Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 18. (Read 2497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 06:23:06 AM
I'm not sure that such long period holding will be profitable now. Markets are bleeding and nobody knows how it will be in a 2 years. It can go to the moon or crypto can die. I think you should hodl for a several month or less, but it's up to you.
Right, but I'm sure it depends on the research you're doing. I'm sure everyone has their own opinions and analysis
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 06:19:53 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

You mean that you holded from two year ago, or now you start to hold? If you start to hold now, I suggest you choice some of potential project such as : Friendz, HireGo, Shivom, DeHedge... to hold for a long time
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:18:13 AM
The market is so crazy for the last months. I always believe in holding, but don't do it blindly, watch the situation - sometimes cashing out and investing in something different is better.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
April 02, 2018, 06:16:20 AM
I'm not sure that such long period holding will be profitable now. Markets are bleeding and nobody knows how it will be in a 2 years. It can go to the moon or crypto can die. I think you should hodl for a several month or less, but it's up to you.
Activity: 37
April 02, 2018, 06:11:09 AM
If you believe this is a real revolution then hold on to the patience! I like Blockchain technology so I do not care about market price! I like holding the coins of my favorite businesses! The future will answer us!!
Activity: 178
April 02, 2018, 06:04:06 AM
It is difficult to say which undervalued coin well rise ,thus attracting investments may be at this time. I think it is difficult to hold in very long time because now i see hold the losses . every thing that happens now with all the ups and downs is the part of the economic theory.
Activity: 136
April 02, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
Hold coins for long term is good decision. I suggest you some good undervalued coins for long term holding, You can go with Waves, Stratis, Verge, Onion. These are best undervalued coins at this time for holding long term and they will gives you very good returns.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 01, 2018, 03:34:34 PM
I am pretty sure that hitting a jackpot if holding different promising infrastructure tokens would be quite easy, so Aion, Wanchain, Icon, Zilliqa, EOS et cetera.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

If you have asked this question for a currency, then I think. Everyone who is saying ( NEO,EOS,NEM,  for Altcoin ) can try to invest in these coins. Because these coins are also very good coin. Because they get more profit in these. So I think you can invest in it
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 01, 2018, 02:57:35 PM
I like this kind of topic  Grin Grin
so much information here
in my opinion, you should take a look at
1, SLR (solarcoin) one of my favorite in renewable energy coin.
2, ARK
3, LSK
I think that's enough for long term holding
Activity: 602
April 01, 2018, 02:55:43 PM
I have to say that Hold is a very correct position with respect to all tokens and coins in general, because that's how you can earn something, otherwise if you just unload everything at once, you simply will not earn anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 01, 2018, 02:48:31 PM
Almost all coins now needed a super powerful hold because everything is falling and this is too painful. Well, I'm still confident that everything will get back to normal and what we can only do for now is the power of hold. Also, with regards to some good coins to hold, I could say that almost anything because the prices are really too low and you can make sure that you will have a profit if you buy and hold. The only  question is until when and if the coin will really still recover?
Precisely, the question of time is important here. Can recover in a month, and maybe in a couple of years.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
I got that power) daily trading just tiring mentally. Now I adhere only to HODL strategy. nerves are more expensive)
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
I propose a little to wait out the current situation in the market and buy after an obvious trend reversal! Well, the best purchase is bitcoin!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
April 01, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
Do a lot of research first only hold those coins which are good for long term do not hold shitcoins or coins that are hyped hoping that it would give you good profits when you hold it for years,effective holding will occur when you have the perfect coin in a perfect time which you will need to learn technical analysis so you will know when will be the perfect entry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
I think in this year many hamsters will understand the power of Hold )), then their coins will be delisted from exchanges by SEC or something else reasons, or simply drop down 10-20x in price.
Activity: 350
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 01, 2018, 02:23:33 PM
I advise you to invest in projects that plan to create your own blockchain and have prototypes already.
Activity: 229
April 01, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
The nature of this market is decentralized supply. That is why it is called the bear market. Of course, it will depend on the large volume of mining. We can not change that. Hold is the best idea and demonstrates the power and profit generated. Just have enough patience and confidence to hold on to when serious losses are occurring.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 01, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Stratis is currently very undervalued and is a great cryptocurrency to invest in right now.  I am sure you won't have to HODL for 2 years to see huge profits from this project.  The Stratis platform will have major releases in the development department this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 02:04:38 PM
Holders are people who cannot trade. The actual money is made in trading, especially in this bear market.
Pages:
Jump to: