Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO - page 9. (Read 14000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

ESCROW AGREEMENT

The escrow address for GreenPay is :

BTC: 1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

https://blockchain.info/address/1CnXovwbHwvnLUEDH497BXtkoKWoyh9bTd

Escrow Procedure and Payment Instruction

You need to send funds in escrow address and PM me tx id.
After IPO will be closed, GreenPay will be distributed to the IPO buyers by me.

Note:
Please only send funds from the wallet you fully control.
I will require signed confirmation message or proof of payment from all buyers to release escrow.
Don't use exchange sites and offchain wallets like coinbase.

Terms and Conditions:

1. Only 8.5% coins wil be available for IPO out of 96,000,000 Total coins.
2. Refunds will be available until 1 hour before the date of launch.
3. The total amount of BTC received will be divided and distributed to investors in 24-48hrs after launch.

Discharge of Escrow Agent.
Upon the delivery of all of the subject matter or monies pursuant to the terms of this Escrow Agreement,
the duties of Escrow Agent shall terminate and Escrow Agent shall be discharged from any further obligation hereunder.

Fine Print:
This Contract is solely generated for the purpose of facilitating the transaction between the seller and the buyer, which refers to the pseudonyms used on bitcointalk.org.
As a Escrow I am only here to make sure you get your GreenPay coins. I don't take any responsibility of other promises from developers.
The escrow holder, escrow.ms, assumes and gives no liability or guarantees on the satisfaction of all parties involved, although he agrees to mediate and facilitate the deal to the fullest extent he is capable of.
The verbal acceptance by both parties (or the failure to reject) and the sending of Bitcoins to the escrow address above constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions stated, and the activation of this Contract.

Please understand that I am assuming the risk of holding the escrowed Bitcoins, and I am using my own time to facilitate this transaction.
I am imposing a fixed and nonrefundable fee of 1% for this transaction which will be paid by the developer.

Thank you
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJTVqtJAAoJELOnDWq4K6fhCxIIAIWXE3yL1+6+0Fqx7vE+9IRw
fol/8O8f747AL6fxHVzhF0uYeRXJwzcSSzMSbKv/TCoWFiBAOYIjrSX7N60bE1g2
NyFGTBVc8U6CtMRIlxCY7zoV1t2COy8OOTRcU8+84jwCt9ihkw7SY3MemlBx7m7d
W2gFa5COh+hOBv8jTNVK3uuqO2Vu6B+UvVkCwKSKdBXVW4qPdGIeKLJqP26xxz6v
cl1S/kVw3Av2rt1woZ7b9EZynGnUQcFo5jshYybV0+VFbgCvlj+SyOMJ8ECS8blX
+clkCM3Up5maU8vVb7Yw5yJkTfti+qygI+oIrOulN2NvZ8vQ1a9Kpsa7+Z4pMGU=
=mZQO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Pages: