Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 4. (Read 9528 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
As you're a newbie then try to check out this service https://bestrate.org/
I guess that it will be easy to understanf firt time)

How does an agregator work? Would like to realixe the principe Huh
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
What are you doing if you study a course.  It means it's like to enter a college,  a little hard and easy for some. Knowledge might be a good virtue and anyway it maybe a smart and wise.  A big research you might undergo to your questions. If you think websites like HitBTC or Binance are useful try other things like YouTube streaming you may find a demo trade and a dummy coins.
Everything we learn if we will not apply it in practice that would not be useful, everyone has different approach to learn trading, the good
thing now is that we can actually do an actual trading with just a small amount of capital, that way we expose ourselves to the risk and we can learn
through actual practice.
Yes and its true even you learn more things than a professional until you don't apply it, its only useless. A practice not actually makes a trader perfect and what we learn is a big step in every trading and every applied learning becomes skills that will make you earn.
Learn more trading skills but you can't apply it to reality, to your trading is really useless.
Because you had waste much times to learn those skills, if those skills can't help you anything to get profit, you don't need to learn it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
The trading of practice to the virtual stock trading .the trading process with every one stock market involved in paper trading .pratice of virtual market will be accept to the trading business.the money of transaction would be investors can practice investing without committing real money for paper trading.the typically finacial  market trader can use to practice their investing or trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
The cryptocurrency markets aren’t controlled by traders who have access to super computers, that means the field with cryptocurrencies is more level allowing retail traders such as us to profit.

Cryptocurrencies are growing! The market cap of cryptocurrencies surpassed $100 Billion, and it’s still growing, hence there’s so much opportunity currently to get involved as an early adopter.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 08, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
According to golden ratio of development measure here are the rates :
10%: Learning from instructions (manuals, websites etc..)
20%: Learning from others (Interacting with someone )
70%: Learning from experience ( Acting yourself with the light of info taken from 30% above )

So try to make experience what you see what you read and what you have...
A small hint : Just start with small amounts as a precaution.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 02:16:44 AM
What are you doing if you study a course.  It means it's like to enter a college,  a little hard and easy for some. Knowledge might be a good virtue and anyway it maybe a smart and wise.  A big research you might undergo to your questions. If you think websites like HitBTC or Binance are useful try other things like YouTube streaming you may find a demo trade and a dummy coins.
Everything we learn if we will not apply it in practice that would not be useful, everyone has different approach to learn trading, the good
thing now is that we can actually do an actual trading with just a small amount of capital, that way we expose ourselves to the risk and we can learn
through actual practice.
Yes and its true even you learn more things than a professional until you don't apply it, its only useless. A practice not actually makes a trader perfect and what we learn is a big step in every trading and every applied learning becomes skills that will make you earn.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
February 08, 2018, 12:12:37 AM
through actual practice.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
February 07, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.

You have a point dude dont ever try to enter in trading industry if you dont have enought knowdlege about basic procedure of trading every single move you do are risky in only second you can loss or win. Maybe start only with a small capital then practice or make familiar with the trading platform after you gain knowdlege proced to big capital and try to earn a profit.
But that is precisely what many people do, they think they are going to be able to earn a fortune at trading without any knowledge, in a way they are treating trading no different than gambling and as you may guess they get similar results, they may get lucky once in a while but your losses are going to surpass your profits and eventually you will lose all your money if you are not careful.
I always calculate the amount I need to spend for my loss and the amount I can earning from an order. After calculated careful many times and consider careful, I only invest when I am sure my target can reach and give me more profit than the loss x1.5
Good for you but there are not many people that are as meticulous with their trades as you are most people take the easy way out and trade based on what they believe it is going to happen and while sometimes the market can be predictable like when we get a bad news coming from china, most of the time the market cannot be predicted at all and that is when people lose money.
Activity: 154
February 02, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
As you're a newbie then try to check out this service https://bestrate.org/
I guess that it will be easy to understanf firt time)
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 01, 2018, 05:45:43 PM
Merit: 252
February 01, 2018, 04:12:50 PM
Do not go for margin trading unless you know exactly what that is and have enough experience in trading. The markets are very volatile you can end up losing all your money in an instant so be careful Wink
One should be really very careful with the investments he or she is making in crypto coins because we never know when these coins are going to dump and if your re out of luck and the dumping coin is altcoin that too some shitty one, your re going to face a great loss. To avoid all these situations, one should do proper research before making any kind of investment whether it is the form of trading or investing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 31, 2018, 10:34:20 PM
Bitcoin is a fairly new technology that is currently being tested in the real world scenarios. As any other tech, it may take off or it may fail.

It may sound like a good idea to buy with all you have because Bitcoin's past volatility has made many people filthy rich, but it has also made many people equally poor.

When you are 26 years old with no kids and no wife you can afford to lose 50% of your wealth. But it's more painful with a family and mortgage that hangs around your neck
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 31, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
You may want to try the Fantasy Fund.  it's a promising ICO that aims to deliver our trade competition without real assets. I think you will be able to learn how to trade an event get some reward from it.

Whatever ico it is, as newbie you have to be a good observer and a listener first. YOu don't actually have to choose the easiest ico to invest in. You can actually already start in the biggest and most known coins. You are already doing the first step by th way, asking questions. To add knowledge other than experience, you also make some reasearch to get strategies.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
Learning just the basics takes a serious number of hours of studying (reading, watching videos, researching) and without that you are not going very far. On top of that you need to practice and in my own experience you only do that  with real money. It is probably a good idea to do paper trading for a while (but be honest with yoursefl about your results, entries, outs, losses, etc. Otherwise it's totally pointless and you won't be kidding anyone apart from yourself, I should know about that one).

After you are done with your paper trading try getting a small amount of fiat and choose a platform with low minimum transactions so you can start very small and risk the minimum. Without experience don't trade on margin (It is my believe that in most cases trading on margin on a market as volatile as crypto is very, very, very, very risky. I believe that because I did it and I lost like the idiot I am, but I least now I know).

Then go to a fortune teller and get some tips. Or you can throw darts  at a bunch of logos and trade whatever you hit. I personally am going for the lottery ticket approach, just grab ten or twenty coins at random and see how it goes. Probably better than using that money to buy Thai Lopez's course on something you can learn for free on the internet.

Then again what do I know? I'm a certified idiot.

Good luck, you will need that as well.
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
January 31, 2018, 06:16:18 PM
There are TONS of people asking me about how do I become a trader, how do i trade smoothly without any problem,my answer is experience. In the past , i did make some stupid mistakes that i can't even understand how can i get that. Been through some mistakes will teach you how to against it in the future.
Even experienced trader still face such losses, at a times of this kind of big correction and it's getting longer than we all expected even those traders for years can't do something about it but rather faced the losses they are getting but an experienced trader will always hold onto its investment and wait for its normal price to resume.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
Actually if you are a newbie in trading it is really difficult to understand so you must read more and research alot about trading.Practice trading is not free so you need to invest,you can register in binance and try to check there website for more info.
We have this saying that "practice makes perfect" and yes I believe in it, but if you do practicing trading well I guess you would alot your savings or investment for a lose trading. Yes, practice trading is not free, you have to take the risks of gamble your money, but on the other hand, it has some sort of good thing because at least you experience how to trade right.

I think Bitfinex used to have demo trading for the platform view but it has nothing to do with practice trading. The best trading style is the real one that you pay with your own money. This way you be very serious.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:28:35 PM
Do not go for margin trading unless you know exactly what that is and have enough experience in trading. The markets are very volatile you can end up losing all your money in an instant so be careful Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 31, 2018, 03:11:39 PM
Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.

You have a point dude dont ever try to enter in trading industry if you dont have enought knowdlege about basic procedure of trading every single move you do are risky in only second you can loss or win. Maybe start only with a small capital then practice or make familiar with the trading platform after you gain knowdlege proced to big capital and try to earn a profit.
But that is precisely what many people do, they think they are going to be able to earn a fortune at trading without any knowledge, in a way they are treating trading no different than gambling and as you may guess they get similar results, they may get lucky once in a while but your losses are going to surpass your profits and eventually you will lose all your money if you are not careful.
I always calculate the amount I need to spend for my loss and the amount I can earning from an order. After calculated careful many times and consider careful, I only invest when I am sure my target can reach and give me more profit than the loss x1.5
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 30, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

trading may look nothing if they may not study on it yes we can be able to make some profit but you may always take a lot of opportunity to earn more , experience also may result on how you are able to learn for about trading.
Merit: 257
January 30, 2018, 06:22:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: