Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO - page 2. (Read 14000 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Ipo may be pushed back but wallet will be able to be demo during that period. That way investors are able to see wallet and see features

That's a great idea.  Would definately contribute to the IPO pending a wallet demo
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Ipo may be pushed back but wallet will be able to be demo during that period. That way investors are able to see wallet and see features

I think that is the perfect solution. Pushing back the IPO to help compensate for lost time is a good idea.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary
Hello just a update we have been at work on the wallet had a few things we need to work out! But everything is looking good and we will give a update in a few days time! So stay tuned!!

Well the IPO closes in 7 days. Would be nice to Beta Test a Wallet and actually see what you guys have been working on. Don't need another Edgecoin.

This right here. We're closing in on the IPO's end. We need to know now what we're dealing with so we can start evaluating. Giving people only a couple days to do it is not good for investors. It's going to push away a lot of us that otherwise might be interested (but that don't throw money at every idea there is just because it's an idea).

While I don't want to rush you to releasing something, we need it sooner rather than later.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
+1

a beta version will be the best way to promote ur coin and get more investor in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
Hello just a update we have been at work on the wallet had a few things we need to work out! But everything is looking good and we will give a update in a few days time! So stay tuned!!

Well the IPO closes in 7 days. Would be nice to Beta Test a Wallet and actually see what you guys have been working on. Don't need another Edgecoin.
Activity: 5
legendary
So any dev updates form this?

I'd like to know the same. IPO ends in about a week. Dev hasn't been here in a week. This is not a good sign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
So any dev updates form this?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.

Methinks that's the reason why the dev of this coin arranged for mandatory escrow beforehand.
Activity: 17
Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.
legendary
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
SilkCoin pretty much beat this coin to the punch on being a POS coin with a new wallet design. 
legendary
legendary
the dev have not been online for several days
another scam coin?

I hope not. Anyways, if it doesn't get up and running, escrow.ms will return our BTC.
Activity: 33
another scam coin?
Activity: 25
So how do i send in my IPO funds?
Activity: 133
Activity: 159
I'd love to send some IPO money but want to hear more from the Devs first, see the wallet in action!
Pages:
Jump to: