Pages:
Author

Topic: Power Of Hold ! - page 16. (Read 2497 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 23, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
Surely Ripple, Litecoin, DASH
I agree with litecoin and Dash but with Ripple? It's a no for me. Litecoin is undervalued and seems to be quiet while the whole market is in correction though it's also affected. If I do plan to hold for 2 years, choosing those undervalued coins is a good strategy if you don't have enough budget to invest. But to be sure with your investment, I'll go with bitcoin for 2 years though it's quite expensive now but you have seen on how bitcoin moves.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
April 23, 2018, 10:12:51 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .

I do not know if EOS is still undervalued but I know that it is still cheap. Buy know while everything is still small, it could be big in June.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 23, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Buy the chinese Ethereum - NEO and you will not make a bad decision, there will be more ICOs based on NEO.

I second that. I would also suggest EOS, I don't have it, but I would really love to (just maybe don't do it at this moment, there is a possible "cup and handle" emerging).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
It depends on how much you have to invest too. Personally i will go with good and cheap coins (like xrp, nem, cardano, ark...)

If you have a decent amount to invest neo its a good option too.

But remember always diversify.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 23, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
Try with eXRN. It is a service dedicated to making faster conversions between different cryptocurrentices (not yet fully up and running, but which project is actually?) It has a high supply, hence a little value on one coin (which also means it can easily move in decimal places), however, it showed resilience over the period of at least 6 months and a slow progress, it was only a constant - gain, gain. The project also looks very interesting and they offer eXRT for holding, recently paid out fully as promised.

https://exrnchain.com/
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
April 23, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token are Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hodl it from about 2 Years .. need some advices and Opinions .. Thank you .
Buy the chinese Ethereum - NEO and you will not make a bad decision, there will be more ICOs based on NEO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
Do you plan on the long-term investment? I personally think that it is good. By analyzing the prospect of holding some good cryptocurrencies, you may gain more than the profits that you expect. But, once more, do the research and analyze the altcoin that you are going to hold in the long term time. Why? With a good analysis, your altcoins will be better in the future. I will also do the same for some of my good altcoins likely ethereum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

It is good to hodl coins because you will earn big in hodling your coins and it is part of having a crypto is to hodl it for a long-term to earn big. If you do not hodl it for a long-term you will not earn big. If 2yrs is your plan that is good maybe the price if the crypto in 2yrs is good and it is high value .
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
Surely Ripple, Litecoin, DASH
Activity: 168
April 22, 2018, 04:34:12 PM
I would choose ETH and maybe NEO.  In these two coins, I would invest.  In 2 years the price for them will grow very much.
Activity: 52
April 22, 2018, 04:05:56 PM
if you are ready to wait during 2 years, then ada is the best, after 2 years ada will overtake eth in all indicators and you will be very pleased, I invested in it already
Activity: 64
April 22, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
NEO coin would be a good investment I suggest. It has a huge potential and I expect it to break it’s all time high by the end of this summer. Good luck choosing a coin to invest in.
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 03:26:35 PM
Which Undervalued Altcoin Token is Best to invest with it ?? I plan to hold it for about 2 Years .. need some advice and Opinions... Thank you.
Yes, it is true. The right thing to do right now is to stay strong to hold back. You are all being tested with a slight increase from this crypto, Crypto is testing whether you will either immediately sell it with this slight increase, or it will keep it. If you can hold it any longer, you can get the most benefit. It's a good strategy for you to hold up to 2 years, hopefully, you can afford to go through it, and hopefully, you managed to get what your initial goals.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
April 22, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
The best coins to hold is in my opinion bitcoin and etherum, their value is very big and probably will grow more, than others.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 22, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
That is the basic strategy mostly if your token has a potential but there is a right timing also in holding but if you still believe that your token will increase more you should hold the half and sell the rest but in the end you are still the one who will decide what is the best thing to do and I suggest keep checking the price of your token.
Activity: 378
April 07, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
Well, the whole market is in bearish mode now. I think, holding your coins is a good move. You can’t gain much in present market. And today or tomorrow the price will go up. Good Luck mate.         
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 02:39:35 PM
for myself I prefer to hold all coins especially Ethereum I will hold for one year ahead because of the possibility of Ethereum prices going back up next year.
Activity: 111
April 22, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
For two years I definitely think it worthwhile to invest and waiting for Stellar, I think it will reach at least $ 5 after so much time. At least this is my point of view.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 07, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
Holding in a long term is depend on the individuals, There are some they hold it for half year only and some are for a years like 1 year up to 3 years. Meaning this will depend on your belif in the token you hold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
Hold is maybe good, but is not always the best decision. Dont let them keep you buy at lower price while they hit the next lower price. Sometimes, cutloss is a good decision.
all started from the analysis and we decide the steps, i think to buy coin do not all capital directly bought at once time, but must be gradually in accordance with the analysis we make, so as to minimize risk
Pages:
Jump to: