying to withdraw, please contact our support team by opening a ticket and we will be happy to assist you with your withdrawals.

Once again, we are sorry about this inconvenience.
Activity: 16
Been following POT for awhile, looking forward to help in anyway I can for the community.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks SoopY!!  Hope the devs get in contact with you soon, you are an amazing coder and team player.  When one of crypto's finest extends a hand you shake it and welcome them onboard! Smiley I see great things happening here.
We want to know what you are going to do In the near future
and When will the release of the new app?

You answered the 1st question with the 2nd one, they're going to fix the exploits and release the android/iphone wallet when they're perfect.

and Whats the merchant that will use potcoin soon?

I know its based out of canada

Total:
POT

This is great news, at what amount do you think we will see inflation take effect?
in LTC i trust
in LTC i trust
Total:
POT

supply decrease... big green spike comming soon Tongue 5k or 10k this time. looks like pot will grow Tongue
Activity: 57
To be honest every one knows the safest way to store your coins is on an off line wallet or at least a wallet you have control of so stop moaning did no one use crypsy ?? lost your coins never to be seen again you was robbed on that one

Online services run into problems and are under attack and in Potwallets case to steal your coins so they have to safe guard by suspending services check your wallets im sure all coins are still there safe potwallet customer service may be poor but remember no one is getting paid for their input so im sure Potwallet.com developers are busy with solving Potwallet problems and will be up and running A.S.A.P, im sure the developers of Potwallet.com are invested in the coin and in time working from day one on this so really dont want things to fail for potcoin total waist of years work and money spent

Remember any one can be a developer for potcoin go develop Potwallet2.com if you think you can do a better job and if you do the potcoin holders will use your service instead

No body owns or runs potcoin no body is getting paid its been developed use it build things to use it for give it value buy it sell it if you own a business in the industry start using it

If your looking for a quick buck off potcoin good luck it is doable some have im sure but its up to every one who has potcoin to give it value not a dev team potcoin is decentralized no one controls it or is responsible for it

What did or are you doing to add value to potcoin ?

I bought a fuckload on potcoin and put them on potcoinwallet.com

But now I can't fucking access my coins

So please stfu.

Safeguard my coins?

More like they fucking stole them.

These cunts have my coins you faggot.

Your coins are not lost. Please contact our support department if you need to get coins out immediately. https://potwallet.com/support-open-ticket.php

We are safeguarding your coins until we release some updates to the wallet. Security is our FIRST and TOP priority and for that reason, all withdrawals on PotWallet are halted until updates get released

In the meantime. we can definitely help you get your Potcoins out by verifying your identity and walking you through the process.

If you do not need the Potcoins now, you can feel free to wait until the update is rolled out.

Please rest assured, your Potcoins are safe and secure.

Thank You

Thanks for the update think a few people have got the wobbles what with the price spike and PotWallet problems all bad luck but plenty more price rises to come Potcoin has roots and is growing steadily toward flowering stage Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hi pot mens..someone know if POS work on andro wallet ?
Activity: 47
To be honest every one knows the safest way to store your coins is on an off line wallet or at least a wallet you have control of so stop moaning did no one use crypsy ?? lost your coins never to be seen again you was robbed on that one

Online services run into problems and are under attack and in Potwallets case to steal your coins so they have to safe guard by suspending services check your wallets im sure all coins are still there safe potwallet customer service may be poor but remember no one is getting paid for their input so im sure Potwallet.com developers are busy with solving Potwallet problems and will be up and running A.S.A.P, im sure the developers of Potwallet.com are invested in the coin and in time working from day one on this so really dont want things to fail for potcoin total waist of years work and money spent

Remember any one can be a developer for potcoin go develop Potwallet2.com if you think you can do a better job and if you do the potcoin holders will use your service instead

No body owns or runs potcoin no body is getting paid its been developed use it build things to use it for give it value buy it sell it if you own a business in the industry start using it

If your looking for a quick buck off potcoin good luck it is doable some have im sure but its up to every one who has potcoin to give it value not a dev team potcoin is decentralized no one controls it or is responsible for it

What did or are you doing to add value to potcoin ?

I bought a fuckload on potcoin and put them on potcoinwallet.com

But now I can't fucking access my coins

So please stfu.

Safeguard my coins?

More like they fucking stole them.

These cunts have my coins you faggot.

Your coins are not lost. Please contact our support department if you need to get coins out immediately. https://potwallet.com/support-open-ticket.php

We are safeguarding your coins until we release some updates to the wallet. Security is our FIRST and TOP priority and for that reason, all withdrawals on PotWallet are halted until updates get released

In the meantime. we can definitely help you get your Potcoins out by verifying your identity and walking you through the process.

If you do not need the Potcoins now, you can feel free to wait until the update is rolled out.

Please rest assured, your Potcoins are safe and secure.

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: