Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 14. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
I would recommend you to invest in altcoins with PoS algorithm, you will be able to get rewards from staking or running a masternode. Pay attention to NEO, ONT, WAN, XP and etc.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
If you want to hodl, I would look into VET(VEN).  Vechain just released their wallet.  You can move to the wallet and generate thor power while hodling.  I think thats a good investment strategy.
Activity: 518
July 10, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

Holding is really best possible option of activity on modern market. I have been holding my altcoin for a very long time and I don’t want to quit this work just because somebody thinks that it will not last forever.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 08, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
if you are choosing a crypto to hold for long term, then its better to go for a good one, like bitcoin or ethereum, or choose on any other crypto which is very well known.
If you want to hold coins for up to 2 years, then the most reliable options are bitcoin and ether, and  i can say about other altcoins, you will most likely have to monitor their movements all this time so that, if possible to sell.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
If altcoin has chosen a coin that already has a good reputation, such as ETH, Litecoin, Eos, and Bitcoincash. the coin is already included in the top 10 highest coin prices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 08, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
Two years is a very long time to hold. If you do not need to use that amount then you should hold. and do not care about current prices. A lot of people set goals like you. But they can not do it because their psychology is not good. They will panic sell if the price goes down too much
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:50:27 AM
As practice shows, the HODL in the market is the most effective strategy for earning money. Here the most important thing is to pick up a quality token. It is best to choose a token with an excellent idea and at the same time low capitalization, then you can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 490
July 08, 2018, 10:44:03 AM
why do not you buy altcoin like ADA, neo and eos if the two-year period may be two altcoin it has great potential to develop from other altcoin, in addition to its price is still too cheap and you can buy it in large quantities,
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
oh my god 2 years is a long time. are you sure you can hold the token for that long? it could be when 2 years precisely the price will be low and could be worthless ..
Activity: 434
July 08, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
The crypto market right is very supportive to buying and holding cryptocurrencies. I think the overall size of the cryptocurrency economy is going to grow bigger in the coming months and years, so it makes a whole lot more sense to buy and hold your cryptocurrency versus buying and selling it in the short term.
In this basic strategy especially if your token has potential but there is a great time also in the holding but if you still believe that your token will increase more you have to hold half and sell the rest but in the end you are still one who will decide what is best to do and I recommend still checking your token price.
Activity: 57
July 08, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
You do not need other people's advice and opinions study projects and invest in what you see in the future,and do not listen to people.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
The crypto market right is very supportive to buying and holding cryptocurrencies. I think the overall size of the cryptocurrency economy is going to grow bigger in the coming months and years, so it makes a whole lot more sense to buy and hold your cryptocurrency versus buying and selling it in the short term.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Better to build a portfolio with several coins, usually leaders in their own field, to both: ensure low risk and give the opportunity to gain a lot of money.
Actually, the tools and methods from traditional financial markets are also applicable to cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 364
July 08, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

For me the best altcoin to hodl is ethereum most especially in long term investment, the most potential altcoins ever. Though its is quite expensive among all other coins aside from bitcoin but it is all worth it and can you an assurance that it will last for long.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
July 08, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
if you are choosing a crypto to hold for long term, then its better to go for a good one, like bitcoin or ethereum, or choose on any other crypto which is very well known.
Activity: 93
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
July 08, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

I think one the most undervalued cyrptocurrency right now is Ripple. This is why many people are saying that the XRP (Ripple) reaching $10 per token right now is not impossible at all. But it all depends on how the market will be moving.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
July 08, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
If you believe that the encryption market will usher in a new round of growth in the future, you can choose the top coins in the market now.
Activity: 309
June 08, 2018, 06:46:46 AM
I believe that the entire force in retaining coins. I think that after two years of waiting you will be pleasantly surprised by the price of coins.
Activity: 1372
June 08, 2018, 05:25:17 AM
I think if the project is good, it's important to leave it. Different shitcoins must be sold, but it is better to leave good projects until further growth, there is a saying - those who wait for the best
Activity: 560
June 08, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

it is not easy to hold altcoin in the long run especially if a major accident occurs. of course you have to have another plan and a double strategy. otherwise you will only wait for regret.
Pages:
Jump to: