Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest! - page 13. (Read 89214 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
New milestone hit.
1000 Bitcoin profit for investors!

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Any update re affiliate payments?

First it was Mon, then Tue... It's Fri already and still nothing
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
cant log in to the site as of now.. anyone experiencing the same?

The site is up and working OK with people playing.

Is it a problem logging in with username and password?

its ok now Smiley
legendary

The site is up and working OK with people playing.

Is it a problem logging in with username and password?
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
03:10: wtfwtfwtf2 @Dean getting done with satoshidice now, PRC is next Smiley
03:10: Dean Nolan how about you go fuck yourself?

what is this about?

"wtfwtfwtf2" is the guy DDoS-ing sites and e-mailing them to pay money. Extortion, one can call it.

If you go to https://www.satoshidice.com right now, you will see that the site is down. (edit: back up)

Dean doesn't pay people who are threatening and attacking him, so that is what it is about Wink
Activity: 154
03:10: wtfwtfwtf2 @Dean getting done with satoshidice now, PRC is next Smiley
03:10: Dean Nolan how about you go fuck yourself?

what is this about?
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Are you sure you're not banned yet from the affiliate program? Just rubbing it in...

Tongue Whatta dick Wink

I'm out .1btc I paid for PRCDice.com signatures for noobs, .48btc for "testing" and checking shit lol (fuckin degin) and thus far I just yolo whatever I make till I earn a good chunk of change.

I do have a lot of people though lol Cheesy Come on the dark sideeeeeeee

I'm sure Dean will get to it!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Still no affliate pay.  Last week was a day late too Sad

Come on Dean! When the going get tough the tough get going. They do it then, not tomorrow. I know it is only like 20 cents, but its just the fact of the matter.

Procrastination is like masterbation. You only end up fucking yourself in the end!

Are you sure you're not banned yet from the affiliate program? Just rubbing it in...
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Still no affliate pay.  Last week was a day late too Sad

Come on Dean! When the going get tough the tough get going. They do it then, not tomorrow. I know it is only like 20 cents, but its just the fact of the matter.

Procrastination is like masterbation. You only end up fucking yourself in the end!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I have highlighted the bits that may be important.

Guys make sure you check your bets, I found a flaw in the seed.  I kept seed numbers and results, if anyone wants to help confirm this on PM.

Dean has already addressed this:

there's nothing wrong with the dice game (code)

I'm not sure how he determined that but it is good to know that all the bugs have been resolved.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How do you know what they are claiming? Are you them?

I have highlighted the bits that may be important.

Guys make sure you check your bets, I found a flaw in the seed.  I kept seed numbers and results, if anyone wants to help confirm this on PM.

Even if you make the leap to assume that "flaw in the seed" means "I have the server seed and can win at will", why would someone (a) post that here; (b) suggest to check the bets?

Do you posses other information on the subject?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I lost the liqour money boys...
How do you know what they are claiming? Are you them?
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
But there is no flaw.
Thats another thing. But he never claimed to have the seeds to win all the time.   Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
Why even entertain the notion? The bankroll is still there. If he had the seed he would win the entire bankroll without losing a single bet.
Dumb ricky at it again. The guy meant, he found a flaw in something related to the seed. He never said, he had the seeds.
Why even entertain the notion? The bankroll is still there. If he had the seed he would win the entire bankroll without losing a single bet.
legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

I'd also gladly take a look if you PM your proof to me.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
I do agree with your first part actually "make sure you check your bets", people should definitely do that. That is the whole point of having a provably fair system Smiley

One can get the server seed at "Provably fair" tab and click on "Generate new seed". You can then calculate your bets with a verifier, for example the one I made at: http://dicesites.com/prcdice/verifier

I however highly doubt the second part "I found a flaw in the seed". I don't see how the seed can have a flaw. The seed randomness generation could have a flaw. The provably fair algorithm could have a flaw. The seed and hash could not match. But I don't think the seed can have a flaw. Anyway, you could definitely PM me and I will look over it. Although e-mailing PRC/Dean should clear any question too.
legendary
Guys make sure you check your bets, I found a flaw in the seed.  I kept seed numbers and results, if anyone wants to help confirm this on PM.

can you provide proofs?

How can we check our seed?
You can see it in the Provably fair tab. But for me it shows blank. Not sure why is that.

What field(s) are blank? Is it the last server hash etc? These will only show when you click generate new seed.

If it is client seed and server seed hash can you try refreshing the page to see if that helps?
If so let me know and I'll look into it.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: