Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform - page 17. (Read 127610 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Next Generation Antivirus
hi all
where can I download wallet?
give me the link, pls
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
thanks wasserman , i have my ICO Coins stay serious with OPAIR TEAM . When Wallet OPAIR News design coming ??
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
OVERALL number of coin - 74002150.10508843   ... Why?   http://cryptobe.com/chain/Opair  ... Must 74000000

İ think thats our smallest problem with this project Cheesy İts because of POS.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
OVERALL number of coin - 74002150.10508843   ... Why?   http://cryptobe.com/chain/Opair  ... Must 74000000
Activity: 26
Mining (staking) has really picked up as of late, getting rewarded about every 12 min now.

If you have'n yet, download the wallet and enter your wallet address on the ico site so you can receive your coins and start staking (mining).

In less than a week, I've mined more than 60 xpo.

Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

News about the development?

I personnaly only care about this, rest is bullshit.

Wasserman99 - why do you keep deleting posts asking about (or referring to) CEO Frank & Developer Hao? Why until now you have not adressed questions about those two?

It has no use to ask he will never answer simply because he can't, and your post will be deleted as well. And so will this post.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

Wasserman99 - why do you keep deleting posts asking about (or referring to) CEO Frank & Developer Hao? Why until now you have not adressed questions about those two?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Same her still following the thread and looking forward what is gonna be the end result and also waiting for any announcement about the exchange.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Where is DAnk Frank and the rest of fudster? They are no where to be found.

Not to worry I'm still arround and still following the thread and even holding some xpo from ICO phase 1.
I just wait patiently what is going to happen with Opair. All I can do at this point is wait.

What I wonder most, where is Kooke the sock puppet, the bought account who only posted for opair?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Where is DAnk Frank and the rest of fudster? They are no where to be found.
Activity: 53
Is this coin trading on a exchange yet?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Selling 100k XPO for 0.5 BTC - dealing only via escrow or you go first.

Still available PM if interested.
Activity: 476
Hi,

We already proceed all the pending request of XPO. Currently only 96 out of 187 only ask for his tokens. If you can start mining would be great. We are going to keep our premine minting as soon as we finish to distribute the XPO to all investors. The username "edy99", please contact me (you add a btc address instead the xpo address).

If anyone who already request his token didnt receive it, please send me a pm.

Regards

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
one is innocent until proven guilty. imo, btcexpert had no part of the declouds scam and did his best to expose the scam once he saw the photoshopped images. I will, however, keep the escrow until 1) we are certain that btcexpert had nothing to do with declouds 2) if X time passes and no1 can prove that he willingly wronged the investors.  

let me know if you have a better plan for the escrow.

BitcoinExpert was Escrow for deClouds without knowing the other 2 key holders. He was also Advisor to deClouds (whatever that is) and he promoted it in his icotimeline. And when icocountdown & -Greed- wrote a scam accusation about deClouds in the thread, he is the main defender & he even wrote an open letter to icocountdown defending deClouds and that it is not a scam.

So whether BitcoinExpert likes it or not - he's got a hand in the deClouds scam. Just my opinion.

I agree that BitcoinExpert can't keep his hands clean on this one. Whether by malicious intent (which i doubt) or by lack of backchecking, he is involved in this.

What I don't agree with is not paying him the 2 BTC. In fact, BitcoinExpert has every reason to search legal help in this case. There was a contract and Wassermann99 broke it. It is none of his business, whether or not BitcoinExpert is involved in any kind of scam. I am not completely sure whether Wassermann99 is involved in some kind of legally relevant scam at this point, but not paying what he is obliged to pay (he admitted this himself in this thread), is, without the slightest doubt, a criminal act in pretty much any jurisdiction.
BITCOIN NO official money... It simple bits ... How legal help in this case?

So?
If we make a contract about you giving me fifty pounds of potatoes and I giving you a bicycle in exchange, it is a contract nevertheless, even if no money is involved.

For the love of potatoes, the drama ended. Lets just watch if opair is a scam or not.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
one is innocent until proven guilty. imo, btcexpert had no part of the declouds scam and did his best to expose the scam once he saw the photoshopped images. I will, however, keep the escrow until 1) we are certain that btcexpert had nothing to do with declouds 2) if X time passes and no1 can prove that he willingly wronged the investors.  

BitcoinExpert was Escrow for deClouds without knowing the other 2 key holders. He was also Advisor to deClouds (whatever that is) and he promoted it in his icotimeline. And when icocountdown & -Greed- wrote a scam accusation about deClouds in the thread, he is the main defender & he even wrote an open letter to icocountdown defending deClouds and that it is not a scam.

So whether BitcoinExpert likes it or not - he's got a hand in the deClouds scam. Just my opinion.

I agree that BitcoinExpert can't keep his hands clean on this one. Whether by malicious intent (which i doubt) or by lack of backchecking, he is involved in this.

What I don't agree with is not paying him the 2 BTC. In fact, BitcoinExpert has every reason to search legal help in this case. There was a contract and Wassermann99 broke it. It is none of his business, whether or not BitcoinExpert is involved in any kind of scam. I am not completely sure whether Wassermann99 is involved in some kind of legally relevant scam at this point, but not paying what he is obliged to pay (he admitted this himself in this thread), is, without the slightest doubt, a criminal act in pretty much any jurisdiction.

So?
If we make a contract about you giving me fifty pounds of potatoes and I giving you a bicycle in exchange, it is a contract nevertheless, even if no money is involved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I confirm that Wasserman just paid me 2 BTC. I would like to thank him and  i ll be here for any future cooperation through ICOtimeline. I would like to wish to Opair project good luck.
Activity: 19
hi , wasserman99 i waiting for my ICO coins . I send email with my adress XPO .

XRXcPL5vA5FuutH6Z8CBuLuEvHuCUhHk8Y
Pages:
Jump to: