Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 3. (Read 9528 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 10:17:57 AM
I think that you ned to have a good capital to start learning how to trade. About $5 is enough for you to start trading. You can start to trade on bittrex or poloniex. However, small exchange may be more suitable for you. Liqui is a good example because they have many good coins for starters. Remember to take part in courses on the internet or in the real life to obtain more skills and knowledge in trading
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
learn how to trade carefully, avoid cut loss if the market is down. I'm a swing trader sometimes i spot a coin that i trade. being trader you need to risk your emotion coz if your emotional you'll get rekt.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 21, 2018, 08:58:15 AM
Before jump it firstly learn about technical analysis, learn how to read the chart and to know which level area the price on oversold and overbought to decide which price should be to buy and sell. And others thing learn also about candlestick pattern and price pattern. And if you understand it already continue to learn fundamental analysis. Step by step you will understand all about it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 21, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
If you don't have any experience in trading, you have to explore. Practice trading with small amount of capital so that you can start with it. I started before with a very small amount of capital and I did bought those coins that are popular, I didn't bought those undervalued coins and aren't popular. Look for those coins that has movement rapidly even they are expensive since you'll buy with smaller fraction
it can be an experience and favors for you as a beginner trader because you can avoid the risk of big losses. so I think starting trading with little capital and buying good coins with little capital is a great option.
Activity: 196
February 21, 2018, 01:18:23 AM
If you don't have any experience in trading, you have to explore. Practice trading with small amount of capital so that you can start with it. I started before with a very small amount of capital and I did bought those coins that are popular, I didn't bought those undervalued coins and aren't popular. Look for those coins that has movement rapidly even they are expensive since you'll buy with smaller fraction
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
February 19, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
For me, a newbie should start trading by studying, observing and looking for every possible outcomes. By doing so, a newbie will be able to learn first the cycle on how it will work and also, will learn on what to do.
Start with the theory then learn by practicing it with the actual amount.
As a newbie, you do not need to be aggressive, you have all the time to develop yourself so you have to start with a small amount of money
and when you learn enough that you consider yourself good already, that is the time to start risking a big amount.

Practice makes man perfect. 1st learn the basic needs in trading later invest a small amount and start trading. studying more about trading will not teach you how to trade. real experience will teach you what all issues you will face in trading. you are right after getting confidence in you then you can try to invest more amount and more profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 19, 2018, 12:32:05 PM
For me, a newbie should start trading by studying, observing and looking for every possible outcomes. By doing so, a newbie will be able to learn first the cycle on how it will work and also, will learn on what to do.
But not only study the markets as they are no study the markets as they were, many newbies are surprised by the movements of bitcoin since they did not took the time to look at the history of bitcoin if they have done so they would not have been surprised by the recent crash, in fact most people that have been around for sometime knew the crash was coming.
Activity: 196
February 16, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
There are too Many Trader in this online market and most of the people don’t want to start Practice before trading but if someone don’t practice trading they can’t make a better his trading so Practice is perfect to success trading. I think everybody need to Practice before trading if he wants to success with his trading.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 14, 2018, 10:46:47 PM
Start with the theory then learn by practicing it with the actual amount.
As a newbie, you do not need to be aggressive, you have all the time to develop yourself so you have to start with a small amount of money
and when you learn enough that you consider yourself good already, that is the time to start risking a big amount.
Activity: 243
February 14, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 14, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Practice trading is no doubt a very good thing and it will actually help you in making better decision in the coming days. If you are interested in trading, then you do need to learn the basics of trading and you need to go for practicing of trading as much as you can. This will help you in having more experience and you will be able to have better money at the end of the day. Moreover, this will also help you in learning new things
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 11:03:09 PM
What are you doing if you study a course.  It means it's like to enter a college,  a little hard and easy for some. Knowledge might be a good virtue and anyway it maybe a smart and wise.  A big research you might undergo to your questions. If you think websites like HitBTC or Binance are useful try other things like YouTube streaming you may find a demo trade and a dummy coins.
Everything we learn if we will not apply it in practice that would not be useful, everyone has different approach to learn trading, the good
thing now is that we can actually do an actual trading with just a small amount of capital, that way we expose ourselves to the risk and we can learn
through actual practice.
Yes and its true even you learn more things than a professional until you don't apply it, its only useless. A practice not actually makes a trader perfect and what we learn is a big step in every trading and every applied learning becomes skills that will make you earn.
Learn more trading skills but you can't apply it to reality, to your trading is really useless.
Because you had waste much times to learn those skills, if those skills can't help you anything to get profit, you don't need to learn it.
Once that your skills is not helping you to earn it is not good to not learn it. It means only that you have not enough skills to coupe with the traders. Skills is your own develop taleylnt that came fron your experience and its the result if its not enough learn more.
Activity: 350
February 13, 2018, 10:57:09 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

the main solution of trading you have to read a lot about trading and seirng conduct trading experiments by looking at the situation and market conditions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 13, 2018, 10:35:36 PM
There are TONS of people asking me about how do I become a trader, how do i trade smoothly without any problem,my answer is experience. In the past , i did make some stupid mistakes that i can't even understand how can i get that. Been through some mistakes will teach you how to against it in the future.
Even experienced trader still face such losses, at a times of this kind of big correction and it's getting longer than we all expected even those traders for years can't do something about it but rather faced the losses they are getting but an experienced trader will always hold onto its investment and wait for its normal price to resume.
No trader wins all the time the only thing you can do is to try to get the most out of your winning trades and cut the losses of your losing trades, but that is only possible to achieve with great experience since it can be difficult to tell when the market has reached the bottom or when it has reached its top, also in the conditions the market was in January I will be surprised if anyone got any profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 09:51:36 AM
There are TONS of people asking me about how do I become a trader, how do i trade smoothly without any problem,my answer is experience. In the past , i did make some stupid mistakes that i can't even understand how can i get that. Been through some mistakes will teach you how to against it in the future.
Activity: 180
February 12, 2018, 09:39:39 AM
As a newbi you should at first learn watching the video on youtube and read carefully on forum trading topics.I think it will help you better to gather clear knowledge about trading.Always be patient during trade and try to understand trend.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 12, 2018, 09:14:53 AM
one of the lessons that you have to learn is to control your emotions, keep a cool head , forget how much money that you won or lost before you make the next decisions.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 08:38:19 AM
If you want to learn swimming,  jump into water with some specific rules. You will definitely start swimming. 

Same is the case with trading,  start trading with small amount.  Keep on trading without fear.  You will become expert.

Agree. At first you will drink a few mouth of water, then you will know how to float.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 06:45:04 AM
If you want to learn swimming,  jump into water with some specific rules. You will definitely start swimming. 

Same is the case with trading,  start trading with small amount.  Keep on trading without fear.  You will become expert.
Activity: 303
February 12, 2018, 06:25:59 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
Maybe you should learn directly with your expert friends, trading is not just something you can master just by reading because you have to jump right if you want to master it, try trading on altcoin value under $ 1 maybe this will make you quickly learn
Pages:
Jump to: