Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [GP] GREENPAY||100% POS||MULTIPOOL INTEGRATED WALLET||ESCROW ONLY IPO - page 3. (Read 14000 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
It looks like the dev offline for several days.
Maybe in developing!
Good luck!
Activity: 65
Have escrow I like, I will choose the IPO.
I will Continuous attention.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
any progress? the coins is not attracting attention

Neither did NAS - and the people who missed out complained quite volubly when it took off. Wink

That said, Greenpay may well languish after launch. Many promising altcoins are stuck in ruts thanks to the bursting of the altcoin bubble in March.

Myself, I'm used to this kind of environment because I played the penny stocks in '09-11. The stock that I realized the biggest dollar profit on, I bought at 8 1/2 cents. It stayed there for more than a year before it finally was noticed and took off.

It may sound strange, but that kind of market is calming. There's no need to hurry because the same price will be available today, tomorrow, next week, and so forth. You have time to check around and mull the decision over, since the price will barely budge while you're doing your due diligence. So, unlike in a bubble environment, there's no advantage in being hasty: impulsiveness is all disadvantage. That makes for better decisions. Smiley

Scarred Veteran's Tip: In times like these, it's prudent to have some BTC and/or fiat in reserve in case an alt falls even deeper into bargain territory. Myself, I'm tapped out atm, but I did draw on some reserves earlier - including 0.5 BTC's worth for this IPCO. Had I had more, I'd be putting in a substantial lowball bid for Québécoin rather than the piddly one I have put in.

I'd probably also throw a BTC or so into JuggaloCoin - but that's just me.

To get back to Québécoin, its market is a lot like the pennies in a post-bubble market. QBC is selling at less than a fifth of its IPO price, but the volume is piddling. An order that would take minutes to fill for a high-volume crypto, takes days for QBC.

Sadly, that's life in the bottom of a bubble. There are good bargains, because hardly anyone is buying. But you'd be lucky to make a killing off those bargains - because hardly anyone is selling. Undecided

One exception: scrypt coins that are being ravaged by multipools. With them, you have lots of supply to snap up.

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
any progress? the coins is not attracting attention
legendary
Activity: 924
Call me a fool if you want, but I kicked in 0.5 BTC. The name is golden. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I am looking for this coin. I will probably invest .
Activity: 93
Ahaha. I will probably IPO this coin. sounds good.
Activity: 205
Will definately participate in the IPO when we see the wallet in action

I will stay here and wait for your IPO man. Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Will definately participate in the IPO when we see the wallet in action
Activity: 33
Hello everyone im one of devs for greenpay. We are hoping to have a demo up in a few days just ironing out a few things and then we are going to release it to the public so stay tuned!!! This is gonna be a exciting ride!!!

Looking forward to this. Can't wait.
legendary
Activity: 840
Hello everyone im one of devs for greenpay. We are hoping to have a demo up in a few days just ironing out a few things and then we are going to release it to the public so stay tuned!!! This is gonna be a exciting ride!!!

Marvelous! Can't wait for more details.
Activity: 5
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
We will have an official demo video and some more pictures released on May 7th. Stay tuned  Smiley
Activity: 60
quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in

yes, so much work has been done, and the thread will active....

yes ,you are right, let see the coin whether it has a futrue...
We will see. Time will tell.
Activity: 70
quite frankly I wouldn't go into this ipo before having tried a test version of the wallet... (very innovative... a bit too innovative...should be careful.... )

It will go well the dev behind it is pretty good!! count me in

yes, so much work has been done, and the thread will active....

yes ,you are right, let see the coin whether it has a futrue...
Activity: 406
Dev,
Is there a minimum amount of total IPO required for this coin to launch?
0.00000001 BTC. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 336
Dev,
Is there a minimum amount of total IPO required for this coin to launch?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.
Exactly. So many coins with IPO. I am afraid of them.
Activity: 62
Ppl are afraid of IPO now, even with escrow.
Pages:
Jump to: