Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 13. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 08:27:59 AM
There are a lot of undervalued coins in the market, and only a few might have the potential of doing so well in the coming years. I would suggest you look up Organic token or Tron. They can still be gotten at extremely cheap rates, and I have come to believe that they are good projects and will give you a run for your money in a few years from now.
i like tron with their ceo.he is vey attractive in twitter.and lot of investor like his communication style.so investor believed in this project and totally support tron
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:18:01 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
It depends on what you think is right for yourself. But if I were you, I will invest on the known coins which is already proven and tested and you can assure the safetiness of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
July 23, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
Actually yes, if you are looking to make a good amount of profit then your line of action would be to hold. Some people might want to say that trading is the best way to earn the most money but what they won't tell you is that trading has more risks than holding. Buying your coins low and then holding to sell the coins at a high prices is the best and easiest way to make money in this market. The hard part is the waiting.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 03:30:46 PM
I think it's a fundamental rule watch & wait for investment. we should try to hold coins for long time & sell only when you have most needed. very careful to investment for a  secured future. 4
Activity: 130
July 16, 2018, 02:03:43 PM
There are a lot of undervalued coins in the market, and only a few might have the potential of doing so well in the coming years. I would suggest you look up Organic token or Tron. They can still be gotten at extremely cheap rates, and I have come to believe that they are good projects and will give you a run for your money in a few years from now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 16, 2018, 08:15:36 AM
I think holding is the right decision. In this case, you will earn more than if you sell coins right now. Today many coins have a low price and no big profits. If you hold coins for one year or more, the price will be higher. So my advice is hold!
The power of holding is very powerful because it can cause to crypto to rise its value. Then holding is very good to do when market is have dumping and it also good when you wait for the market to rise. And that was some user do they hold their crypto because they want to rise it even more and get huge profit, also holding is one of the right thing to do and right decision you can do to make your crypto to have higher value especially if it have potential.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
July 16, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
I think holding is the right decision. In this case, you will earn more than if you sell coins right now. Today many coins have a low price and no big profits. If you hold coins for one year or more, the price will be higher. So my advice is hold!
Activity: 336
July 16, 2018, 07:57:09 AM
NEO, EOS and Etherium are the main coins in which I believe, and I hope that they will not let you down!
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
If you are looking for a good undervalued coin to hold for the long term then I suggest that you look no further than doge coin. This coin which is being passed up now will become one of the leading coins of the future. There is just no way that a coin like doge coin does not end up doing well. The project is sound, product is good and the team are dedicated. A recipe for success.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 07:56:01 AM
I believe in the power of holding a coin. I would recommend EOS, NEO, as these tokens tend to have a lot of potentials.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 07:52:06 AM
For Long Term Holding I will choose ETH and BTC. That what I will choose because it was the biggest coin right now. But there are many coin out there which good and profitable for Long Term Holding.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 11, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
Projects that have a passive income promise is worth holding. And also exchange tokens like kucoinshares and the rest those are good promising projects for long term. with those that share dividend, you keep increasing your hodl at all times.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
if you are ready to wait during 2 years, then ada is the best, after 2 years ada will overtake eth in all indicators and you will be very pleased, I invested in it already
Activity: 308
July 10, 2018, 10:28:16 AM
the power of holding a coin can only be best described by someone who has seen the beauty of holding the coin or someone who has been told of the benefits and properly understands how the holding policy works.
Activity: 303
July 10, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
I suggest that having a special side of future for example has special features on the coin / project that will greatly influence coin to continue to grow until 2 years ahead if you want to choose HODL. It all depends on choice but if we look carefully at the special side of the crypto project you will feel a profit on each of your investments. Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
July 10, 2018, 10:16:35 AM
Not all coins can be kept and personally it is very difficult for me sometimes to understand what is currently better to choose ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:12:29 AM
With so many out there then you should be buying in the top twenty coins. But since they are expensive maybe you can consider investing in active coins that are cheap buy hundreds of thousands of them then wait for two years. If it becomes a one dollar coin then you're in luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:09:01 AM
Ripple, stellar, ethereum, EOS. It is some great option if you want to invest in the long term. two years I thought it was a pretty even so it will be a great time for all crypto to be able to return to the select value is high. Despite so many obstacles to sometimes also can hold as too frantic and more. But if you are convinced then hold great fortunes would be able to bear.
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
In trading altcoin we must have a goal so as not to be confused, because the facts are often confusing, but because of that, you must make a profit in selling altcoin. If you have decided to become a Trader then you must bury your soul Idealist altcoiner deeply. Remember we will make money and buy unique items like altcoins.
Note :
*Disconnecting altcoins means you are looking for items to sell
*Holding money is looking for the best position to buy merchandise
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
Only in my opinion, what I want to hold for two years is Monero and Ethereum. If you notice every price of this coin, it does not really go down unlike other coins. And the speed of price hike is also more faster. And if you look at the concept of the project, it’s really promising.
Pages:
Jump to: