Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest! - page 3. (Read 89214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
works fine here but i guess that DDOS protection can have some issues sometimes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Site down for anyone else?

Seems ok to me. But another person did have that problem. I'll look into it but you should be able to access it now.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Site down for anyone else?
Activity: 90
This website has been nominated for the Bitcoin gambling awards 2014. Please show your support for this website if it's your choice when it comes to Bitcoin gambling! Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
What's the progress with prcdice 2.0? Any update?

What's the rough estimate when it will go live, is it matter of days, weeks, months?

I'm going to get some free crab when it comes out! 

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
What's the progress with prcdice 2.0? Any update?

What's the rough estimate when it will go live, is it matter of days, weeks, months?

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
No. They do not support Doge. His question was specific for Doge.
Activity: 114
I still have some dogecoin that I just left invested, I guess if deposits are turned off I should withdraw as betting action will diminish.  Any doge sites left where I can just let it ride?

Personally I would exchange it for BTC and invest it back at PRC Cheesy but have a look at http://dicesites.com for alternatives.

You can invest in Win88.

If you are interested, click my signature and ask help in their support.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
I still have some dogecoin that I just left invested, I guess if deposits are turned off I should withdraw as betting action will diminish.  Any doge sites left where I can just let it ride?

Personally I would exchange it for BTC and invest it back at PRC Cheesy but have a look at http://dicesites.com for alternatives.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Dogedice would be your next good bet for investing and gambling with dogecoin.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Affiliates paid for the last week. Credit added to your balance.

Wow, affiliate payments made on time, didn't see that coming...  Wink

Thanks Dean

*dies of shock*
legendary

Wow, affiliate payments made on time, didn't see that coming...  Wink

Thanks Dean
legendary
i still get this when I try to access prc  Sad

Error 404 - Web Site not found!

The website you have attempted to reach is not available in this Microsoft Azure Web Sites region. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. The web site owner has registered a custom domain to point to the Microsoft Azure Web Site, but has not yet configured Azure to recognize it. Click here to read more.

2. The web site owner has moved the web site to a different region, but the DNS cache is still directing to the old IP Address that was used in the previous region. Click here to read more.

How can I reach the site?

Seems to be an issue with using www.
If you try just https://prcdice.eu it should work. I'll get the www fixed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i still get this when I try to access prc  Sad

Error 404 - Web Site not found!

The website you have attempted to reach is not available in this Microsoft Azure Web Sites region. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. The web site owner has registered a custom domain to point to the Microsoft Azure Web Site, but has not yet configured Azure to recognize it. Click here to read more.

2. The web site owner has moved the web site to a different region, but the DNS cache is still directing to the old IP Address that was used in the previous region. Click here to read more.

How can I reach the site?
legendary
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I lost the liqour money boys...

Who are you talking to?

The 'quote' button can help with context.

And if you're suggesting that people should only post in "their own threads", why don't you fuck off too? This isn't your thread either.

Or you could address his point rather than desperately flailing around for yet another way to justify ignoring it.
Relax grouchy, I wasn't talking to you.

That bounty hunter link is laughable. 2 BTC bounty for who hacked Gox? Seriously?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Yeh it's that DD4BC guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=353891 - attacks "all" bitcoin sites (gambling, exchanges, mining pools, etc.) and there is actually a 100 BTC bounty on his head for his conviction. And I assume PD was down earlier because of the same guy DDoSing.

I doubt that the bounty will ever be paid. Just a gimmick for the website. And its almost impossible to prove he DDosed sites even if his identity was known.

They'll pay under these conditions:

Step 1: Submit information about the hacker
Submit the information you have on the hacker, along with a bitcoin address to Proof of Existence

Step 2: Submit Evidence
Submit all of your evidence to the proper law enforcement agency. (Do not submit this information to us)

Step 3: Conviction
Wait for law enforcement to make an arrest that leads to a conviction in the case.
http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/instructions.html
Waiting for step "3" would take a long time, potentially years, if ever. In order to get a conviction, law enforcement would need to do it's job properly and not mess up the investigation, and the prosecution needs to do a good job of presenting evidence, and presenting the "right" evidence. IMO it would be much more fair if they offered a bounty for a grand jury indictment or worse as at that point the evidence is there that he committed the crime (DDoSing dice sites) but the determination has not yet been made that the evidence is there that he did it beyond a reasonable doubt. Also if he gets an indictment he will likely stop DDoSing sites in the future

Well, if I had info, I'd send a tip. The 100 BTC bounty in a few years I would receive would be a very welcome surprise indeed. (Say it took just 3 years; speculating that BTC is worth maybe 2000 USD each.)
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Yeh it's that DD4BC guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=353891 - attacks "all" bitcoin sites (gambling, exchanges, mining pools, etc.) and there is actually a 100 BTC bounty on his head for his conviction. And I assume PD was down earlier because of the same guy DDoSing.

I doubt that the bounty will ever be paid. Just a gimmick for the website. And its almost impossible to prove he DDosed sites even if his identity was known.

Submit the information you have on the hacker, along with a bitcoin address to Proof of Existence

Submit all of your evidence to the proper law enforcement agency. (Do not submit this information to us)

Wait for law enforcement to make an arrest that leads to a conviction in the case.
Waiting for step "3" would take a long time, potentially years, if ever. In order to get a conviction, law enforcement would need to do it's job properly and not mess up the investigation, and the prosecution needs to do a good job of presenting evidence, and presenting the "right" evidence. IMO it would be much more fair if they offered a bounty for a grand jury indictment or worse as at that point the evidence is there that he committed the crime (DDoSing dice sites) but the determination has not yet been made that the evidence is there that he did it beyond a reasonable doubt. Also if he gets an indictment he will likely stop DDoSing sites in the future
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: