Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 73. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Look for POTcoin to surge in price in a few days when the USA has elections:

http://www.businessinsider.com/marijuana-states-legalize-weed-2016-10

5 states may legalize recreational marijuana use this year — here's what we know

Nearly half of the US has already legalized marijuana for either medical or recreational use. This November, nine states could continue the trend.

Of those nine states, five have ballot initiatives that could result in legal recreational use. Most significantly, California could legalize recreational use — thus making the entire West Coast a legal enclave for recreational cannabis.

All the initiatives below will be voted on this November, alongside the presidential election.

The five states are:

Massachusetts
Maine
Arizona
California
Nevada

If it even only passed in CA, there will be a lot of press attention and stories about it.  And opens up more markets for POTcoin of course. So might be a good time to buy some Potcoin before the election and ride it up next week for some easy profits.

But if it becomes legal everywhere wouldn't they be able to just accept credit card and cash and store on their Bank Accounts?
Activity: 27
Look for POTcoin to surge in price in a few days when the USA has elections:

http://www.businessinsider.com/marijuana-states-legalize-weed-2016-10

5 states may legalize recreational marijuana use this year — here's what we know

Nearly half of the US has already legalized marijuana for either medical or recreational use. This November, nine states could continue the trend.

Of those nine states, five have ballot initiatives that could result in legal recreational use. Most significantly, California could legalize recreational use — thus making the entire West Coast a legal enclave for recreational cannabis.

All the initiatives below will be voted on this November, alongside the presidential election.

The five states are:

Massachusetts
Maine
Arizona
California
Nevada

If it even only passed in CA, there will be a lot of press attention and stories about it.  And opens up more markets for POTcoin of course. So might be a good time to buy some Potcoin before the election and ride it up next week for some easy profits.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Can someone give me some help with my MAC wallet?? When I start the wallet, the wallet comes up & then asks to reload the block data I click accept, the the wallet closes.
 Huh Huh

Loaded the MAC wallet no problem on another MAC - just can't load it on one machine  Huh

What about Potcoin-QT wallet ?

you need to make a txt file into a potcoin.conf file, this file will contain a list of IP's (nodes) (at least thats how you do it in windows) check this thread for the linux instructions, those are the closest, please keep us posted if you get it working.  If you are still having trouble I'm willing to VM a mac os and check it out myself.

Tried the nodes that were given by creating a .config file with no luck - it's strange I can get the wallet working on my MAC desktop but not my Macbook pro (which is the wallet with the coins in it.) Luckily I did make a backup of the wallet before it stopped, although tried the .dat file on the wallet that is updated but the file wouldn't drop the potcoins in there either :-(
Not sure where to go from here

Got the wallet syncing - now to wait for it to sync - wallet synd - back in the game!! Thanks to all those who helped!!
Activity: 47
Here is a new link for the PotWallet APP Download

https://i.diawi.com/5uuVXP

I tried to install on my iPhone 6s with the lasses iOS and it stars downloading but at the end it fails with the message: "Unable to Download App - PotWallet could not be installed at this time."

For iOS there was limited spots for Beta testing (as mentionned on our Beta App Post)

Sorry about this. The APP should be released soon.

Thanks

I tried to install on my iPhone 6s with the latest iOS and it stars downloading but at the end it fails with the message: "Unable to Download App - PotWallet could not be installed at this time."
Activity: 47

Activity: 90
I had to import my wallet from my old laptop. Would I have a passphrase?

Would there be a default passphrase?

This wallet backup is from when POT was Proof of Work. Any ideas on how I would have a passphrase?

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
Roll it up , light it up , smoke it uppp !

I really really hope that marijuana will take over the world some day because it's the ultimate medicine who can cure almost anything .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

We are happy to say our PotWallet APP Beta is out earlier than planned.

We would like to thank everyone who responded to our beta testing.

For iOS devices, if you emailed us and supplied the necessary information, you will be able to install the application no problem.

For Android devices, no information was necessary on our end. Feel free to download the Beta app if you are on Android devices.

ALL feedback will be welcomed and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us with your suggestions, bugs, improvements etc.

Link to PotWallet Beta App: https://i.diawi.com/FxqaaA

Stay tuned for more exciting news coming up Smiley

The app download link is bad, no app
Any news comming soon?....I see buy orders increasing on Poloniex

Really?! increasing? The buy orders are at 68btc! The only good news is the beta app for Android is out!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Any news comming soon?....I see buy orders increasing on Poloniex
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
I've had "no connection" errors on my android devices(s) using Potcoin App and have no access to my funds.

this is the 3rd time this has happened in the past 30 days and Ive read other report on this thread and through the google play store about the same issue.

1st time, it last 3-4 days and I eventually received a reply by Potcoin and by Coinomi. Then magically, the wallet was working.
2nd time, it happened for about 1-2 days and then worked again.
3rd time (now) it has been over a week. I emailed both Coinomi and Potwallet and have not received a response.

What is going on?

Anyway to fix?

POTWallet for android/iphone is still in beta, dev team is working on all of the issues submitted.  Please bear with them.
Activity: 1
I've had "no connection" errors on my android devices(s) using Potcoin App and have no access to my funds.

this is the 3rd time this has happened in the past 30 days and Ive read other report on this thread and through the google play store about the same issue.

1st time, it last 3-4 days and I eventually received a reply by Potcoin and by Coinomi. Then magically, the wallet was working.
2nd time, it happened for about 1-2 days and then worked again.
3rd time (now) it has been over a week. I emailed both Coinomi and Potwallet and have not received a response.

What is going on?

Anyway to fix?
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

We are happy to say our PotWallet APP Beta is out earlier than planned.

We would like to thank everyone who responded to our beta testing.

For iOS devices, if you emailed us and supplied the necessary information, you will be able to install the application no problem.

For Android devices, no information was necessary on our end. Feel free to download the Beta app if you are on Android devices.

ALL feedback will be welcomed and appreciated. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us with your suggestions, bugs, improvements etc.

Link to PotWallet Beta App: https://i.diawi.com/FxqaaA

Activity: 62
Can someone give me some help with my MAC wallet?? When I start the wallet, the wallet comes up & then asks to reload the block data I click accept, the the wallet closes.
 Huh Huh

Loaded the MAC wallet no problem on another MAC - just can't load it on one machine  Huh

you need to make a txt file into a potcoin.conf file, this file will contain a list of IP's (nodes) (at least thats how you do it in windows) check this thread for the linux instructions, those are the closest, please keep us posted if you get it working.  If you are still having trouble I'm willing to VM a mac os and check it out myself.

Tried the nodes that were given by creating a .config file with no luck - it's strange I can get the wallet working on my MAC desktop but not my Macbook pro (which is the wallet with the coins in it.) Luckily I did make a backup of the wallet before it stopped, although tried the .dat file on the wallet that is updated but the file wouldn't drop the potcoins in there either :-(
Not sure where to go from here
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Hey fellow potcoiners,

As we polish off our first version of the PotWallet APP, we would like the community's input on it as well.
We are looking for beta testers for the PotWallet App. We want to gather the most feedback possible in order to build a quality app for the community.
There is limited spots available.
Contact us at [email protected] for further instructions on beta version access.

Activity: 57
 Huh Huh

Loaded the MAC wallet no problem on another MAC - just can't load it on one machine  Huh

you need to make a txt file into a potcoin.conf file, this file will contain a list of IP's (nodes) (at least thats how you do it in windows) check this thread for the linux instructions, those are the closest, please keep us posted if you get it working.  If you are still having trouble I'm willing to VM a mac os and check it out myself.

Old video here but explains how to make and where to put the potcoin.conf file and where to put it https://youtu.be/qV5R80OcXdI

Full list of nodes to add to file here 

addnode=1.186.171.6
addnode=104.131.2.154
addnode=126.241.33.65
addnode=138.210.145.50
addnode=152.78.36.5
addnode=159.203.4.133
addnode=162.216.46.140
addnode=167.160.161.65
addnode=173.220.144.130
addnode=178.2.246.60
addnode=182.48.233.26
addnode=190.148.100.2
addnode=192.99.6.207
addnode=199.189.130.157
addnode=201.229.74.123
addnode=206.125.88.117
addnode=208.66.68.121
addnode=24.220.128.119
addnode=24.23.127.3
addnode=45.55.58.158
addnode=46.254.11.158
addnode=5.189.187.91
addnode=5.9.30.28
addnode=50.186.204.94
addnode=50.37.84.223
addnode=50.64.76.151
addnode=50.92.195.247
addnode=51.254.199.21
addnode=62.21.41.201
addnode=66.66.242.151
addnode=67.161.142.132
addnode=67.68.31.114
addnode=68.101.63.60
addnode=68.103.205.125
addnode=68.172.251.98
addnode=69.114.168.232
addnode=70.115.57.238
addnode=70.65.164.15
addnode=71.205.200.45
addnode=71.246.83.32
addnode=73.153.122.139
addnode=73.99.11.92
addnode=75.130.183.104
addnode=78.209.233.21
addnode=79.138.106.109
addnode=79.253.92.128
addnode=81.153.149.214
addnode=81.96.92.136
addnode=82.68.134.29
addnode=83.209.227.239
addnode=84.215.7.210
addnode=85.212.43.11
addnode=85.237.174.4
addnode=87.126.5.45
addnode=89.205.51.117
addnode=89.233.73.96
addnode=90.191.21.47
addnode=91.1.219.216
addnode=91.91.215.2
addnode=92.13.89.4
addnode=92.225.94.143
addnode=92.45.39.74
addnode=95.43.211.140
addnode=98.122.134.102

hope this helps Wink
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
 Huh Huh

Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: