Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO - page 7. (Read 14000 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Looks good.will mine some in the multipools when launched
Activity: 98
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wallet design looks really nice..
Activity: 77
Only Wallet stage screenshot?
There is no free application chance?
we need free chance

Ya that would be good
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
There is no free application chance?
we need free chance
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Where are you at for launch exchanges?  For a potentially sizeable IPO I'd hope there would be a commitment to use the funds to help push Greenpay onto Mintpal or Cryptsy ASAP

MintPal, CoinedUp, Poolinex, & Cryptsy are on our list of exchanges for top priority.

Souce code, Wallet cannot be downloaded. All links are redirected to google.com

Coin isn't launched yet.
Activity: 290
Where are you at for launch exchanges?  For a potentially sizeable IPO I'd hope there would be a commitment to use the funds to help push Greenpay onto Mintpal or Cryptsy ASAP

MintPal, CoinedUp, Poolinex, & Cryptsy are on our list of exchanges for top priority.

Souce code, Wallet cannot be downloaded. All links are redirected to google.com
The wallet looks beautiful but it still seems to be a scam.
Well with escrow we are protected so there really isnt any reason for devs to scam
Activity: 422
The wallet looks beautiful but it still seems to be a scam.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
when is the start of mining for this?

Are you guys doing giveaways also?
Good

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where are you at for launch exchanges?  For a potentially sizeable IPO I'd hope there would be a commitment to use the funds to help push Greenpay onto Mintpal or Cryptsy ASAP

MintPal, CoinedUp, Poloniex, & Cryptsy are on our list of exchanges for top priority.
Activity: 86
I like this idea. I will support it and mine as much as I can, lol Cheesy

who are you telling Grin
Activity: 392
I like this idea. I will support it and mine as much as I can, lol Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: