Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 2. (Read 9528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
April 24, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
Google is your best friend. So obviously, I cannot teach you here how to trade technically. My advise, don't give up to learn how to be a successful trader. You can always learn from your mistake to avoid bigger loss in the future. To start with, better open a demo account in an exchange that provide it. If you think you are good enough with your trading skill, you may proceed to use real account with real money of course. You can always ask the pros in this forum if you find problem. I believe they will kindly help you.
Research by ourselves can help us determine the pros and cons of trading, having some trial and not be fearing to lose some at first trials is a good strategy to really earn, as everyone says the experience will make you stronger and practicing the right steps will make you move. If its hard for you to think of coins to invest with then coinmarketcap at least those in top and see their updates.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
Google is your best friend. So obviously, I cannot teach you here how to trade technically. My advise, don't give up to learn how to be a successful trader. You can always learn from your mistake to avoid bigger loss in the future. To start with, better open a demo account in an exchange that provide it. If you think you are good enough with your trading skill, you may proceed to use real account with real money of course. You can always ask the pros in this forum if you find problem. I believe they will kindly help you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 23, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

First you have to know how to sign up an acount to some exchanger like binance, bittrex, poloniex, coinexchange, cryptopai and many more crypto currency exchanger.
Second you have to deposit in that acount and wait a few minates to credit your acount.
Third you have to find which coins do you want to invest make sure that this coins is in low price before you buy it.
You can now start trading, Good Luck and Happy Trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:23:04 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

If you realy want to do trading you have to prepare you self for atleast you know what is the basic in trading and the golden rule of trading which is BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH. In order to do trading you have to learn the basic by watching video tuturals and reading blog in the internet.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
April 23, 2018, 09:18:08 PM
Demo trading is a really great thing for you to practice since you are just a total newbie so that you would able to get the fundamentals or basics on trading which at the same time you do learn.Trading cant really be learn on a short period of time thats why you would really need patience
It's a step by step, we do not need to rush everything because trading is a long journey.
Even if we learn the basic there are still chance that we do mistakes so in that case we have to be realistic and see
that possible things so every time we make mistakes we are open to correct it and that will help us to grow in this world.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 05:28:32 PM
Experience and YouTube videos, there are countless ways to learn to trade online but the ones that I mentioned are probably the ones that will help you out the most. Don't be afraid to make risks and even mistakes while trading because that's how you'll become better at it. Demo trading is also a good practice since you're a Newbie, but I don't doubt you asked for help at a good site, its not even that hard to learn. There are good people out here that are experienced traders and can also help out.
Activity: 420
April 22, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
Yin my own opinion yes, you should practice so hard in trading in order to enhance your skills, knowledge and analytical thinking
Enhancing these skills will be able to help you to decided better in all types of situation that may come, which will leads you to profit and not loss.
Activity: 336
April 19, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
Yes, you should practice trading because in this way you can enhance your analytical skills and critical thinking which can contributed alot in your decision making in trading industry in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 540
February 28, 2018, 12:10:54 PM
They say that experience is the best teacher. I became more knowledgeable trader because of the mistakes that I committed before. I lose a lot of money because of the bad decisions that I committed. Experience is the reason why I overcome all of my loss before.
Activity: 54
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
I have learned a lot from youtube videos, there are many tutorials to find about trading.
For a small profits you can try Bollinger Bands on a 5 min chart with MACD.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
February 28, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
Trading is an active job.  You have to keep practicing to test your ability and understanding of market.  These activities is an on-going activities that will take you many years to master.  So get right to it.  Start trading and develop your skill.
Trading is something for which you really need to put in lot of your energies and that it is not something which you will get to learn in couple of weeks. It is actually a life learning process and you actually need to keep on doing practice by investing small amount of time after sometime. This will help you in learning new things and of course in becoming an expert in trading. Do not lose hope and keep trying your best.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
February 27, 2018, 04:00:07 PM
I felt good while reading the thread because everyone is really supporting the newbie and almost all the statements I've read are just the same. The same to the point that those were really based on experiences and that everyone really cares about the issue.
Well, it is really mandatory to always research on something you are just new. It is good that you've started with this question through the forum because this is very effective especially for a newbie like you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 07:39:07 AM
Practice makes man perfect,Before starting trade enough knowledge and skills needed.Keep learning practice and keep touch with updates,news and news about crypto it will help out what are going on in the market.Invest now and hold for best moment.
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 06:09:58 AM
I have had a very good experience with Bittrex. I don’t know how things happend, but my withdraw was fulfilled in 5 minutes. So almost all of my safex in my wallet now.
SAFEX hold more than short term trade for me. I believe @dandabek world and my team is working also a crypto based ‘future of work’ project to explode 8 hours compulsory working timewith and this Marketplace can be a very good platform. Changing nature of work and organizations is an essential part of the human life.
Safex team has a very good future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 27, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
First of all, I congratulate you for showing your willingness to master cryptocurrency trading. For me, I think the best advice I can give you is to ask experienced traders in this wonderful forum.

Other than that, you can watch Youtube videos about the basics of cryptocurrency trading. Videos are very effective for me to learn cryptocurrency trading, so I think it will help you a lot.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 03:57:44 AM
Trading is an active job.  You have to keep practicing to test your ability and understanding of market.  These activities is an on-going activities that will take you many years to master.  So get right to it.  Start trading and develop your skill.

keep doing trading is the only way for us to increase our skill in analyzing the coin and if we can learn more lesson about trading then we can easily to determine the target price to buy and sell. although this will need too long to master in trading, if we can do at least one-time trading in one day, then we can raise our skills in trading.

Well, to be able to be a better trader expert soon. You should have to learn and gather information on trading site were a lot of question regarding on the topic you have encounter during the discussion or video share upon the trading site plus collecting knowledged upon the reliable people have been experiences on trading because thats's the only key to be expert trader.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 27, 2018, 03:47:28 AM

keep doing trading is the only way for us to increase our skill in analyzing the coin and if we can learn more lesson about trading then we can easily to determine the target price to buy and sell. although this will need too long to master in trading, if we can do at least one-time trading in one day, then we can raise our skills in trading.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 12:33:01 AM
Hoвичкy, в пepвyю oчepeдь нeoбxoдимo изyчит тepминoлoгию и cпeцифичecкиe иcпoльзoвaниe cлoв.  взять нaйти в coциaльныx ceтяx oбyчeниe для cтapтoвoгo тpeйдингa. Зaвecти нa биpжy нeзнaчитeльнyю cyммy, кoтopyю нe жaлкo пoтepять и пpoбoвaть нa пpaктикe.
Activity: 658
February 27, 2018, 12:25:42 AM
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
For me, a newbie should start trading by studying, observing and looking for every possible outcomes. By doing so, a newbie will be able to learn first the cycle on how it will work and also, will learn on what to do.
Start with the theory then learn by practicing it with the actual amount.
As a newbie, you do not need to be aggressive, you have all the time to develop yourself so you have to start with a small amount of money
and when you learn enough that you consider yourself good already, that is the time to start risking a big amount.

Practice makes man perfect. 1st learn the basic needs in trading later invest a small amount and start trading. studying more about trading will not teach you how to trade. real experience will teach you what all issues you will face in trading. you are right after getting confidence in you then you can try to invest more amount and more profit.
But, you need to own enough knowledge and trading skills before start to trading, some orders with small profit will make you be complacent, then you put huge money to trading and lose that amount because you do not know small profit made you forget you are just a newbie on this market.
Pages:
Jump to: