Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ANN] [NulleX: GPU Rebrand]✅Null Protocol |✅Fungible |✅Private |✅Masternodes - page 15. (Read 25727 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
NulleX sounds like this is some better cryptocurrency I think.
If I'm not mistaken from the description, that any kind of transaction that was already made will be removed, am I right?
Based on that, We'll get harder to gather more customers.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
After having a quick look through your post history . . . every single message is a fud towards some project or other even you claiming to be a market manipulator.

Good luck. Have fun.

how is it FUD when I screenshotted our conversation on discord? are you not that developer?

And yeah I posted the truth on that project and every single project I mentioned was truthful about. AU wasn't backed by gold and Xtra has been deemed to have no proof of tech, so now i'm just posting our  screenshot proof to the public

any remarks mr.scammer?
Activity: 358
After having a quick look through your post history . . . every single message is a fud towards some project or other even you claiming to be a market manipulator.

Good luck. Have fun.
Was there more conversation?   Screenshot it all for us.  That looks like it was the only thing said.  So I just out of the blue announced this to 1 single total stranger ?

Have fun with whatever scheme your up to.   Please move on.
that was the guy i spoke to and i screenshoted everything. Either the lead developer on this project is a scammer or you're a liar
EDIT : THIS IS A GOOD AND LEGIT PROJECT
Thats fantastic, but not me. No one here is abandoning the project.  I don't speak to people like that.

This would be the community volunteers who were removed from the team for scandal and releasing that error filled website.

EDIT : THIS IS A GOOD AND LEGIT PROJECT
Activity: 52
BE CAREFUL THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM THE DEVELOPERS ARE BEGINNING TO ABANDON THE PROJECT

BE CAREFUL THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM THE DEVELOPERS ARE BEGINNING TO ABANDON THE PROJECT

yeah something is happening

been watching this project for a short spell what happened?

If you need to buy a huge amount of this coin you don't have to pretend this coin is scam. Just buy at the higher price... Wink
Anyway people are buying it good
Activity: 69

yeah something is happening

been watching this project for a short spell what happened?
Activity: 20

wasn't GPU coin abandoned too?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
What code was used to make Nullex was it Pivx or what coin is most similar to?
Activity: 2
NulleX sera minable con CPU y GPU algun dia Huh
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
By the way. Wallet on yobit.net working fine. Old name - GPU, but same blockchain
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

NulleX is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/NLX! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
$NLX $BTC pair is now officially traded on @Cryptopia_NZ ! @CoinMarketCap  has also been notified!  #Nullex $GPU

This is great to see that Cryptopia have updated GPU to NulleX and it was done quickly which is good so then people won't get confused anymore. CMC shouldn't take all that long as another coin I'm in only took a week to update the name change and new logo so hopefully the same happens here.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Scam coin. Avoid.

Team members already disappearing from the official website (site is 2 days old). They ban people asking questions on telegram. Extremely aggressive devs (especially Trystan, the lead dev). Awful website, full of grammatical errors, unprofessional.

No, really guys, be warned.

Nlx is pure joke.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Is there a working Blockexplorer please becuse i saw at our coininfo the link dosnt work ! 

If you have one please pm the link or post it here !  So i can add it to the coininfo at Cryptopia thx!

Regards  Lafu

35.194.20.44:3001 works fine
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
Is there a working Blockexplorer please becuse i saw at our coininfo the link dosnt work !  

If you have one please pm the link or post it here !  So i can add it to the coininfo at Cryptopia thx!

Regards  Lafu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THX  have add it   http://35.194.20.44:3001/
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Just 2 days to go now before we see the new look website and the release of the roadmap which I know everyone is waiting for. I'm excited to see what the dev team has planned for this year and well into the future. Then not long after we should see the whitepaper released! There is so much to look forward to here, I'm mainly waiting for masternodes to be implemented.

Here is the roadmap

Thank you for sharing the roadmap with us, now we just need the dev to add this to the OP so everyone can see it. Whoever is running this thread needs to be more active and add vital links on the OP so for any newbies coming here know where to go if they are looking for information on the project. The roadmap looks promising for the future, now we just hope they can achieve and stick to the goals the dev team have planned for NulleX.

nice to see.  let's see if devs can come through better than the gpu crap.

nullex looks very promising, hope they can stick to this roadmap.  if so, price will go WAY WAY up from current value!
Pages:
Jump to: