Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 71. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I only trust 2 people,1 it's me,the other isn't U
TRUMP already win..But no change in POT value... Grin Grin Grin

Yeah , i'm really sad , the winning of an ass hole and the price of potcoin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
TRUMP already win..But no change in POT value... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Interview with Shawn and David from PotCoin & PotWallet on The Crypto Show

Link to The Crypto Show: https://soundcloud.com/heryptohow/potcoin-team-shawn-david

Stay tuned for more exciting news coming up Smiley

Listening now. Thanks for posting.

Both Shawn and David stressed that they are building out the infrastructure for Potcoin before marketing efforts.

The 5% staking for merchants and individuals is another example of Potcoins draw for mass adoption.

Shawn also talks about SMS and email Potcoin delivery, and how they are being approached by capital and talent.

Very Nice!

Activity: 27
Any basis for this or pure speculation?

If you have read the posts from the past week, you can see why it's likely that POT will get some additional press and media attention in the coming days.
Activity: 50
We should see some positive news about POT in next 24-48 hours and the price will probably spike....Buy orders on Poloniex are now at 142 btc

Any basis for this or pure speculation?
Activity: 183
We should see some positive news about POT in next 24-48 hours and the price will probably spike....Buy orders on Poloniex are now at 142 btc
Activity: 434
awesome this coin that won a place in the top 10 in terms of volume
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Trump is the winner. 1 POT = 1 $
Activity: 49
Legalization

California: approved, 55.6% in favor, with 29.8% reporting
Arizona: 52.3% against, with 71% reporting
Maine: approved, 50.6% in favor, with 87.1% reporting
Massachusetts: approved 53.5% in favor, with 90.7% reporting
Nevada: approved 53.8%in favor, with 51.4% reporting

Medical

Arkansas: approved 53.1% in favor, with 94.7% reporting
Florida: approved 71.2% in favor/28.8% against
Montana: 56% in favor, with 38.6% reporting
North Dakota: approved 63.3% in favor, with 96.5% reporting
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 325
My wallet states no block source available 47 weeks behind and not moving, Any easy solutions ? I already uninstalled/reinstalled btw
Activity: 413

What is the sales pitch here for POT?  People are supposed to use this instead of BTC for cannabis transactions?
There is no sales pitch, growers are moving to bitcoin, not a coingen shitcoin with a shittier app made in cordova

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/colorado-hemp-farmers-are-turning-to-bitcoin-for-their-banking-woes

http://herb.co/2016/11/05/bitcoin-blockchain/

Lmfao BURNED. This is 100% true. never once have I used potcoin. BTC has been around the longest and has the tools, apps, everything I need.
enjoy the pump.
Activity: 13
How much time does it take to sync the PotCoin wallet(from 0% to 100%)? And how does the stake work? How much interest do I get per month?
I think my initial sync was like 5 days.    I am not sure on the interest.
Activity: 49
How much time does it take to sync the PotCoin wallet(from 0% to 100%)? And how does the stake work? How much interest do I get per month?
Activity: 153

Link to The Crypto Show: https://soundcloud.com/heryptohow/potcoin-team-shawn-david

Listening now. Thanks for posting.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Activity: 153
the market is full with fake buy,sells walls and Bots.. I want to say that this is  bleep ,scam scam scam
Its not a scam its just us makers of the markets playing around.

It will be back to normal in a few weeks back at 100 sat too.
i am sure Pot devs and their  team played this game.this was dead coin and then dev comes and giving good news *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*

Nono. Its a legit coin with a more then legit purpose. This is what happens after long times of bottoming out.

all the believers of this coin are either brainwashed or just high as hell from their greens

You obvisouly have no clue what its like to get banking in the cannabis industry. Trust me, Potcoin is going to be one of the most valuable coin in the future. I promise
Activity: 13
It seems everything is ready for pot megapump....

I prefer to invest in something really innovative like Komodo ico

pump and dump is too risky for me, because I'm not part of the private pump group that knows when it is going to dump

There are many groups of people of that have massive amounts of POT and they are holding for the long term because they know the power of cannabis and digital currency. Is it a risk ? Of course , a big risk , but if cannabis related digital currencies form a movement , then it is a force to be reckoned with. Only invest what you are willing to lose.

Cryptocurrency is still very new to most people , especially USA .  I think that the U.S. in 2-3 years will see a rise in crypto currency use and start to see the benefits of crypto coins.  If it is POT  coin or some other coin you believe in then do your research and invest in what you believe in . 
We are still in early stages of crypto , many good investments to be made .
I am holding this coin since I bought in at 200 satoshi .

Go Potcoin .  !!

USA --  The 2016 election may be a milestone in the struggle to end marijuana prohibition. Five states – Arizona, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada – all have marijuana legalization initiatives on the ballot. Polls indicate that all five are likely to pass, as well as a medical marijuana initiative in Florida. Medical marijuana legalization initiatives in Arkansas and North Dakota seem too close to call. A recent nationwide Gallup poll finds that a record 60% of Americans support pot legalization.
If these five states all legalize recreational marijuana – adding to the four states that have already taken this step – it would be a major blow to marijuana prohibition nationwide. The California initiative is particularly important, because the state is so big and has such a large population.
Activity: 1
https://potwallet.com is still working now or not? I have problem for withdrawal from my wallet. It is scam?
Pages:
Jump to: