Pages:
Author

Topic: [POV] War in Ukraine - page 7. (Read 2654 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
March 01, 2022, 12:11:47 PM
By the way, if you want to feel what most Ukrainians felt a few hours ago, take a look at these videos ... the power of explosions of Aviation vacuum bombs and rockets is terrifying even if you are just a spectator, (these are just those moments in life when you want to be away from it all).

I survived a bloody war and I know very well what it means when grenades and plane bombs fall around you, and you wonder every moment if it will hit you too. Your country is currently in the same situation as mine in 1991, when Serbian butchers set out to demolish and kill everything in front of them, not sparing even small children or pregnant women.

But I think every Ukrainian is worth at least 10 Russian soldiers who are actually very unmotivated and I'm sure they are not very happy to do such things. A man who defends his home and his country always have an advantage over the aggressor. Help in money, weapons and people who are ready to fight is coming from all sides, and you just need to withstand the initial blow, in ten days you will surely be even stronger to resist the enemy and go on the counter-offensive.

Volunteers from Croatia are led by the decorated People's Hero of Ukraine Denis Scheler, who together with the best fighters will strengthen the Ukrainian ranks.

Denis Šeler from Zagreb, a veteran of the Homeland War, is a very well-known name in Ukraine. He is the holder of the People's Hero of Ukraine decoration, a medal awarded to the most deserving soldiers in the fight for the freedom of Ukraine.

Shameful images come from neighboring Serbia, which supports Putin in his massacre campaign, and Red Star Belgrade fans sent a gruesome message from their rostrum implying that Ukraine would become one big cemetery for Ukrainians. Many of them are fighting on the Russian side, and as I hear, even more are planning to go to Russia.

Source
Activity: 603
Merit: 86
March 01, 2022, 12:04:46 PM
Hello brother,

Over the past 8 years, the Ukrainian army has felt real support from the state and the world community. The Ukrainian army is very motivated, since we are on our own land, + the salaries of military personnel have been raised four times.

Why ?
I mean, do you think this was to protect you from Russia, or to put a pressure on Russia ?

In France we say "la communauté internationale" (world community) is a politically correct term for "USA".
Don't you think you are manipulated ?

I know this is hard to think about it when Russian army is here but ...
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102
March 01, 2022, 11:24:22 AM
Yesterday some Russian soldiers run out of fuel and went to a police station to ask for some. Of course they were captured and disarmed. The stupidity of the Russian army has no limit.

Most of those kids don't even know where they are and what they're doing. They probably think that the population (and the police etc) are on their side and they're just fighting some random "nazis". They got a good deal here though, being a POW in this war is probably a lot better than most other outcomes.

That's true. I've seen at least 5 POW interrogations including some OMON police member. They all said that they were supposed to take part in a drill starting from the beginning of February. They were moved around the Ukrainian border from place to place, some ordered to set up camps and wait for orders. One day they were told by their superiors to move out and cross the border. They did not even have to shoot because the border was bombed earlier that day so there was no resistance just dead bodies. Their families also didn't know where they were because there were orders to turn off their phones. Some companies were even confiscating phones. Most of these soldiers are in their early 20s. This proves that Putin knew the army might not support the attack, so they command decided to lie and tell troops they are going to liberate a nation that will welcome them with open arms.

That being said, the incompetence of those who planned the attack is striking. Armored units mixed at random, artillery with tanks and AA, no ground troop support to cover tanks, support trucks ordered to move forward, whole armored divisions ordered to go along main roads one by one with no intel as to what lies ahead, minimal air support from fighter jets. A recipe for disaster.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
March 01, 2022, 10:26:17 AM
is there any local businesses that do deliveries in the area that accept bitcoin. and i mean legit businesses.
(not shoddy phishing sites set up in the last month) whereby people can just buy stuff on the website [...]
The entire city currently only accepts cash (although bank cards do work). The only currently available way to pay for goods or products using Bitcoin is to use the Best_Change service and exchange Bitcoin for Hryvnia and then withdraw funds from an ATM. In addition, postal delivery is completely paralyzed, so even if you manage to order something on the website and pay with bitcoins, you will face the fact that your goods will not be delivered.

By the way, if you want to feel what most Ukrainians felt a few hours ago, take a look at these videos ... the power of explosions of Aviation vacuum bombs and rockets is terrifying even if you are just a spectator, (these are just those moments in life when you want to be away from it all).
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
March 01, 2022, 10:08:30 AM

there was no ukraine invasion the military operation was executed to catch the ukranian regime that violated human rights,

there was an issue like that in georgia where sout ossetians got discriminated,

and there is now an issue, where russians have been discrminated by those that where in charge.
the ukranians invested nothing into the russian speaking regions of ukraine and focused all the investments on ukrainian speaking region, through that they effectively run a genocide.
[/quote]

No invasion, yet Putin's tanks are inside a foreign country. "Just a military operation" to depose a democratically elected government, yet the Ukrainians do not seem to be hailing the "liberators" but rather trying to send them back to their families (live or dead is their choice). Not investing in a region? Even if that was true, which is probably not, that is not genocide under any definition.

You must be fully aware of how your arguments are perceived by now. If you think your are somehow helping Putin's cause by repeating over and over unbelievable arguments just keep on, you are simply showing how cynic, delusional and unbelievable this aggression is.

Seriously, I have never seen Switzerland, Luxembourg, the whole EU, Turkey & Israel to agree on anything at the same time except in condemning Putin's war. That should give you some material for self-reflection.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
March 01, 2022, 09:37:23 AM
Yesterday some Russian soldiers run out of fuel and went to a police station to ask for some. Of course they were captured and disarmed. The stupidity of the Russian army has no limit.

Most of those kids don't even know where they are and what they're doing. They probably think that the population (and the police etc) are on their side and they're just fighting some random "nazis". They got a good deal here though, being a POW in this war is probably a lot better than most other outcomes.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102
March 01, 2022, 09:14:40 AM
there was no ukraine invasion the military operation was executed to catch the ukranian regime that violated human rights,

Nice euphemism. Not an invasion but a military operation.
I'm pretty sure when Wehrmacht entered Poland it was also a military operation, not an invasion to them. When the US went to Vietnam it was also a military operation. Does it change anything?
Civilians are being shot at, shelled, bombarded, their houses burn, their children bleed. Stop spreading Putin's propaganda and accept the facts. They are using artillery and planes to bombard residential areas and lying to their own citizens saying that they're using precise strikes and targeting only military objects. Russia is one big joke starting from their lying politicians and ending with their junk equipment and lack of supply lines.

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
March 01, 2022, 08:01:39 AM

Kinda matches the footage of the tank running over the car.  Untrained operator.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m0vYWRq8GNUP/

More footage from Kiev just for fun:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQI8g4NJoI

Honestly, something seemed just a little off to me at certain times in the 'on the ground' civi person's report.  If he's a crisis actor or whatever, he's certainly more talented than most of the ones used by the West, but still not quite perfect.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435
March 01, 2022, 06:33:56 AM

and there is now an issue, where russians have been discrminated by those that where in charge.
the ukranians invested nothing into the russian speaking regions of ukraine and focused all the investments on ukrainian speaking region, through that they effectively run a genocide.

You might be true, but that does not give anyone rights to sit down the tank and go for negotiations. You know, kids in kindergarten are taught to solve all conflicts by words and not by fists (at least in my country). Using weapons is least smart move to make to solve a conflict. We are not in medieval where strongest and richest has more rights.

My position - every conflict must be solved through negotiations. If talking once is not enough, parties must talk second time, third, hundred, million times. You don't need to be smart to take out sword and start a fight. But those who talk and still win, are smart. Maybe it is easier to say than to do it. But that is how things should be done in modern world. Otherwise we will be thrown back to medieval times.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 01, 2022, 06:18:41 AM
I think and speak Russian, but that doesn't stop me from feeling like a Ukrainian. A few days ago I already wrote about how these events affected me, and therefore, in order for you to understand my feelings, I marked my approximate location on the map (wikipediamap for February 28 is reliable).

At the moment, the situation is quite complicated, especially considering the fact that there is an active nuclear power plant very close by, which is probably why the residents of the Mykolaiv region are no less alarmed than the residents of Kyiv or Mariupol, (dry law, and a 12-hour curfew).

Tomorrow I will think about where to find a car to deliver my freezer (to store donated blood). [...]

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
March 01, 2022, 12:48:25 AM
is there any local businesses that do deliveries in the area that accept bitcoin. and i mean legit businesses.
(not shoddy phishing sites set up in the last month)
whereby people can just buy stuff on the website

where you can post some legit shelters/settlement points, hospitals physical addresses(legit charitable orgs),  etc and use the shelter/hospital delivery address as the destination of the goods, so then get it delivered to shelters/hospitals direct

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
February 28, 2022, 10:57:40 PM
I think and speak Russian, but that doesn't stop me from feeling like a Ukrainian. A few days ago I already wrote about how these events affected me, and therefore, in order for you to understand my feelings, I marked my approximate location on the map (wikipediamap for February 28 is reliable).

At the moment, the situation is quite complicated, especially considering the fact that there is an active nuclear power plant very close by, which is probably why the residents of the Mykolaiv region are no less alarmed than the residents of Kyiv or Mariupol, (dry law, and a 12-hour curfew).

Tomorrow I will think about where to find a car to deliver my freezer (to store donated blood). [...]
Pages:
Jump to: