Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO - page 8. (Read 14000 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I'd like to see more, but I'm definitely interested.

We have any idea what a 2 BTC investment will purchase?

Hi Snelling,

Thank you for your interest in investing in GreenPay. We have decided that the best way the price of a coin should be determined in IPO stage is to let the market determine it. Hence, suppose a given scenario where we raise 100 BTC for this IPO, a 2 BTC investment would give you 2% (2 divided by 100 * 100 ) of the total 8.5% of coins allocated for initial distribution.

8.5% of the total supply 96m is 8160000, and 2% of 8160000 is 163200, so an investment of 2 BTC and a given hypothetical that we raise 100 BTC total during IPO period would give you 163,200 GreenPay credits.

What are the details on the Escrow address/steps we need to take from here?
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

This is why I agreed to do escrow and IPO is escrow only (I will hold all funds).
Developer is not accepting direct payments.

Regardless (if the developers are reading), it wouldn't be a bad idea to give more substantial previews of the wallet (which looks great in those pictures). It might even spur more interest in the coin.

If aesthetics were important, and they certainly can be, then this coin could go places based on what we see already. But more "proof" is always the best way to go.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Hi Snelling,

Thank you for your interest in investing in GreenPay. We have decided that the best way the price of a coin should be determined in IPO stage is to let the market determine it. Hence, suppose a given scenario where we raise 100 BTC for this IPO, a 2 BTC investment would give you 2% (2 divided by 100 * 100 ) of the total 8.5% of coins allocated for initial distribution.

8.5% of the total supply 96m is 8160000, and 2% of 8160000 is 163200, so an investment of 2 BTC and a given hypothetical that we raise 100 BTC total during IPO period would give you 163,200 GreenPay credits.
Activity: 98

I guess a piece of the first 8.5% of coins distributed and from my understands servers for multipool. I guess who idea is to make initial value for the coin since its pure pos and needs value?
Activity: 86

Escrow send btc to address above correct
Really attractive graphics, and the wallet looks great while still including some very nice features.
While I would be highly suspicious of this due to the IPO, and having completed a transaction where
escrow.ms acted as escrow, any suspicious is pretty much put to rest.

The idea of a POS only coin with a built-in multipool system is great and would help ensure value doesn't
hit a rockbottom.  

1+

+1 here also
quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

Nothing to be careful about really is all in escrow so the dev dont get any access to funds so all should be well imo...

Also this is nice idea because since it pos only and multipool this would make sure the coin price doesnt hit rock bottom! Also with ipo you will have only a small number of coins on makret for first year which will keep price high imo and also the price will keep rising because of multipool. POS on steroids imo..
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
Source code on website is unavailable?
What about the rest of 90% coins?
Is there maximum btc to be funded for IPO?

From what Ive read its a pos so once the intial 9% of ipo is distributed then the rest will be generated through annual interest! Someone correct me if im mistaken?
Yeah, that's what I understand. The rest will be generated through pos.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Really attractive graphics, and the wallet looks great while still including some very nice features.
While I would be highly suspicious of this due to the IPO, and having completed a transaction where
escrow.ms acted as escrow, any suspicious is pretty much put to rest.

The idea of a POS only coin with a built-in multipool system is great and would help ensure value doesn't
hit a rockbottom. 

1+
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

This is why I agreed to do escrow and IPO is escrow only (I will hold all funds).
Developer is not accepting direct payments.

From what Ive read its a pos so once the intial 9% of ipo is distributed then the rest will be generated through annual interest! Someone correct me if im mistaken?

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
nice project and escrow.ms is a trusted escrow.
i'd like to invest some funds!
sounds good im gonna get 2btc worth!!
Activity: 90
Free of charge? Count me in
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
The initial supply of large less, only 9%.
Activity: 83
see good but ipo is small .If I were to promote, whether to get free coin
Pages:
Jump to: