Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 11. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
bitcoin, ethereum, waves suitable for long term investments. it's not just top crypto, but it's true that this coin, especially eth and waves, is often used by the platform for various ico projects. of course they must first buy ethereum to make a project from the platform.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 15, 2018, 09:16:12 PM
I'm sure you should hold this time all your alt coins but I'm not sure for 2 year this time market is not good so wait for good.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 09:09:17 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I think eth is a better choice for you to consider. Though the price of it is not so stable and not so good, it is better for us to hold it long enough. It will be one of the best coins in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
DAI maybe?
but I am more sure of etherum or waves, if you plan to hold a long-term hold.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:22:29 PM
You should know before investing, long time hold is the best option if you do not have much knowledge about the crypto market. However, the market is cyclical, two-year holdings are sometimes not a good idea, or not just hold the bitcoin or some altcoin in the top 10. Otherwise, you can buy a sharp decline early in the year or mid-year, and sell when there is interest at the end of the year, many potential altcoins like NEO, EOS, XRP, XLM ...
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 15, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
Holding when the market is in a downtrend like this. Remember there are 5% of the total project can bring you a high profit in long-term. You should research by yourself to choose a project that suitable, and invest in 4-5 potential projects is ideal for me.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

Almost every cryptocurrency is undervalued because of the bearish trend we are experiencing lately, you could take advantage of the dump and stock up as many as you can afford. Buying Neo and ethereum would be a good start. If there's any altcoin that has been in your mind to purchase. Go check it's value now and stock up.
Activity: 65
August 15, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
Though some people might say that holding of coin now is risky cos of the fall in market. But I feel holding is the best cos the market is going to bounce back and when it does, those who sold at cheaper rate will feel the lost
Activity: 532
August 15, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Holding of coin now is risky..... Most coin now are loosing their value so holding long thinking it will come back high some time it may not.... I think you can hold some promising Altcoin like monero, bitcoin cash..
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
if you have enough money for live normal, of course hold is best choice in this market. buy a ledger or some other cold wallet and keep it some secret place with full of best coins like wanchain, tron, eos, apex etc...
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
Hold the most good is the way to secure your coin. With the market that hasn't been stable crypto, this makes a lot of people are afraid of. They are afraid because the market will increasingly fall. With the coins in the resistant and long-term trading, this is better for the future.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 15, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
its the best investment if a certain altcoin has a great future. but if the token you will invest is useless, you will end up losing your investment, even if you hold it for 2 years, you wont be able to get back your investment, that's why its better to choose wisely.
I agree. The most important thing is to choose the right coin to invest for a long time. Otherwise, your hold plan will not bring you any profit, and you will incur losses.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2018, 11:58:10 AM
its the best investment if a certain altcoin has a great future. but if the token you will invest is useless, you will end up losing your investment, even if you hold it for 2 years, you wont be able to get back your investment, that's why its better to choose wisely.
Activity: 129
August 15, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
If the market keeps falling, do you think there will still be forces holding BTC? It is human suffering that markets fall all the time.

Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 15, 2018, 11:32:49 AM
I think that for the holding you can use any altcon. Now the price is very low on all coins. In the future, all coins will cost more than now.
Activity: 364
August 15, 2018, 11:26:15 AM
I used to have a lot of different options to answer this question. I thought it best to invest my money in altcoins. But after eight months of decline, I come to the conclusion that it is safer to buy bitcoin. So my answer the best coin for the holding is bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
August 15, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
I think its not an intelligent way to invest because if a coin is undervalue already it mean's that the project is not that good that is why the price is falling maybe its because of the team or there is something happen on that project.

The chances of that coin to get back on its track or to succeed is getting lower day by day, in my opinion it will be a lot better if you put your money on a trusted coin that already establish the trust of the crypto community.
the power of holding! yeah you've bought 100,000 positron coin for 0.0006 USD each and now worth nothing but dust. never holding something that has no potential but just looking for an undervalued coins , bad idea at all.

unless if you do know the risk and aware it's just another way to gamble rather than make a real research to be called as investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
August 15, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
I think its not an intelligent way to invest because if a coin is undervalue already it mean's that the project is not that good that is why the price is falling maybe its because of the team or there is something happen on that project.

The chances of that coin to get back on its track or to succeed is getting lower day by day, in my opinion it will be a lot better if you put your money on a trusted coin that already establish the trust of the crypto community.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
August 15, 2018, 10:45:51 AM
Go with loyalcoin and pundi x right now! Currently at cheapest price with good team!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 15, 2018, 10:44:47 AM

One of the best altcoins in the cryptocurrency space that is highly undervalued now is the Nexty token. You are free to check the information I have giving you by visiting the website: https://nexty.io
Pages:
Jump to: