Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 16. (Read 25727 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
your project looks good, I can be interested in what is the reason for restarting your project, you have fixed any errors or you have decided to start all over again
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
$NLX $BTC pair is now officially traded on @Cryptopia_NZ ! @CoinMarketCap  has also been notified!  #Nullex $GPU

Nice. Lets see if coinmarketcap makes changes soon enough. Looks like they've been busy changing website look and all.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
$NLX $BTC pair is now officially traded on @Cryptopia_NZ ! @CoinMarketCap  has also been notified!  #Nullex $GPU

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Why didn't I saw this topic April 20! Very much the price increased after the announcement of the swap, when it will begin and how long the swap will take place?
It's not a swap, it's a fork. At predefined block hight, snapshot of blockchain will be taken. Exact block hight will be announced in May.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Why didn't I saw this topic April 20! Very much the price increased after the announcement of the swap, when it will begin and how long the swap will take place?
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Im so excited for this project. Null Protocol is gonna be a gamechanger. No other tech like it yet.
The new website has been released.

http://nullex.io

Good to see the roadmap and the team members list.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thank you for sharing the roadmap with us, now we just need the dev to add this to the OP so everyone can see it. Whoever is running this thread needs to be more active and add vital links on the OP so for any newbies coming here know where to go if they are looking for information on the project. The roadmap looks promising for the future, now we just hope they can achieve and stick to the goals the dev team have planned for NulleX.

Good call. Thanks vella85.

Thanks dev! The OP looks much better now that you have added the roadmap. Don't forget to also add the social media platforms as well so you can get more followers and more people joining the discord and telegram communities. The more we have joining the better as when there are updates the informattion can spread a lot quicker as most times people share the news when it is released. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
You've got my attention. Limited supply and the roadmap features (Zerocoin on Null Protocol) makes this project extremely sexxxxxxy for an anonymity. Definitely a keeper. Joining community now (and I loathe joining communities, but this is a well-earned exception)
copper member
Activity: 5
Thank you for sharing the roadmap with us, now we just need the dev to add this to the OP so everyone can see it. Whoever is running this thread needs to be more active and add vital links on the OP so for any newbies coming here know where to go if they are looking for information on the project. The roadmap looks promising for the future, now we just hope they can achieve and stick to the goals the dev team have planned for NulleX.

Good call. Thanks vella85.
Just 2 days to go now before we see the new look website and the release of the roadmap which I know everyone is waiting for. I'm excited to see what the dev team has planned for this year and well into the future. Then not long after we should see the whitepaper released! There is so much to look forward to here, I'm mainly waiting for masternodes to be implemented.

Here is the roadmap

Just 2 days to go now before we see the new look website and the release of the roadmap which I know everyone is waiting for. I'm excited to see what the dev team has planned for this year and well into the future. Then not long after we should see the whitepaper released! There is so much to look forward to here, I'm mainly waiting for masternodes to be implemented.

Here is the roadmap

Activity: 46
So excited to see the outcome of this, has the potential to be HUGEEEE! aslong as the team can stay loyal and active toward the community. This is just the beginning 
Activity: 113
Let me know if you need Italian translation.
So its not needed to be stored in a hard wallet to benefit? Like bitcoin with bitcoin cash fork. To get both? Here GPU coin AND Nullex?

No as the swap is going to be 1:1 and I believe the GPU coins will be burned so we'll be left with just NulleX. Basically GPU is NulleX right now but the name just needs to be changed as we can send GPU coins to our NulleX wallets or for us who have been in GPU for a long time can just add our wallet.dat into the new NulleX wallet folder and our coins will show up like I just done the other day.
Activity: 4
So its not needed to be stored in a hard wallet to benefit? Like bitcoin with bitcoin cash fork. To get both? Here GPU coin AND Nullex?
will the NULLEX project open ICO? when did it start?

No it's a rebrand of GPUcoin.
You can buy it on cryptopia.

Do we need to store them in a wallet somewhere to get benefits from the fork? Or will it be the same just by having them on cryptopia?

You can let them on cryptopia, the team will surely ask the exchange to update their wallets.

Activity: 4
will the NULLEX project open ICO? when did it start?

No it's a rebrand of GPUcoin.
You can buy it on cryptopia.

Do we need to store them in a wallet somewhere to get benefits from the fork? Or will it be the same just by having them on cryptopia?
Pages:
Jump to: