Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 90. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
I clearly remember CANN coin. But now I do not hear anything about that project. I wish good luck and a lot of development for POT coin Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
i dont think this is gonna stop til the sell order books are gone.  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Lol not at all, I just despise blatant lies to try and make money off poor innocent people who don't have a clue. Yes everything is volatile in crypto but Potcoin is literally just another Altcoin with nothing special, doesn't bring any value to the world or crypto. Fake news releases, fake photoshopped pictures of a fake ATM, fake businesses on the locator of the website or blatant lying, nobody, no one, nothing accepts Potcoin. The fact that you guys also say marijuana legalization is good for Potcoin; it's the EXACT opposite. If marijuana gets legalized, there will be no reason to cash alternatives in crypto, free trade will be open and people will be able to use cash, check, credit card, debit card.....why would anyone accept Potcoin when it is such a small market cap, no liquidity, no proven blockchain security. First of all don't you think legal marijuana sales will be mandated to be tracked and on the record for safety and security reasons? If they ever allow cryptocurrency sale for marijuana legally, they will accept the biggest, most liquid, most secure crypto, Bitcoin. Just like every merchant starting to accept crypto accepts Bitcoin. Not Litecoin, not Ethereum, not Monero, just Bitcoin. The only reason this thing is still pumped is because the bids are so thin, nobody can hard dump yet.

You truly are an idiot.

Potcoin is cheaper to use than the fiat currency system with their high-fee credit cards and debt-based cash.   

You need to get some good sparkling purple Indica, smoke it, so you can calm down and start thinking clearly.

If you believe crypto is the way for cannabis, why Potcoin over Bitcoin, it makes no sense.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Lol not at all, I just despise blatant lies to try and make money off poor innocent people who don't have a clue. Yes everything is volatile in crypto but Potcoin is literally just another Altcoin with nothing special, doesn't bring any value to the world or crypto. Fake news releases, fake photoshopped pictures of a fake ATM, fake businesses on the locator of the website or blatant lying, nobody, no one, nothing accepts Potcoin. The fact that you guys also say marijuana legalization is good for Potcoin; it's the EXACT opposite. If marijuana gets legalized, there will be no reason to cash alternatives in crypto, free trade will be open and people will be able to use cash, check, credit card, debit card.....why would anyone accept Potcoin when it is such a small market cap, no liquidity, no proven blockchain security. First of all don't you think legal marijuana sales will be mandated to be tracked and on the record for safety and security reasons? If they ever allow cryptocurrency sale for marijuana legally, they will accept the biggest, most liquid, most secure crypto, Bitcoin. Just like every merchant starting to accept crypto accepts Bitcoin. Not Litecoin, not Ethereum, not Monero, just Bitcoin. The only reason this thing is still pumped is because the bids are so thin, nobody can hard dump yet.

You truly are an idiot.

Potcoin is cheaper to use than the fiat currency system with their high-fee credit cards and debt-based cash.   

You need to get some good sparkling purple Indica, smoke it, so you can calm down and start thinking clearly.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
That guy registered on bitcointalk on August 2016 and thinks he know shit.
I bought Potcoin almost day 1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would be worried ... https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_pot.
But over 700 BTC daily volume is not bad at all Smiley
Pap0u, why have you got your knickers in a twist over potcoin, all crypto coins are a gamble even bitcoin. Check out the buttcoin thread to see what people think of bitcoin...and people, only invest in what your happy with losing...saying that ever time I sell some potcoins they keep going up...lets see where this ride takes us.

Ya, it seems all the naysayers are simply not part of the ride and they're pissed.
Activity: 50
Pap0u, why have you got your knickers in a twist over potcoin, all crypto coins are a gamble even bitcoin. Check out the buttcoin thread to see what people think of bitcoin...and people, only invest in what your happy with losing...saying that ever time I sell some potcoins they keep going up...lets see where this ride takes us.
I feel bad for everyone FOMO'ing....I tried to help and warn people that this coin is absolutely unnecessary and has no future. I pointed out all the lies and the reasoning. Whoever is buying this is crazy.
Potcoin is not a Pump-N-Dump -
It's been hanging between 1600-1740 Sats for the last 24 hours, which means people are holding on to their Potcoins for future growth.

Oct 9th - the afternoon before 2nd Presidential Debate -
Trump will turn legalization to the States!!
Vote Trump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQi4sY0Hzoc&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
[imghttps://imgflip.com/i/1c0vrl]http://[/url]via Imgflip Meme Generator[/img]

very true we have been here a long time and still standing Wink
thats high enough bro, hahaha the price really jumping i use to have it before when price still 380 sats didn't expect to that it way to high now.
Also, on your website, nice spelling error. Under simple and secure, you put potCoin and everywhere else it's PotCoin. Please use spelling consistency. Also on your potcoin locator, all those locations are fake. Go look at https://www.smokecartel.com and it accepts BITCOIN, not Potcoin. I can't believe no one does research or uses there logic and believes the crap you guys feed your community.

THIS SHIT IS A CRAZY SCAM, INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT WILL COME CRASHING DOWN ANY MOMENT.

Still searching for the asp amongst the lillies. Your ugly and unrighteous judgment tells me to stay in Potcoin. Dispensaries are not necessary for Potcoin to succeed - the Mary Jane Community is.

Please explain how this coin and the marijuana community are tied. I am trying to help you guys, there are lies everywhere.

You really should do some home work before ranting your new to potcoin and have no clue to its background at all by the sounds of it please use your time to research a little bit before you start asking questions and making statements that have already been answered long ago fool

AGREE 100%, Ive been mining and hanging around this forum since Feb. 28 2014... There is NOT 1 thing that newbies can question that hasn't been regurgitated over and over and over.....  I will never understand why if someone isn't interested in a project WHY they spend so much time on it. LOL
Activity: 215
#
Dev I would like an update on what's going on with the Android app that just says no connection and I now can not with draw any coins... This is stopping me from buying more as I can't get them coins back would like an update on it... I am not the only one having this issue with your app I see it on the play store and this thread so please update us and fix this issue
Activity: 57
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Just keep CALM and buy more Potcoin!

Ignore fudders!  Grin
Also, on your website, nice spelling error. Under simple and secure, you put potCoin and everywhere else it's PotCoin. Please use spelling consistency. Also on your potcoin locator, all those locations are fake. Go look at https://www.smokecartel.com and it accepts BITCOIN, not Potcoin. I can't believe no one does research or uses there logic and believes the crap you guys feed your community.

THIS SHIT IS A CRAZY SCAM, INVEST AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT WILL COME CRASHING DOWN ANY MOMENT.

Really buddy?
You should feel proud of yourself for finding that horrific mistake on the website.
Come on, we got your opinion - your concern is very appreciated.

Now, if you want to have a sound debate about this, answer these questions:
- what's wrong with having alternative, industry-specific currencies?
- you ask "why potcoin, and not bitcoin?". I ask - why bitcoing and not potcoin?
- why is this a scam? because you don't like the idea or because you have some solid arguments to back that up?

Do you not read what I wrote? Why Bitcoin? Because it's the ONLY proven cryptocurrency that actually has merchant acceptance. No one even accepts Ethereum yet. Why is this a scam? Because it's all lies? Fake atm picture, fake dispensaries that DO NOT ACCEPT potcoin and the main argument is that if marijuana gets legal, this will boom. Please explain how in the hell does that make sense. How are you guys so blind?

Industry specific currencies are you kidding? Are there industry specific fiat around? You want CoffeeCoin, WoodCoin, PaperCoin, BBQSauceCoin, CondomCoin. Come on dude. USE YOUR BRAIN.

Also nobody really is going to argue the fact that the potcoin locator is all fake? You are just going to ignore all these facts dude? It's a pump and dump, happens to every single [Suspicious link removed]d or bad. Don't get caught on the top. DO NOT BUY AT THESE PRICES.

More old comments and questions again answered ages ago Potcoin has been jumping thro hoops to fit in to the legal cannabis industry economy you really do look like a fool ranting like this any one who has been around potcoin for any amount of time knows the answer to every thing you rant about Wink
Pages:
Jump to: