Pages:
Author

Topic: [POV] War in Ukraine - page 6. (Read 2651 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
March 03, 2022, 05:58:24 AM
seriously tvbcof?

your calling the ukrainians the nazi's?

Some are, and are quite open and proud of it.  This is well known.  They form paramilitary units and are used by the leadership for various tasks, and Western funds/arms find their way to them.

Nah, Putin would not send troops to stop "Nazi paramilitars", nor to protect anyone from anti-Semitism. That is just rhetoric and is to be simply ignored.

Putin has certain strategic objectives, they are very easy to understand (if you try for a moment to think like him, someone who grew in the cold war and has not yet figured out the new world):

- I do not want a large border with NATO, I would not ever want the NATO in the Black Sea or in a situation to cut my access to it and I would rather have Ukraine as a vassal state of my Tzardom.

An that is it. There is nothing about corruption that worries him (I can help chuckling at that), he could not care less about a minor regional conflict and he could not care less about humanitarian aid nor anything like it. That is just a product for the media and the masses.

On regards to the rules of engagement, there is, as of now, no benefit for Putin to order the killing of civilians for two reasons:
- He would like to pose as a liberator and an illustrated despot to the world. Mass killings would picture him as an assassin.
- It is much more difficult to control a country in which everyone hates you.

Now, Ukrainian resistance, if it gets to the point where he might not achieve his objectives, will eventually lead him to total war and terror tactics to break the resistance. Unfortunately, in my view, Ukrainians have little choice but to resist and make Putin backdown or risk loosing their freedom to have future for generations.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
March 03, 2022, 05:18:41 AM
I am the one who does not want to see that "power". This whole war seems strange to me. In mass media I only see how many military engineering Russia has lost, while Ukrainians only have civilian losses. I have seen on tv many times how destructive Russian weapons are, how much damage their rockets can make, how badass their ships and submarines with nuclear weapon are. What I see now on YouTube and telegram - some kind of 18-21 year old kids captured by Ukrainian army. That makes me feel that either all Russian army and its potential is fake, or they have send kids that undergo compulsory service in army to war, or real and experienced Russian army is too smart no to take part in this war.

It is difficult to say what is happening in the occupying army, why there are so many young guys on the front line, but I can only say that they have no honor and humanity. Shooting residential areas, schools, kindergartens, hospitals is below any morality. A platform has been created by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for foreigners so that they can receive reliable information about the state of affairs: war.ukraine.ua If anyone is interested, use it.

As of today, 03/03/2022, about 9,000 occupants have been killed. But do you think it bothers anyone other than their mothers? This is a real war and the russians are behaving like fascists, killing children, women and the elderly.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
March 03, 2022, 04:44:29 AM
I would still take all this information with a grain of salt. both sides place information where they present themselves as winners, it is only part of a strategy to encourage and raise morale. unfortunately, there are more and more victims on both sides.
I find this in one of Ukrainian tg channels "Special Operation Forces of Ukraine warns Russian artillerymen, that after attacks on civilian population they will be no longer taken as POWs", the situation is becoming more and more brutal.
I did not say that there are no losses on our side ... they are, and very large. I only meant that in the region where I am the situation is under control. By the way, speaking of prisoners of war ... I'm almost sure that this is a lie, because if the Ukrainian side acts like this, then the Russian side will act the same way (we are interested in returning our prisoners home). All because our prisoners of war return to duty, again taking up arms, and Russian prisoners of war, having returned home, will never return to Ukraine under any circumstances.

[...]
You are on my ignore list from now on as I am tired of listening to your gibberish.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
March 03, 2022, 03:04:35 AM
seriously tvbcof?

Some are, and are quite open and proud of it.  This is well known.  They form paramilitary units and are used by the leadership for various tasks, and Western funds/arms find their way to them.

your calling the russians the humanitarians?

Relative to the Western powers who've had their way with the country since the coup in 2014, yeah, they probably are.  At least toward the Russian speaking Ukrainians who'd been under threat and attack for 8 years.

your saying that russia had a do not harm order?

As I said, I heard reports of it, and some of the observations I've made substantiate that contention.

i know you are a racist and hate jewish people. so that makes you a nazi. and if your defending russia because you think they also hate jews then that makes them nazi's, especially when russia are invading other countries and the ones threatening a world war

Most 'Nazis' are Jews or are supported by them because it a necessary part of the Jewish shtick to be 'victims.'  If there is not an entity to blame for some phantom victimization they need they'll just create it.

Now Ukraine probably is one of the very few places where 'the Nazi's are real'.  This would be fall-out from the historical and quite obscene abuse (e.g., the Holodomor) that the patch of land and people on it were subject to at the hands of the Bolsheviks and their follow-ups, and these are widely believed to be more than a little on yiddy end of the spectrum.  Not without reason.  Now most genuine sig-heil Nazi's are not the sharpest of knives in the drawer, but they probably do know with little doubt what Zelenski is and who put him there.  And probably are not terribly happy about it.  It's a pretty unstable population each waiting for an opportunity to put the knife in.  I doubt they'll be much of an effective force against the Ruskies, and it doesn't look to me as though they are thus far.

The smart money is that the West is setting up for covert operations a-la Syria hoping to trap the Russians in a tar-baby.  I suspect that Putin is smart enough to thwart that (by not sticking around any more than necessary to make sure that the regions he wants as a buffer zone stay stable enough.)

The West would probably like to de-nazify as well and using them up in internecine warfare within what's left of Ukraine and pitched battles at the new borders would be one way to do that.  I'm guessing that when all is said and done, a swim across the Dnieper will be the first obstacle to harassment operations in the 'liberated' parts of the terrain.  At least South of Kiev which I expect Putin will return.

Take your medication and stop typing.  You are embarrassing your psychiatrist.
legendary
Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276
March 03, 2022, 02:36:21 AM
seriously tvbcof?

Some are, and are quite open and proud of it.  This is well known.  They form paramilitary units and are used by the leadership for various tasks, and Western funds/arms find their way to them.

Relative to the Western powers who've had their way with the country since the coup in 2014, yeah, they probably are.  At least toward the Russian speaking Ukrainians who'd been under threat and attack for 8 years.

As I said, I heard reports of it, and some of the observations I've made substantiate that contention.

i know you are a racist and hate jewish people. so that makes you a nazi. and if your defending russia because you think they also hate jews then that makes them nazi's, especially when russia are invading other countries and the ones threatening a world war

Most 'Nazis' are Jews or are supported by them because it a necessary part of the Jewish shtick to be 'victims.'  If there is not an entity to blame for some phantom victimization they need they'll just create it.

Now Ukraine probably is one of the very few places where 'the Nazi's are real'.  This would be fall-out from the historical and quite obscene abuse (e.g., the Holodomor) that the patch of land and people on it were subject to at the hands of the Bolsheviks and their follow-ups, and these are widely believed to be more than a little on yiddy end of the spectrum.  Not without reason.  Now most genuine sig-heil Nazi's are not the sharpest of knives in the drawer, but they probably do know with little doubt what Zelenski is and who put him there.  And probably are not terribly happy about it.  It's a pretty unstable population each waiting for an opportunity to put the knife in.  I doubt they'll be much of an effective force against the Ruskies, and it doesn't look to me as though they are thus far.

The smart money is that the West is setting up for covert operations a-la Syria hoping to trap the Russians in a tar-baby.  I suspect that Putin is smart enough to thwart that (by not sticking around any more than necessary to make sure that the regions he wants as a buffer zone stay stable enough.)

The West would probably like to de-nazify as well and using them up in internecine warfare within what's left of Ukraine and pitched battles at the new borders would be one way to do that.  I'm guessing that when all is said and done, a swim across the Dnieper will be the first obstacle to harassment operations in the 'liberated' parts of the terrain.  At least South of Kiev which I expect Putin will return.

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
March 03, 2022, 01:02:10 AM
seriously tvbcof?

legendary
Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276
March 02, 2022, 10:54:23 PM

From what I can tell, the Russians were for the first 6 days under orders to not harm civilians even if they were running up and throwing Molotov cocktails at the tanks.  If true that is a pretty strong show of strength, and I would have to applaud the Russians for doing so.

Now apparently since it was slowing things down a lot (to fight with both hands tied behind their backs) the policy has changed.  They are badly losing on the public relations front, as evidenced by the nonsense here on this board, so they are taking off the gloves to a degree.  Might just as well.

If progress picks up, I would consider it as lending strength to the Rooshin side of the propaganda war.  Actually in the previous decade (middle-east wars and such) it seems like the ludicrous propaganda market was pretty much monopolized by the Western/Israeli side in the international press.  That left a 'market' for basically being honest and building credibility, and that's what Putin seems to have done.  Or just kept his mouth shut.  Of course there have been exceptions, and God only knows what the Russian speaking peeps back home get bombarded with.  Regardless, I certainly look to places like RT as for actual info than the Western press, but that's faint praise akin to being the thinnest kid at fat camp when it comes to mainstream media.

---

I've heard that the Ukrainian paramilitaries (e.g., the swastika brigades and like minded irregulars) are shooting people who try to use Putin's humanitarian corridors to flee back to Ukrainian controlled areas.  That tells me that the Western/Israeli controllers who make Ukrainian policy are worried about Russia doing some level of 'self determination' (a-la Crimea) when it comes to drawing the new Ukrainian boundaries after he finishes things up.

legendary
March 02, 2022, 09:12:19 PM
Part of captured equipment for today!

Believe it or not, but over the past 14 hours, a LOT of military equipment has been captured or destroyed in the Nikolaev region.

I would still take all this information with a grain of salt. both sides place information where they present themselves as winners, it is only part of a strategy to encourage and raise morale. unfortunately, there are more and more victims on both sides.
I find this in one of Ukrainian tg channels "Special Operation Forces of Ukraine warns Russian artillerymen, that after attacks on civilian population they will be no longer taken as POWs", the situation is becoming more and more brutal.

They should have not taken any POWs from day one.  Ukrainians were fighting by the book.  They even returned Chechens to the FSB.
Which I think Putin will send them back into Ukraine.

It bogged down their resources.

Putinians were killing their own wounded soldiers, not to slow them down. 

Some of them were caught dressed in civilian clothes, pretending to be on the Ukrainian side.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
March 02, 2022, 08:48:21 PM

Believe it or not, but over the past 14 hours, a LOT of military equipment has been captured or destroyed in the Nikolaev region.

legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
March 02, 2022, 07:28:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
March 02, 2022, 04:48:12 PM
ukraine is doing great defending itself, even with nato/un and other countries just sitting at the sidelines. i just think putin already lost his battle. he just doesnt realise it yet, because putin doesnt actually have the power he has been chest beating about for the last decade+

he definitely lost the media war. he has just united the whole world with a few exceptions against himself.
but what do you think should happen so that he admits the mistake or withdraws from battle? Is it possible?
I don't think he'll ever do it alive, and he should now be most afraid of his own people where most of the utterly innocent make sacrifices for his rampage.
legendary
March 02, 2022, 11:14:41 AM
the lack of display of russia's 'power' is something putin will regret soon.

I am the one who does not want to see that "power". This whole war seems strange to me. In mass media I only see how many military engineering Russia has lost, while Ukrainians only have civilian losses. I have seen on tv many times how destructive Russian weapons are, how much damage their rockets can make, how badass their ships and submarines with nuclear weapon are. What I see now on YouTube and telegram - some kind of 18-21 year old kids captured by Ukrainian army. That makes me feel that either all Russian army and its potential is fake, or they have send kids that undergo compulsory service in army to war, or real and experienced Russian army is too smart no to take part in this war.

It is also possible that Putin send less experienced units first to bleed the Ukrainian positions before sending more seasoned, professional
soldiers to finish them off.

Or Ukrainians are just badass.  They decimated the Chechen contingent.  And everyone was saying how fearsome, ruthless these Chechen
special forces were.  No more.

The 400 Wagner's Group contractors did a diddly squat so far.  Not sure if the Ukrainian army killed them all tough so they still might play a role in this conflict.

We don't know exactly what happened.  All we know is that about 6000 Russian soldiers actually died as of yesterday.  Countless equipment has been destroyed and abandoned.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1435
March 02, 2022, 07:01:12 AM

legendary
March 02, 2022, 01:24:42 AM
the way i see it
russia for decades has been spouting crap about its military might/power. by saying it has precision missiles and stuff that can take out america in 1 swoop.. yet.
(playing devils advocate) if i was a dictator with all this supposed tech i would have precision targetted all of the military bases and political buildings in one swoop in 1 hour to fast forward a country take-over plan on day 1

im not playing down the atrocities or saying that russia isnt doing damage. im just saying. russia isnt really as targetted/technologically accurate or strategic as it claimed.

ukraine is doing great defending itself, even with nato/un and other countries just sitting at the sidelines. i just think putin already lost his battle. he just doesnt realise it yet, because putin doesnt actually have the power he has been chest beating about for the last decade+

once the world realises that russia cant even take out its neighbour. the world will take out putin. and so we should
russia underestimated ukraines response and russia over exaggerated its own power for the last few decades

if i was america. i would have had a team of people watching putins every move for years. knowing his exact location by the minute. and accidentally slipped on a button that dropped a precision targeting bomb on his head, taking out only one casualty.. him

He will be convicted of war crimes by that time, so it is possible a drone can take him out, just like any other terrorist.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
March 02, 2022, 12:46:47 AM
the way i see it
russia for decades has been spouting crap about its military might/power. by saying it has precision missiles and stuff that can take out america in 1 swoop.. yet.
(playing devils advocate) if i was a dictator with all this supposed tech i would have precision targetted all of the military bases and political buildings in one swoop in 1 hour to fast forward a country take-over plan on day 1

im not playing down the atrocities or saying that russia isnt doing damage. im just saying. russia isnt really as targetted/technologically accurate or strategic as it claimed.

once the world realises that russia cant even take out its neighbour. the world will take out putin. and so we should
russia underestimated ukraines response and russia over exaggerated its own power for the last few decades

if i was america. i would have had a team of people watching putins every move for years. knowing his exact location by the minute. and accidentally slipped on a button that dropped a precision targeting bomb on his head, taking out only one casualty.. him
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
March 01, 2022, 04:14:01 PM
Great news from the source! In the Nikolaev region today, as a result of a very large-scale operation, about 400 units of Russian vehicles were destroyed!

But, unfortunately, we have hundreds of wounded!

Cooking for a local checkpoint.

Today's dropper holders and anti-tank hedgehogs.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
March 01, 2022, 01:05:39 PM
The news was obviosly started with NATO trying to add Ukraine which was taken as threat by Russia. Although that racism may have triggered hate too. Ukraine was said to have forbid the language of Russia to be spoken. Surely, this is not something to get that mad to shoot a 0.22.  

But the request of Russia is to not add Ukraine into NATO was taken for granted. The argument was that during the time when Cuba choses Soviet as military ally, US also invade Cuba and sanctioned for more than 50 years already.
legendary
March 01, 2022, 01:02:07 PM
there was no ukraine invasion the military operation was executed to catch the ukranian regime that violated human rights,

Nice euphemism. Not an invasion but a military operation.
I'm pretty sure when Wehrmacht entered Poland it was also a military operation, not an invasion to them. When the US went to Vietnam it was also a military operation. Does it change anything?
Civilians are being shot at, shelled, bombarded, their houses burn, their children bleed. Stop spreading Putin's propaganda and accept the facts. They are using artillery and planes to bombard residential areas and lying to their own citizens saying that they're using precise strikes and targeting only military objects. Russia is one big joke starting from their lying politicians and ending with their junk equipment and lack of supply lines.

Yesterday some Russian soldiers run out of fuel and went to a police station to ask for some. Of course they were captured and disarmed. The stupidity of the Russian army has no limit.

you act exactly like a nazi, stop supporting nazis and racism, let go of wokeism, and hand out zelinski to putin for trial at the UN.

also all lefties that put fuel into this war by selling weapons need to be put to their nuremberg trials.

and also all conservatives siding with this woke movement that created the crisis.

What woke movement?  Putin is killing Russians in Ukraine right now.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/28/europe/gallery/ukraine-girl-killed/index.html

He is a war criminal and will be arrested one day, or Russians will kill him themselves.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 01, 2022, 12:54:54 PM
there was no ukraine invasion the military operation was executed to catch the ukranian regime that violated human rights,

Nice euphemism. Not an invasion but a military operation.
I'm pretty sure when Wehrmacht entered Poland it was also a military operation, not an invasion to them. When the US went to Vietnam it was also a military operation. Does it change anything?
Civilians are being shot at, shelled, bombarded, their houses burn, their children bleed. Stop spreading Putin's propaganda and accept the facts. They are using artillery and planes to bombard residential areas and lying to their own citizens saying that they're using precise strikes and targeting only military objects. Russia is one big joke starting from their lying politicians and ending with their junk equipment and lack of supply lines.

Yesterday some Russian soldiers run out of fuel and went to a police station to ask for some. Of course they were captured and disarmed. The stupidity of the Russian army has no limit.

you act exactly like a nazi, stop supporting nazis and racism, let go of wokeism, and hand out zelinski to putin for trial at the UN.

also all lefties that put fuel into this war by selling weapons need to be put to their nuremberg trials.

and also all conservatives siding with this woke movement that created the crisis.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 01, 2022, 12:52:06 PM

there was an issue like that in georgia where sout ossetians got discriminated,

and there is now an issue, where russians have been discrminated by those that where in charge.
the ukranians invested nothing into the russian speaking regions of ukraine and focused all the investments on ukrainian speaking region, through that they effectively run a genocide.

No invasion, yet Putin's tanks are inside a foreign country. "Just a military operation" to depose a democratically elected government, yet the Ukrainians do not seem to be hailing the "liberators" but rather trying to send them back to their families (live or dead is their choice). Not investing in a region? Even if that was true, which is probably not, that is not genocide under any definition.

You must be fully aware of how your arguments are perceived by now. If you think your are somehow helping Putin's cause by repeating over and over unbelievable arguments just keep on, you are simply showing how cynic, delusional and unbelievable this aggression is.

Seriously, I have never seen Switzerland, Luxembourg, the whole EU, Turkey & Israel to agree on anything at the same time except in condemning Putin's war. That should give you some material for self-reflection.
[/quote]

human rights violaters have to be catched somehow the west never cared about the human rights violations of the regimes the west supported.

if you side with the woke racist left you end up being on the side of racists and nazis
Pages:
Jump to: