Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest! - page 12. (Read 89214 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
ok I want two trusted people who are not part of deans site,  I think Finn had exposed the other site, so I need to have finn evaluate it.  Dean thinks im stupid but will expose him today. 
First of all, I heard about this post where Dean said, ducky is probably me. No its not.
Secondly, I doubt there would be anything wrong with the site at this stage, but I would still be fine with having a look. Its probably going to be a misunderstanding.
btw You could trust almost anyone on the forum for sharing that info.

I can take a look too. PM me with details if you want them kept private for some reason. As far as I can see though, there's no reason not to discuss it in public. I doubt you found anything that hasn't been discussed before, but if you did then everyone should see it.

Unless it's a security critical concern then it's best to email me so it can be fixed before anyone else finds a way to exploit it and a bounty can be rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
ok I want two trusted people who are not part of deans site,  I think Finn had exposed the other site, so I need to have finn evaluate it.  Dean thinks im stupid but will expose him today. 
First of all, I heard about this post where Dean said, ducky is probably me. No its not.
Secondly, I doubt there would be anything wrong with the site at this stage, but I would still be fine with having a look. Its probably going to be a misunderstanding.

I can take a look too. PM me with details if you want them kept private for some reason. As far as I can see though, there's no reason not to discuss it in public. I doubt you found anything that hasn't been discussed before, but if you did then everyone should see it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
legendary

I and many others (who are not affiliated with PRC) asked for proof and we would help you but you provided none.

If you found a flaw then by all means get in touch.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Any update re affiliate payments?

First it was Mon, then Tue... It's Fri already and still nothing

he said today for sure

Affiliates paid for last week. Sorry for delay

Payment received. Thanks
legendary

he said today for sure

Affiliates paid for last week. Sorry for delay
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
what is the current bankroll and how much can a person win from a single bet?

1750 BTC

max win is 8 or 9 BTC per click
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
what is the current bankroll and how much can a person win from a single bet?
legendary
Thank you Dean
and
Congrats Pawel
legendary
Thanks to everyone who joined in. It was fun Smiley

For the total wagered bonus kooy wins 0.05 and surfacepro wins 0.03.

For affiliates bonus pawel7777 wins 0.05 and Bay wins 0.03

More promos to come soon.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Friday Night Promos:

Trivia:
Come over to the chat and answer trivia questions. Be the first person to answer correctly and win 0.01 Bitcoin.

Double Up:
Use your trivia winnings and make a bet at 2x payout. If you win you will get double the prize.

Most Wagered:
For the duration of the promo the top 2 players who wager the most will receive extra bonus prize. 1st = 0.05 Bitcoin, 2nd = 0.03 Bitcoin.

Most wagered by affiliates:
For the duration of the promo the top 2 accounts who have the most wagered by their affiliate players will receive a prize. 1st = 0.05 Bitcoin, 2nd = 0.03 Bitcoin. Check the affiliate dashboard in the account page for your referral url and spread the word.

Starting at 10pm GMT at https://prcdice.eu

*For the double up you have to agree to play after you have received your winnings and it has to be exactly 0.01 Bitcoin wagered.
** The same player cannot win 2 questions in a row

That was fun. Only 2 right answers but up by BTC0.04.

Next time you should announce it 1 or 2 days in advance, so more people can join in.

Thanks for doing it.

Edit: + 0.05 for 'Most wagered by affiliates" so total + BTC0.09
legendary
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Friday Night Promos:

Trivia:
Come over to the chat and answer trivia questions. Be the first person to answer correctly and win 0.01 Bitcoin.

Double Up:
Use your trivia winnings and make a bet at 2x payout. If you win you will get double the prize.

Most Wagered:
For the duration of the promo the top 2 players who wager the most will receive extra bonus prize. 1st = 0.05 Bitcoin, 2nd = 0.03 Bitcoin.

For the duration of the promo the top 2 accounts who have the most wagered by their affiliate players will receive a prize. 1st = 0.05 Bitcoin, 2nd = 0.03 Bitcoin. Check the affiliate dashboard in the account page for your referral url and spread the word.

*For the double up you have to agree to play after you have received your winnings and it has to be exactly 0.01 Bitcoin wagered.

Sound like fun count me in Smiley
legendary
Friday Night Promos:

Trivia:

Double Up:

Most Wagered:

legendary

he said today for sure

Yeah. I'll be doing it manually after dinner.

Going to be doing some promo tonight and give away some coins in the chat so check out later tonight.
legendary

he said today for sure
Activity: 266
I lost the liqour money boys...
Might as well congratulate here too. It's unbelievable really. Probably the only crowdfunded bankroll worth putting your money into now. Can't think of any other site profits that come close now.
Pages:
Jump to: