Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 72. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
It seems everything is ready for pot megapump....

I prefer to invest in something really innovative like Komodo ico

pump and dump is too risky for me, because I'm not part of the private pump group that knows when it is going to dump

There are many groups of people of that have massive amounts of POT and they are holding for the long term because they know the power of cannabis and digital currency. Is it a risk ? Of course , a big risk , but if cannabis related digital currencies form a movement , then it is a force to be reckoned with. Only invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 364
move that crypto

I prefer to invest in something really innovative like Komodo ico

pump and dump is too risky for me, because I'm not part of the private pump group that knows when it is going to dump
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
pot really looking good giving good earnings while doing day trade from 1500 to 1800 sat now going to place my buying entry again making this a good place to earn btc, good luck dev team keep it up move it back to 5k again.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

What is the sales pitch here for POT?  People are supposed to use this instead of BTC for cannabis transactions?
There is no sales pitch, growers are moving to bitcoin, not a coingen shitcoin with a shittier app made in cordova

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/colorado-hemp-farmers-are-turning-to-bitcoin-for-their-banking-woes

http://herb.co/2016/11/05/bitcoin-blockchain/
Activity: 168
I'm not a fan of buying into pumps that don't have substance behind them.  Too risky for me

I don't see any compelling arguments for why people in cannabis industry, who have been using BTC for years, would want to switch to a less secure and less liquid POW coin which doesn't have any additional features and isn't needed to fuel a platform like ETH or LSK.

Isn't it PoS now?

Nevertheless, I'd like to know where the demand for this coin will come from, other than pump and dump.

Most other coins with such trading volume have a good argument.

ETH = needed to pay fees for useful smart contracts
ZEC = zero knowledge proofs to anonymize funds
XMR = ring signatures to anonymize funds
ETC = smart contracts with immutable blockchain
STEEM = blogging platform which pays users

What is the sales pitch here for POT?  People are supposed to use this instead of BTC for cannabis transactions?

The demand for potcoin is coming from the cannabis community at large. The sales pitch is cheaper transactions than with btc, and that Potcoin will pseudo-replace credit cards.

The Potcoin ATMs are a secure way to convert Fiat to pot credits which can be exchanged for pot products. Merchants adopt and use Potcoin ATMs to avoid internal theft by employees in what is currently a cash only business.

Activity: 27
So I first posted when POT was 900 and not even two days later, it is at 2000, up more than 100%.  The pre-election pump is in full effect and price was 7000 just a few weeks ago, so probably has more to go.  I agree it's riskier to buy at 2000 than 900, but look at the chart and it is holding strong and moving up further.

And I realize some of you are discussing fundamentals, which is fine, but this is a short-term profitable trade I'm talking about and not "investing for the future".
move that crypto
I'm not a fan of buying into pumps that don't have substance behind them.  Too risky for me

I don't see any compelling arguments for why people in cannabis industry, who have been using BTC for years, would want to switch to a less secure and less liquid POW coin which doesn't have any additional features and isn't needed to fuel a platform like ETH or LSK.

Isn't it PoS now?

Nevertheless, I'd like to know where the demand for this coin will come from, other than pump and dump.

Most other coins with such trading volume have a good argument.

ETH = needed to pay fees for useful smart contracts
ZEC = zero knowledge proofs to anonymize funds
XMR = ring signatures to anonymize funds
ETC = smart contracts with immutable blockchain
STEEM = blogging platform which pays users

What is the sales pitch here for POT?  People are supposed to use this instead of BTC for cannabis transactions?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Isn't it PoS now?
move that crypto
I'm not a fan of buying into pumps that don't have substance behind them.  Too risky for me

I don't see any compelling arguments for why people in cannabis industry, who have been using BTC for years, would want to switch to a less secure and less liquid POW coin which doesn't have any additional features
Up another 50% or so now.  And still possible more to run before Tuesday.
Activity: 168
Yes,it is good time to buy some POT,trend is up,it is clear,and next week will be very exciting for trading...We will se 2k satoshis per POT very soon,and who knows what may happen next week

One celebrity endorsement or CA vote news or both could have a substantial impact on POT.
Activity: 183
Yes,it is good time to buy some POT,trend is up,it is clear,and next week will be very exciting for trading...We will se 2k satoshis per POT very soon,and who knows what may happen next week
Just because you guys took a coin and named it with the word Pot and are trying to capitalize on hype from elections, doesnt mean it is real at all lol. The pump and dump is over, if you bought high, sucks to be you. Move along.

LOLOL.  It's up 80% since you wrote that, genius.

what price target you have in mind for this period?

Price is about 1600 right now.  It peaked at 7000 just a few weeks ago.  So obviously could go very high.  But I don't try to predict an exact exit price and just watch the chart and the market. 

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/gFjWXIvP/

I honestly didn't expect to go up this fast, this quickly.  But it's good and it's on everyone's radar now for the weekend.   I have no idea how high it will go on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Activity: 49
Dude the marijuana industry and this coin are in no way shape or form connected at all. Just because you guys took a coin and named it with the word Pot and are trying to capitalize on hype from elections, doesnt mean it is real at all lol. The pump and dump is over, if you bought high, sucks to be you. Move along.

Price has already moved up significantly in the last 12 hrs.  Look at the chart.  Sorry if you aren't a daytrader, but some of us like to profit from hype and news.  I realize you don't get it, so leave the profits to others.

The chart also shows the downtrend line being broken to the upside..the one that goes back to 10/13.  I'll try to post a chart later for those who believe in technical analysis and more money from daytrading.

what price target you have in mind for this period?
Activity: 37
Check out the price action on Poloniex.  Up 20% today, and still 4 days before USA election.  Looks like another mega pump in the making.

EDIT..up 30% now.  Remember it went up something like 800% in one day a few weeks ago so can still have plenty more to run.
Dude the marijuana industry and this coin are in no way shape or form connected at all. Just because you guys took a coin and named it with the word Pot and are trying to capitalize on hype from elections, doesnt mean it is real at all lol. The pump and dump is over, if you bought high, sucks to be you. Move along.

Price has already moved up significantly in the last 12 hrs.  Look at the chart.  Sorry if you aren't a daytrader, but some of us like to profit from hype and news.  I realize you don't get it, so leave the profits to others.

The chart also shows the downtrend line being broken to the upside..the one that goes back to 10/13.  I'll try to post a chart later for those who believe in technical analysis and more money from daytrading.
Activity: 644

But if it becomes legal everywhere wouldn't they be able to just accept credit card and cash and store on their Bank Accounts?

The credit card companies won't work with the marijuana dispensaries, even though it is legal in some states. And handling large amounts of cash is not always ideal.  But you are missing the point here and the point is that POTcoin could be a very good daytrade over the next two weeks. 

Activity: 37

But if it becomes legal everywhere wouldn't they be able to just accept credit card and cash and store on their Bank Accounts?

The credit card companies won't work with the marijuana dispensaries, even though it is legal in some states. And handling large amounts of cash is not always ideal.  But you are missing the point here and the point is that POTcoin could be a very good daytrade over the next two weeks. 
Pages:
Jump to: