Pages:
Author

Topic: Practice trading - page 6. (Read 9528 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
January 20, 2018, 04:18:18 PM
Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 18, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

If you are a beginner, make sure you have sufficient knowledge about the trading and before to trading there is actually good we are trading on a demo account, if the result is good try doing real trading but make sure to do with small capital first.

Many people have been successful in trading for having patience, so try to be patience and do not be greed while trading, and set targets to achieve.
To participate in the business of the cryptocurrency market you need to prepare yourself for a good knowledge of the crypto market, training calm is very good when the market or fluctuations. When investing in the beginning you should only invest a fraction of the capital you have, do not invest too much because you need more experience in this market and the rest is for you to be able to DCA or invest a lot. than when it felt better in the market.
Activity: 84
AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj
January 18, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
that's the only key... everything you learn put it to practice.. application and applicaition... good luck kid!
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 18, 2018, 01:03:50 AM
Nobody give exact values and predictions about the market because it depends upon the market and user base. Only few time their guessing may correct but not up to the mark. As trader we have to keep learning and learning.

yes i think its nobody can give exact value for market trading, any people just prediction about market movement
based on graphics indication and the market news from bitcoin.com or coindesk.com
so I think we should always update about market developments from time to time and also see the movement of coins. because there is no fundamental thing that can be a benchmark price of a coin during trading
Activity: 294
January 18, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
now I read about the furom and the other can get information about trading, because before I was there. I hope you have the link. thanks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 18, 2018, 12:22:10 AM
Nobody give exact values and predictions about the market because it depends upon the market and user base. Only few time their guessing may correct but not up to the mark. As trader we have to keep learning and learning.

yes i think its nobody can give exact value for market trading, any people just prediction about market movement
based on graphics indication and the market news from bitcoin.com or coindesk.com
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 12:10:00 AM
Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

If you are a beginner, make sure you have sufficient knowledge about the trading and before to trading there is actually good we are trading on a demo account, if the result is good try doing real trading but make sure to do with small capital first.

Many people have been successful in trading for having patience, so try to be patience and do not be greed while trading, and set targets to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

All of us here become a newbie, being a new one is not a problem. Reading and learning is the key to all professional traders but I am not yet a professional one because I am still learning about trading.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

All of us here become a newbie, being a new one is not a problem. Reading and learning is the key to all professional traders but I am not yet a professional one because I am still learning about trading.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 17, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
That is indeed right, we should practice trading in order to make money or profits in the market and it is not always the best to just keep buying and holding because trading will help us to make money in the market and that is how we are going to increase our balances in a faster period of time rather than just waiting for the price of our invested coin to go up.
If you already gain knowledge then trading can bring you good earnings, both long and short will be better if you already have good understanding
about what you are dealing with, in order to really experience what you did in practice it's better to allot little investment at first and experience what
you did inside your training/practice account. for sure experience will will be the best teacher from our journey into this business.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
January 17, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.

I agree. There is not shortcuts to it, I guess. The best teachers would be experience and knowledge, although, some newbie traders get themselves a mentor or maybe an app tracker to somehow give them valuable information to know which trades or investments would prosper. I mean, it's not bad to have all the resources you could get, right? I think an app like Daneel (https://daneel.io) that can provide analytic and valuable data as well as news to update you of the current happening in the cryptocurrency world would be good tools to equip you in order for you to choose trades that have higher success chances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
That is indeed right, we should practice trading in order to make money or profits in the market and it is not always the best to just keep buying and holding because trading will help us to make money in the market and that is how we are going to increase our balances in a faster period of time rather than just waiting for the price of our invested coin to go up.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
January 17, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
Good advise buddy, actually it is the real answer for your question. If you really wanted to be a good trader you should educate yourself on how you could become a expert trader. Aside from that you should also look for  the movement of bitcoin price or any coin that you are planning to trade. It will help you a lot especially in knowing when to buy or when to sell. Its your edge to have a guts in entering this wayof earning.
Becoming a better trader is not only a matter of watching a few youtube videos and reading some books, you need hands on experience and that is something you can only learn by trading, trading is like any skill, you can read about how to play the piano for the rest of your life and that is not going to improve your piano playing skills you need to go there and play the piano for hours and the same is true for trading.
yes if you just depends on reading then you may learn on it , let say that you are truly understand what was the trading was and you wanted to be a better trader of course the best thing to do for is you may do some move for on how you and what are you may be the best thing to do and this is may test your way of trading that you may have to learn more on it.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 17, 2018, 04:18:58 AM
Some opinions just gives you some experience. the best way is that you have to pratice more and more. Spend amount of money and using it to learn knowledge. it is good for you
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 17, 2018, 03:49:32 AM
Well, I suggest you must study first about bitcoins and how it works because it is very important as a trader. You must learn everything you can before you start because trading is not that simple. Being a trader is not an easy task to do. You must monitor the movements of the bitcoins and decide when you are going to buy or sell. You must also control your emotions because emotion is also one of your enemy in this trading business.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
January 17, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

The first thing you do is to ask yourself if you really want to be become a cryptocurrency trader and and be prepared for any eventuality. Everyone knew that crypto trading is a risky and there is a big possibility that you could lose a big amount of money in the course of trading. Newbie traders has the tendency to get nervous when they see the price of their coins are falling and sometimes they sell their coins while at loss to their panic. If you are already decided to take the plunge, then start learning the art of trading and they are available through books, websites and here in bitcointalk forum. Getting trading account is also needed, some amount of money that you can afford to lose, observe and study the chart and always buy low, sell high.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 17, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
To start with the trade in cryptocurrency, I think you should start with a small amount of money and after you have mastered the field, then study to invest more. Do not be too greedy in the beginning because business is not easy. Try to research carefully before deciding to invest in any coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 02:29:47 AM

What is your problem? If your problem just experience and it means that you need to practice first and you will get your experience. Nobody can tell you how experience you will have to practice with small amount first.
Activity: 294
January 17, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
If you want to be a trader, the first thing to do is to seek information from friends/people you know who become a trader, from him you can ask various kinds of questions about the world of trading and take the science. If you already have a little knowledge from your friends then you should deepen your knowledge of trading. Once you are sure of your knowledge, think about the advantages and disadvantages that you will get from your merchandise. You should first practice by using funds to a minimum so you can know the percentage of losses or shortcomings. If you succeed with your practice, do it with a larger fund.

This is just an assumption I have ever done.
Good luck
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 17, 2018, 12:51:28 AM
Try to watch Youtube so that you can guide more about trading.
Pages:
Jump to: