Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] [kFC] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|IPO end in 1 HOUR! - page 2. (Read 30680 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Is IPO over?

EDIT: Sorry just seen above post 1 hour left.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
IPO ends in 1 hour!

Ok let's see how this rolls. Looking forward to it  Smiley
when will the sources be available? or is there any linux wallet?

Sources will be available on launch.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Can anyone please recommend mining software for cpu and gpu?
can i mine with gridseed ?
how can i do it ?

You can mine sha256.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WelCome 520CN.Com China Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://kfc.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 0% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
dev, can you post futurecoin.conf example?
Did i need specify algo=skein, like Myriad? And if so, how to specify multi algo(sha256, skein)?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
when will the sources be available? or is there any linux wallet?
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

Coin-Swap will add kFC after launch.

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Sounds interesting. Invested. PM'd the transaction details to thefuturecoin and Anon136 earlier.

ArnieBaby
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
That icon looks eerily similar to EonCoin...
Activity: 126

I'd like to make a small correction. We haven't been paid as the escrow is holding the majority of the IPO funds, and will not release unless the investors give the word to. We do not expect the investors to release the escrow unless we can accomplish the goals and objectives we have listed within the phase time span.

Otherwise I would say that the criticism are fair. Good article!

Why wasnt I added to investor list??

I have PM'd you regarding this.

Thanks for the response. I updated the article to reflect the point about escrow. Good luck with the launch, we're looking forward to it!
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
What makes this coin special? Most SHA coins as of late have failed or have almost zero value.
Why should I put my 3 TH/s on this coin instead of BTC? Where is the future value?
Activity: 196
I've been added, everything's fine, thank you

I'd like to make a small correction. We haven't been paid as the escrow is holding the majority of the IPO funds, and will not release unless the investors give the word to. We do not expect the investors to release the escrow unless we can accomplish the goals and objectives we have listed within the phase time span.

Otherwise I would say that the criticism are fair. Good article!

Why wasnt I added to investor list??

I have PM'd you regarding this.
Pages:
Jump to: