Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 12. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:33:59 AM
Holding is a good option for the investors,provided you have patience for holding the coins,there are many changes that take place in market,patience in must for being there in market. Though its very challangeing,and it requires bravery
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
Yes, I support holding most of all, I am so sure that holding could bring much more money than other ways of earning on crypto and what is more such long term projecs encourage my future incomes and I am confident in the future as well. I recommend everyone to hold your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
August 13, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I believe eth is the best coin for me. ETH will rise again and it is worth it to invest in a long term since it is now more popular next to btc and for sure that the demand will surely rise again in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
August 13, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
Coins with a small capitalization can play with you in a bad game and you will lose tens of percent, but there is also a chance that the Apron will favor you and make a millionaire. That's the power of HOLD.
Activity: 103
August 10, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
People are sleeping on the power of hodling and it is a sad thing to watch. When you see a coin that you love and believe that it has potential of succeeding in the market and having its value increased in a while, purchase it, and hodl it for as long as you ca. You will be surprised how your 50cent coin will be worth over a 100dollars tomorrow.
Activity: 224
August 08, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Hodling a token or coin for some periods of time is so powerful as this might improve the stability of prices in the market and also bring good fortune to the holder.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 07, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
I haven't check those altcoins at the bottom but I just happen to know read some articles about AITHEON coin. The coin haven't hit the exchange yet but they are making a lot attention because of the product they were offering. Robotics are the future and AITHEON created robots to work for humans.There is a time were they need to stop their product launch of by standers flooding the streets just to check what they have to offer.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 06:28:34 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
It depends on what you think is right for yourself. But if I were you, I will invest on the known coins which is already proven and tested and you can assure the safetiness of your money.
I have the same opinion with you as well as invest in a coin that recently appeared quite at risk of delist in the market or a scam at a later date.For the very long term we should invest in coins that enough already through the journey from the beginning of the ICO.
Activity: 224
August 07, 2018, 06:27:10 PM
If you willing to hold for long since you know the power of hodl, then you keep buying some tokens that are undervalued or doesn't worth anything and hold for years.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
I can't give advice specifically, but the big 10 in coinmarketcap is a coin which is very nice. If you don't want too much of a risk you can choose one of them. 10 cmc already has a trading volume that is large enough also.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 06, 2018, 12:05:28 PM
In cryptocurrency,  nothing can be compare to the power that holders of coin especially bitcoin has on the market. They literally control the supply and demand dynamic of cryptocurrency and it's price.
Activity: 70
August 06, 2018, 12:03:50 PM
In the crypto market,if you are trying to invest in ICO,then you choose one whose price are linked to real company.
Activity: 44
August 06, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
Holding coins dependably give a decent returns. Market is in adjustment mode and this is the perfect time to contribute. In my perspectives there are numerous Undervalued coins which are useful for long haul holding, for example, BITB, RDD, SIACOIN, XVG, DOGE. Those coins looking extremely encouraging for future.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
Timing the market is for suckers and you will most likely end up losing.  The best strategy is to buy and hodl for a long amount of time.
Activity: 350
August 01, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
Buy BTC my friend. Also some of the big projects like ONT, EOS, BNB and ETH of course.
Also, I personally recommend you to look closer on HT coin. Huobi.pro is become very influence exchange and I think HT has a great chance to give you a profit even on this difficult market.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:58:54 AM
Hodling is not very easy, bitcoin is a very volatile, any anytime, your money may lose or disappear. But instead of realizing your loss, better to hodl than to sell it a lose price.
Activity: 322
August 01, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
I think btc and eth are good coins to hold for around 2 years. In addition I also think that dent is a great coin with lots of potential. Just please note that i do not own one. I just like its concept and how it works. Also, security coins are great as well, so your identity will still be protected even when transacting.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
Holding power has effective in the long run.
It helps investors being calm down with any changes in the market and have bright decision for investment amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
Holding is very challenging, it requires a strong heart and a bravery. Patience is power so holding is, yet it is a great multiplier and it can make a lot.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
August 01, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

If I were to choose which coin I should hold for at least a year or two, here are they:

1. METM
2. LYL
3. XEM
4. NPXS
5. TRX

I honestly think that these five tokens that I’ve mentioned are way undervalued and has huge potential to grow in the near future. I am actually excited on what the future upholds for all of them. Just my two sats.
Pages:
Jump to: