Pages:
Author

Topic: PRCDice.eu - Largest Dice invest site - Open since 2013! Chat, Play, Invest! - page 4. (Read 89214 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Yeh it's that DD4BC guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=353891 - attacks "all" bitcoin sites (gambling, exchanges, mining pools, etc.) and there is actually a 100 BTC bounty on his head for his conviction. And I assume PD was down earlier because of the same guy DDoSing.

I doubt that the bounty will ever be paid. Just a gimmick for the website. And its almost impossible to prove he DDosed sites even if his identity was known.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Yeh it's that DD4BC guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=353891 - attacks "all" bitcoin sites (gambling, exchanges, mining pools, etc.) and there is actually a 100 BTC bounty on his head for his conviction. And I assume PD was down earlier because of the same guy DDoSing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I guess you gotta be doing something right for people to go out of their way to do this  Roll Eyes

No, all bitcoin sites get DDoSed whether they're doing it right or doing it wrong.

yup, the DDos every site and they blackmail them to stop the DDoS.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I guess you gotta be doing something right for people to go out of their way to do this  Roll Eyes

No, all bitcoin sites get DDoSed whether they're doing it right or doing it wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
Go shill in your own thread you mug. If you don't like PRC don't play there.

Who are you talking to?

The 'quote' button can help with context.

And if you're suggesting that people should only post in "their own threads", why don't you fuck off too? This isn't your thread either.

Or you could address his point rather than desperately flailing around for yet another way to justify ignoring it.
Activity: 154

Error 404 - Web Site not found!

The website you have attempted to reach is not available in this Microsoft Azure Web Sites region. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. The web site owner has registered a custom domain to point to the Microsoft Azure Web Site, but has not yet configured Azure to recognize it. Click here to read more.

2. The web site owner has moved the web site to a different region, but the DNS cache is still directing to the old IP Address that was used in the previous region. Click here to read more.

Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Looks like the site is getting DDoSed. Not much Dean can do, but I guess you gotta be doing something right for people to go out of their way to do this  Roll Eyes

Because he is a total twat at programming - if he thinks his game is this important why hasnt he bought software to fight this off.
He seems to be very arrogant and is not willing to invest in others' ability to help him. Just look at doug's experience with him paying the bug bounty. 
Activity: 266
I lost the liqour money boys...
I think he uses cloudfare now but I'm not sure. The site is back anyway.
Looks like the site is getting DDoSed. Not much Dean can do, but I guess you gotta be doing something right for people to go out of their way to do this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Go somewhere else.
Site is having issues betting. Nothing new I suppose. I can't make a single bet.
Nice little random loan, not suspicious at all. Doesn't change the facts; anybody can claim ignorance and get away with it it seems.  Doesn't take much fooling to accept 25 BTC. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not, but in this dodgy crypto gambling business it's better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i have to stick up for espringe here. dmf had me and espringe fooled.

dmf was the coolest guy. i thought i was going be working full time and have a cool boss.

dmf loaned espringe 25btc, and i know espringe didn't know dmf from before.
seems to be his general style - see above where he continues to personally attack espringe.
espringe bankrolled his site with the help of dice.ninja mods; call me crazy but that is enough to turn me off trusting anything he says. Clearly I was wrong about what I said about you (PMd you) but it was an honest mistake.
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Lol ricky was high and I was trolling him. Check your egos please.
this is too brilliant. even when trolling about nonsense and joking about people constantly watching the PRC trollbox, here we have it, people posting img of people trolling and other people here taking it seriously

if i want to troll about doog being nakowa that's my business. it is a running joke i think even dooglus will laugh at i don't think anyone take it too seriously

shitaifan2013 is a conman anyway, don't trust anything he says. if you don't like anything i say please prove me wrong. finnile is a shitstirring wank stain, bac is a petulant child, espringe colludes with theives to bankroll his site. that is all true, sorry if u don't like that facts
legendary
Activity: 879
monero
hm, I thought the email under my profile info was public. anyway if it matters at all, most people on gambling sites know me as drfred.

and I wasnt attempting to troll. I honestly think that it hurts your sites reputation dean, if the most vocal trollbox guy keeps adding oil to the fire every time you somehow manage to come (more or less) clean with doog.

I think I may have took your post out of context then. You quoted the bitcoin talk post and then posted the screenshot. I meant the screenshot wasn't related to ricky's comments about Bay, finnile or other posters here and wondered if there were multiple accounts from the same person since there are quite a few people who seem to just sit in chat, not talk, play or invest but post screenshots in here.

It would be impossible for me to police the chat all day though just like I can't stop who posts what in here.

no worries, I agree that I could have made my concern clearer in the context of the ongoing disucssion. Also it's quite understandable that you cant monitor the trollbox 24/7. but since you and ricky get along well, I thought it might be in your interest to talk to him about his behavior. 'cause as much appreciated as his general support for prc might be, moves like the one quoted above don't help the cause.

legendary
Activity: 882
hm, I thought the email under my profile info was public. anyway if it matters at all, most people on gambling sites know me as drfred.

and I wasnt attempting to troll. I honestly think that it hurts your sites reputation dean, if the most vocal trollbox guy keeps adding oil to the fire every time you somehow manage to come (more or less) clean with doog.

I think I may have took your post out of context then. You quoted the bitcoin talk post and then posted the screenshot. I meant the screenshot wasn't related to ricky's comments about Bay, finnile or other posters here and wondered if there were multiple accounts from the same person since there are quite a few people who seem to just sit in chat, not talk, play or invest but post screenshots in here.

It would be impossible for me to police the chat all day though just like I can't stop who posts what in here.

Activity: 196
Merit: 104
Its funny that Dean would suddenly jump in to reply to dooglus's post on the thread just to avoid that negative rep, but wouldn't reply to claims by me , Bay or any of the other members. Instead, like always start talking shit about them, or anyone who might go against him in general.
legendary
Activity: 879
monero

Pages:
Jump to: